SmartMark Limited, the exclusive distributor of the Levi’s brand in Nigeria and Ghana has announced a massive 50% price slash on selected Levi’s merchandise from today Thursday 28th March 2013 till Tuesday 30th of April 2013 at all FastForward stores in major cities in Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
According to the Marketing Communications Manager of SmartMark Limited – Segun Ogunleye, the price slash is the company’s way of making authentic Levi’s jeans and merchandises accessible to all its loyal customers this Easter.
There promises to be lots of exciting surprises to customers who purchase two Levi’s jeans in any of the outlets this Easter. Customers will also have the opportunity to pick up the FastForward Loyalty card at its stores to enjoy sustained discounts on the Levi’s brand and other premium brands even after this promotion.
Date: Thursday 28th March 2013 – Tuesday 30th April 2013
- Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Surulere, Lagos
- Murtala Mohammed Airport, Terminal II, Ikeja, Lagos
- 27, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
- Ikeja City Mall, Ikeja, Lagos
- The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, Lagos
- Ceddi Plaza 264, Tafawa Balewa Way, Central Business District, Abuja
- 107, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers
- G38, Accra Mall, Tetteh Quarshie, Accra, Ghana