Scoop

You Know What time It is? Time to Watch Episode 9 of ‘Skinny Girl in Transit’

Skinny Girl in Transit

If you’ve been keeping up with BN on Thursdays then you know we never miss an episode of Ndani TV’s ‘Skinny Girl in Transit’.

On Episode 9, titled ‘Unofficially Official’, Femi makes a bold move by telling his friends he has found “the one” and one of his friends turns out to be someone familiar.

Plus do we hear wedding bells somewhere in Tiwa’s future?

Check on it!

1. hmm

September 24, 2015 at 11:35 pm

I love this show, it is hilarious. Well done to the team

2. Mz Socially Awkward...

September 25, 2015 at 12:26 am

Ngozi Nwosu’s scenes just slay me with laughter… ?? And she’s teaching me some rudimentary Yoruba so props to the producers for their subtitles. I shall surprise my Yoruba friends by casually dropping one or two expressions in day-to-day conversations. ?

Plus, I’m starting to root for Tiwa and Femi as an item. Well done to both actors for infusing plenty of energy into their onscreen roles and really bringing the characters to life. Tiwa’s dad needs to return from Abuja, though, I miss his particular brand of mischief …. ?

3. oyin Ebiye

September 25, 2015 at 2:57 am

I love!!!! Awwwwwwww……….”boyfriend”….yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!

4. Naomi

September 25, 2015 at 5:16 am

Huh Namz (Kola) you are my friend and I’m rooting for u but this acting was just bleehhh

• molarah

September 26, 2015 at 12:54 pm

You know if the person was REALLY a friend of yours you would be providing them feedback in person and not putting them on blast on social media, right?

5. Iya

September 25, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Ngozi Nwosu is a BEAST!! She kills this mum character! Rotflmbo! Great show!

6. Y

September 26, 2015 at 3:20 am

Love love, rooting for more

7. obadiah