Events

Fierce, Tall & Want to be a Model? Sign Up for the Elite Model Look Nigeria 2013 Competition

BellaNaija.com

Elite Model Look 2013 - Bellanaija - August 2013Elite Model Look is the most renowned international modeling contest that attracts more than 350,000 participants every year coming from 800 cities, 70 countries and 5 continents. It is unique in providing the opportunity for young girls to enter the fashion world, become models and make fabulous careers.

Elite Model Look competition is a prestigious event open to beginners with a professional aim: discovering the new talents who will become the worlds next top models. Supermodels such as Cindy Crawford, Gisele Bundchen, Chika Emmanuella all emerged from this platform.

Elite Model Look Nigeria is a franchise owned by BETH Model Management. They are responsible for the production of the annual Elite Model Look Nigeria competition. The EMLN 2012 winner, 17 year old Moyinoluwa Arowoshola in less than one year has been featured on several fashion platforms such as VOGUE Italia, Vanity Fair Italia, MANGO fashion show, M.A.C Cosmetics, MTN Lagos Fashion and Design Week, Music Meets Runway to mention a few.

Aquafina in conjunction with Elite Model Look Nigeria 2013 will be touring Lagos City this August to embark on the search for the next supermodel. Be on the look out for EMLN Model scouts this month.

Casting
Date: Saturday 31st August 2013
Venue: Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos
Time: 11AM – 3PM

Requirements

1. Applicants should be female
  2. All applicants are expected to come to the venue with two pictures of themselves; a headshot and portrait size picture
  3. Applicants should come in outfits that would accentuate their figures (Tank tops,black leggings, jeggings or skinny jeans)
  4. Applicants should come to the casting venue with their natural hair.
  5. No Makeup, No False Lashes & No weaves allowed.
  6. If you are under the age of 18, please note that a letter of authorization is required at the casting venue OR a chaperon to accompany you as either a family member or guardian.

At the end of the casting, 50 contestants would be pre-selected and narrowed down to 12 finalists who will go on to participate and compete at the finale in September.

The EMLN 2013 winner will represent Nigeria alongside 80 other countries and will stand a chance of winning $150,000 USD at Elite Model Look International finals in China on Wednesday 27th November 2013.

Other prizes include:

• A chance to win a modelling contract with Elite Model Management Worldwide
  • An All-Expense paid trip to Paris
  • $1,000 Shopping Spree

Registration is absolutely FREE!!!

For more info contact: 08091892258 | Like them on Facebook | Twitter- @elite_ng

To apply visit www.elitemodellooknigeria.com

Elite Model Look Nigeria 2013 is proudly sponsored by BellaNaija, Aquafina, Etisalat, Montaigne Place & black Up
BellaNaija.com is a sponsor of Elite Model Look Nigeria 2013

1. Yvonne Allison

August 20, 2013 at 2:29 pm

My name is Yvonne, am 20yrs of age. An 5.6 in height am dark in complesion. Am so very much instrested in the competition.

2. guess

August 20, 2013 at 2:52 pm

complesion?

• Maya Maison

December 26, 2013 at 9:07 am

dark

• durrrrr

August 20, 2013 at 4:02 pm

so make them cam Edo come audition you alone?
      Oya carry ur legs follow your dreams

3. ms o

August 20, 2013 at 3:32 pm

My sis is 5.8…nd shes soooo skinny.I’m so taking her there.

4. precious collins

August 21, 2013 at 12:12 am

my name is precious collins,am 15 years old, fair in complexion, tall and slim. I am the only daughter of my parents, we are two children, i and my sibbling collins prosper. I have always thought of being a model. Although it takes long to get a goal i am determined to make the best out of every other thing…..

5. Grace

August 21, 2013 at 9:47 am

Precious collins and the girl in benin u girls need to learn to read the full content of a message passed outside that u aint going nowhere#smh#The information u need is at the bottom of the advert.

6. Chu-Chu

August 21, 2013 at 10:05 am

lmao @ No Makeup, No False Lashes & No weaves allowed.

