The 2nd edition of the BusinessDay Top 100 Fastest-Growing SMEs Award ceremony is an event to watch out for this December. As a way to run-up 2019 activities, BusinessDay will be recognizing fast-growing businesses, which have been able to make a significant impact on the country’s economy.
The Top 100 Fastest Growing SMEs Award is an initiative of BusinessDay Media. The first of it’s kind, the award is specially designed to recognize and celebrate the impact and achievements of the 100 fastest-growing small and medium scale companies across Nigeria.
This edition of the Top 100 Fastest Growing SMEs Award is themed: ‘UNLOCKING NIGERIA’S SME POTENTIAL: The path to Economic Growth’
To be included in the list of Nigeria’s top 100 fastest growing companies, a company has to meet certain criteria. This event is scheduled to hold on December 6th, 2019.
Date: Friday, December 6th, 2019
Time: 10 am
Venue: Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos
With over 2000 delegates expected to be in attendance, the activities lined up for this edition includes masterclasses, panel sessions, and exhibition from over 50 companies across Nigeria, and ends with an exclusive dinner and award ceremony.
The masterclasses include:
- Creative Business Master Class – powered by Trace Naija
- Accessing Impact Investing – powered by Acumen
- The Authentic Voice – powered by Acumen
- Make-up & Beauty Product – powered by House of Tara Make-up School
- Customer Acquisition & Retention – powered by Jumia
- Digital Marketing & Branding – powered by Red Media
- Preparing your Business for Investment – powered by Argentil
- Growing your Business – powered by EZ 37 Solutions
- Developing Talents for the Future of work – powered by Utiva
- Building an Artificial Intelligence & Technology-enabled Business – powered by Pwc
For more information on the event agenda and masterclasses, visit HERE
You can click here to register for the masterclass
This edition of the Top 100 Fastest Growing SMEs is proudly sponsored by Bank Of Industry, First City Monument Bank, Renmoney, Sasware, Flutterwave, Enyo, Paystack; proudly refreshed by Coca Cola and Lasena Water; other partners include Fate Foundation, Naija Startups, Studio 24, Views Channel, Acumen, Reach Africa, Ynaija, Lagos Angel Investors, and the media partners are Bella Naija, Pulse Ng.
For further inquiries on sponsorship and partnership, contact:
Funmi – 0903 513 2838
Linda – 0810 159 9355