7. Grace Lucy Ugo

August 21, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Hii my is grace lucy ugo nd am 19Yrs of age…Am so happy to see the post…….and am exicted.bt am ..5.2…in height…can i still enrole…am xo much inlove with modellin…this as been my dream since….9

8. precious collins

August 21, 2013 at 6:02 pm

i wrote this in order to knw if my age can be approved. Most teens does not talk about their future, i am glad that i have something i want to do. If my age can be approved, i can start frm the few places i knw and after my senior waec next year i may come to lagos. I just need people to make me believe my future is bright n okay. Thanks

• oredein mobolaji

February 27, 2015 at 5:43 pm

am reli appy for u precious dah u ave a very good drm….am also intrested in dis modellin stuff buh am also lookin for an opportunity to walk on dat walkway….it mah drm…our dreams will all come true ijn

9. ONAIVI MABEL ONEZE

August 21, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Great job ova here am so happy dreams like dis are in Nigeria

10. vincent

August 30, 2013 at 3:30 am

i’m a male, can i join?

• redouane

December 6, 2014 at 10:59 pm

hello, can i ask you sth ?

11. ELITE MODEL LOOK NIGERIA

August 30, 2013 at 12:44 pm

hello all, everyone is invited.

12. ngozi oguachuba

September 5, 2013 at 1:36 am

I saw the photos of the casting on face book and i was so shocked.The girls were so short and fat. And why did they take the photos on the grass?The banners where so badly made with bella naija logo dragging on the grass.

13. Taiwo

September 23, 2013 at 7:51 pm

am a yor nd 18yrs old girl and a cristian. am 6ft tall nd slim nd fair. i love to model buh i came to this site late. i nid to perticipate nxt yrs.

14. Abiodun precious

September 29, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Am Biodun precious by name live in IB, am 18yrs old. 5.6tall am slim and chocolate in colour. i luv modelling at my little stage of age, i always said i want to be a model! i will be glad if u can help me! by making my future bright @bella naija

15. henry obiaga

October 25, 2013 at 11:44 am

i am a male,i have all it takes to be a model bt i do base in p.h.i am tall nd beauty black in colour.wish to ae dia one day.luv u

16. chioma

October 30, 2013 at 4:36 pm

I’m chioma,I’m 6ft tall and i’ld really love to participate in this.lemme know when it comes up next year

17. akodu funmilayo mary

November 13, 2013 at 6:44 am

my name is funmi,am dark in complexion,5.6ft tall,i wil lik to b a model,i realy wish to b lik agbani darego

18. Balqis

November 18, 2013 at 11:17 am

Hi elite model, i wil be vry grateful if u cn help me 2 b a super fashion model. Hv bn drmin 2 b a fashion model wen i was in primary bt i dnt knw wer 2 start n i hv wat its takes 2 b a fashion model( chocolate in complexsion, 5’6 ft, flat tommy n slim) tanx.

19. Christiana

pls help ooo

• Niki

August 29, 2016 at 10:23 am

Pls i need ma contact no 9699972126

22. Olabisi adebayo

November 26, 2013 at 11:21 am

My name is Olabisi, i am 20years of age tall, sexy, beautiful, agile and intelligent. I would like to be a model, to make our nation proud in the miss world beauty paegeant.

23. hillarysmith

November 30, 2013 at 4:51 pm

i want too be a model

24. Stacey Lindsay

December 2, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Hi Elite casting

My name is Stacey Lindsay am 5ft 8inch size 10.
    I’ve always wanted to be a model.
    I was wondering if you could give me any information that would help with attending one of your casting calls or when would elite be opening for new casting as I would like to show you what I got.

Yours sincerely
    Stacey Lindsay

25. Adey kendra

December 4, 2013 at 10:10 am

Helo elite model agency,plz i realy wnt 2 be a model cos dt wt av alwayz dream 2 be.nd i wnt u guyz 2 let me know d nxt elite show…..plz i hv all it takes 2 become a model am 4 to 5 feet tall,dark in complextion………i will be vry api if u cn gve me an opportunity 2 show d world d talent i got………tnkz elite model agency,lot of luv………………

26. Emmanuel t Gabriel

December 5, 2013 at 2:39 pm

hi elite model agency please i want to be model i need to know the procedures of it be course that is my dream

27. Daniel vivianna

December 13, 2013 at 4:12 pm

My name is vivian am 14yrs old am a little to young but i no i can do the work of a model.Am slim,light chocolate in colour and 5ft.I have always wish to become a model.Am also out spoken n fun to be with and also a good dancer rated by my relations.I hope i request will be granted.Thanks.Plzzzz have my number for any notifications 08164754524

28. Nilly fosu

December 31, 2013 at 10:40 am

My name is nilly,am 21yrs of age,am fair,not that tall,slim and very passionate to become a model…I reside in ghana.i want to become a model,Love taking pictures and dancing as well,fun to be with….for any notification about me here is my contact….+233544691510

29. maryice ndifon

January 5, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Am 6ft tall inbox ♍ε when d next show comes up

30. Akhidue stanley

January 8, 2014 at 9:37 pm

I am stanley Akhidue from edo state, I love taking pictures…. and am very much interested. Please mail or send a notification to my cell….+2347030860077

31. blessing

January 9, 2014 at 10:03 pm

i love to be a model i live in italy with my perents i am 17 year old please call me

32. blessing

January 9, 2014 at 10:06 pm

i love to be a model i live in italy with my parents i am 17 year old plese call me

33. omekudo blessing

January 13, 2014 at 10:55 pm

I love to be a model I live in lagos

34. Oladimeji titilope

February 3, 2014 at 8:19 pm

I love to be a model and I would be glad if u consider me

35. Adegbola boluwatife patricia

February 26, 2014 at 5:50 pm

I am 12 years.i will love to be a model,all my life i have dreamt of becoming a model.
    Waist>33
    hips>38
    i hope u consider me

36. Eze chukwuka jeffery

February 28, 2014 at 11:51 am

My name is jeffery,am 19years of age,for the couples of years I’ve lived on earth I’ve always been passionate about modelling.Am 6fts tall with phique of been a dope model I’ll be happy if you consider me be inboxing me when next you having a show.stay blessed.

37. Iyiola alice

March 12, 2014 at 1:51 pm

I will love to be part of dis coz am natural nd beautiful,tall,slim with a flat tommy. Plz give me more hit if i can join.

38. peace

March 14, 2014 at 10:20 pm

My name is peace I’m female n 19years old. light in complexion, slim, 5.7 feet tall…..and I’m so interested!!!! i would like to know when 2014’s audition takes off……

39. precious ajibose

March 15, 2014 at 7:31 am

I’m slim,dark n 6inches tall..really luv to b a model..jus 15yrs…a female..wuld lyk to knw wen 2014 audition is cmin up

40. Abisola Olaniyan

March 22, 2014 at 1:44 pm

I’m an ND( national diploma) holder. I don’t knw if the competition for this year will be available for me because someone told me that my height can’t work out as a model.

41. Aiyedatiwa maria

March 29, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Pls let me know wen it going to take place dis year

42. May Momoh

April 2, 2014 at 10:57 pm

I’m May I’m 15, 5feet9″ and I’ll really love to be a model……

43. zainab wuraola ogunseye

July 4, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Zainab popularly called slym zee because of my stature, I’m slym,tall, nd dark nd I would really love to model

44. blesyn

July 31, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Hi Elite, am blesyn, am 5.8 tall, am interested, jst wanna knw wen ur nxt audition is coming up.

45. kehinde 08038840682

August 3, 2014 at 7:02 pm

i would like to bcome one of ur models any offers at the moment

46. stanley

August 5, 2014 at 4:42 pm

My name is stanley I will like to be a model am 6fit tall. Am also a bodybuilder, am 25yrs modeling has beeing my dream

47. victoria ogoh

August 11, 2014 at 3:42 pm

My name is victoria ogoh am interested pls contact me soon for feedback

48. model jerry alexandro

August 16, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Hy am jerry nigerian from akwa ibom 20 tall 6.2 dark got all it takes I can be rented for a modelling job or can be a trainer please I want to harnase my pontentials like making my state proud using me for any event you are sure to take all they glory

49. Omoragbon desmond

August 16, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Hii I’m desmond 6.3ft dark in complexion and this all seems awesome to me and I want to be part. Thank you

50. jocelyn

August 22, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Hi am Jocelyn I love modeling would want to be a part and would make you proud thanks my contact 08038208421

51. vincent

September 12, 2014 at 5:40 am

i like fashion..i want to be a model i trust my self.here is my number +2348061556391

52. Oluwasijibomi Ese Ani

September 14, 2014 at 10:50 am

I want to be a model, Modeling is my life it something I love doing and I will never got very up am 12 years of age

53. Opelo Edith Kgaupe

September 15, 2014 at 6:04 am

hellw i am Edith Kgaupe in Botswana i love being a modeller thats my dream am 21years of age my height is 1m 50cm so charming slim and indid a true african pleasr contact me on my number for more info im sad i saw this late

my number 267 74226246

54. Rasaq Kafayat Damilola

September 15, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Please I love modeling, how can you help me out?

55. olamide sotimehin

September 16, 2014 at 1:24 pm

My name is olamide.please,I love to become a model I will be glad if you can help me out,thanks

56. Jennifer

October 16, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Hello my name is Jennifer am 5.9 I want to be a model, and I base in Abuja plss can you help me out….

57. Mary Ogboh

December 9, 2014 at 9:29 am

my name is mary ogboh, i am 19yrs old, fair in complexion and 6.5ft tall. i am interested in modelling. please how do i upload my pictures as samples?…..this is my contact number..08185434135

58. charles nwankwo

February 11, 2015 at 5:01 pm

All my life ve always wanted to become a model,am 192 cm tall,pls I need someone to help me out it my career 08176720734

59. OMOSULE REMILEKUN

February 23, 2015 at 10:20 pm

MY NAME IS REMILEKUN AM 5:10,FT AND SLIM, LIKE TO BE A MODEL …..THIS IS MY CONTACT 08106216962

60. coker segun francis

April 15, 2015 at 7:48 am

My name is segun coker am really stylish nd fashion is my calling am so hopeful nd practical in wat I do am 6.5 ft dark in complexion. Dis is my contact 08182075105

61. Bethrand Edward

April 19, 2015 at 8:52 am

Am Bethrand Edward am 27, 6ft2, becoming a model is a dream come true, can u please help out. Thanks

62. bio igoniseigha

June 2, 2015 at 4:32 pm

I am Bio ,am 25yrs ,am dark in complexion and also am 5’8.pls am very very interested. …pls contact mi Thank you

63. endurance

June 27, 2015 at 7:09 am

Hi elite,am endurance.i ve wat it takes to be a model.and am sure elite will be so glad to have me.bt I want an advert model not a runway model.plssss get back to me asap

64. Osondu Patricia Onyinyechukwu

July 6, 2015 at 9:11 am

Good morning,pls get back to me if am qualified to be one of ur models.I hv always admired nd prayed to be a model someday.am dark in complexion,5.10ft tall nd am 18.thanks….I wish to get a reply from u guys.

65. vanessa

August 5, 2015 at 7:41 am

Hello, am vanessa….elite, am entrusting u guys, i believe i came to d ryt place…am aspiring to b a model, a commecial model….am 16 , light in complexion, nice body frame, 5.5ft tall….thanks:*

66. Nwokem Christy

August 8, 2015 at 12:40 am

Hello my name is christy am 25 am 5.10ft tall ,live in portharcourt , being a model have always been my dream and am intrested. Pls contact me Thanks

67. Nwokem Christy

August 8, 2015 at 12:41 am

Hello my name is christy am 25, am 5.10ft tall ,live in portharcourt , being a model have always been my dream and am intrested. Pls contact me Thanks

68. Adekoya Anna

August 10, 2015 at 3:57 pm

am interested in been a model am 5’9 fair in complexion.

69. ReGinae'

November 10, 2015 at 9:48 pm

Hello my name is ReGinae’ and i am 12 years old. i am 5’5 and in the 8th grade. i was born on 11/25/02. i know that i am very young to be a model but that doesn’t mean anything. modeling is one of my biggest dreams and i would be very happy if you contacted me back. thank you and have a nice day 🙂

70. simeon elizabeth

November 13, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Hi my name is elizabeth,and am 2o. am 5.6ft tall ,fair i like 2 become a model

71. opeolu folake

November 20, 2015 at 5:26 am

Hello my name is folake i am 17 years old i am 5’8ft tall ,dark in complexion and also slim that is why my friends and family calls me flakky. i am really interested in being a model , because modelling is part of my dreams, which deals with fashion and i really love fashion.contact me on; 08023235489 or 08020614208, a text message is cool to reply back.

72. ekai dorcas

December 2, 2015 at 7:34 am

hi,am kenyan age 23yrs,am amodel but have no support or people to work,i hope you will be willing to work with me.thank you,waiting for respond

73. udogu stanley c.

December 4, 2015 at 11:09 am

Hi, am Stanley, a male aged 26 based in portharcourt.. I love modelling and I think I have what it takes to be a model,(the height, the carriage, the build, the looks etc) all I need Is the necessary trainings and an agency which sees potentials in someone to work with. 08030964192

74. olaitan

December 11, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Hi,I’m olaitan,20yrs of age dark,slim and about 6.3ft tall.I’d like to be a model

75. Chimuanya

December 23, 2015 at 8:37 am

Hi,am Chimuanya Uchendu by name ,18 yrs old,am chocolate in colour,slim ad 7.2ft tall i’d love to be a runway model .

76. Chimuanya

December 23, 2015 at 8:47 am

Hi,am Chimuanya Uchendu by name ,18 yrs old,am chocolate in colour,slim ad 7.2ft tall i’d love to be a runway model.I actually have what it take to be a runway model all I need is the basis training .07011955611 I will be overwhilmed with joy if you contact me.Thank you

77. sinaola agunbiade

December 30, 2015 at 10:48 am

Hello!! My name is sinaola agunbiade. I love fashion. Fashion is definitely my passion. I would really like to be a model. I want to do something no fourteen year old would think of. I’m tall for my age, I’m fair in complexion and I’m slim. Thank you!!

78. sinaola agunbiade

December 30, 2015 at 11:08 am

Hello!! My name is sinaola. I am fourteen years old. I know I’m bit too young to be a model but I won’t let that stop me from making my dreams come true. I’m quite tall for my age, I’m slim, I’m fair in complexion and I have a great passion for fashion so please give me the opportunity to be model. Thank you. Please contact me with this number: 09023482879 or 09098737491.

79. Nkem Peace

January 1, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Am Nkem Peace by name. Am 5ft6 by height, light fair in complexion and easy going. I love modeling and anything related to it and entertainment. Its been my desire from my kid age and i always admire modelers. Kate Upton and Gisele Bundchen are my role models. Contact me +2348024948509. [email protected] THANKS YOU.

80. iwuanorue destiny

January 9, 2016 at 4:34 pm

will like to be a model

81. mosumola

March 6, 2016 at 7:15 pm

will like to be a model

82. Atiyota peculiar

April 13, 2016 at 9:44 am

Hello……my name is peculiar am very tall and talented of becoming an inspired model….contact me on……09031305125…….email me @ …….
    [email protected]……thanks would appreciate

83. Olivia

May 28, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Hi, my name is olivia am 5.8fit tall am elegant i have a dream of becoming a model a real model..please all i need is your help and suport i promise to obey and abide by the rulls, here is my contact number (08069083283), Email: [email protected], i will be waiting for your quick reply love you all….

84. Olivia

May 28, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Hi, am olivia am 5.8fit tall, am talented to become a model all i need is your help and suport..contact me on 08069083283, Email [email protected], i will hoping and waiting for your reply..love you all.

85. Diane F Barh

July 22, 2016 at 2:58 pm

I am a female and I am also a model. I have all it takes for model. I been doing fashion modeling over 6 times. I am a Liberian and I live Liberia. This is my number 231886473838

86. okwuma blessing oluchi

August 18, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Hi elite my name is oluchi from anambra state,I am tall, slim and light in complexion. People really want me to go for modeling,so I just want to try my luck,wit God helping me and with the surpport of my people and the one’s around me,I know it is a very difficult task,but I must continue to play the ball untill I score a fantastic goal.

87. maryJoy

September 30, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Hi im mary joy barcoma im 18years of age
    Hight 5’6 im from philippines Province of davao city and I known that im too young of age to work but I know and I believe my self that I can handle to work as a modle

88. Florence

October 13, 2016 at 12:34 pm

my name is Florence I’m 6ft2 I’m chocolate in complexion…i really want to be a model

89. Blessing innocent

October 22, 2016 at 5:29 pm

I love to be a model it has been my dream from childhood this my number 08160965744

90. Daniel olabisi

November 2, 2016 at 8:56 pm

As I write this i believe i will rise up and become wat i wish to be and with the prayerof God my dream of becoming a model will come to pass

91. Genevieve

December 1, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Hi am genevieve fair in complexion am 6’1 tall i am a model i’ve had experience please wish you could hook me up thanks i’d abide by the rules.

92. Sylvia

December 19, 2016 at 2:06 am

Hi my name is Sylvia am 15 years old, am fair in complexion, I really want to be a model could you please help me

93. Akpakpan Edidiong

January 1, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Hello! I’m Edidiong, and I’m 15 years old, chocolate in complexion. I live in Abuja. Modelling has been a passion since I was really small. I’ve practiced ever since, I really want to model. Thank you.

94. oluwapelum

June 4, 2017 at 6:39 pm

My dream is to become a model and i need someone to make my dream come’s true

95. oluwapelum

June 4, 2017 at 6:40 pm

This my number 09084471874 please whatapp me

96. Beula

June 27, 2017 at 6:59 am

What’s the age grade please? Am 24 can I still audition?