Scoop

Sunday Sweetness! Check out Mercy Johnson-Okojie & Hubby’s Stylish Matching Look

BellaNaija.com

Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her hubby headed out to an event yesterday and the couple looked so cute together as they rocked matching Ankara.

The Nollywood actress posted the photos on Instagram and captioned “Off to an event with ma boyfriend and hubby. love is wantintin lol”

Mercy Johnson (1) Mercy Johnson (2) Mercy Johnson (3)

Their love is so cute.

1. pinkie lee

March 27, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Ok

2. Sheryl

March 27, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Our sweetheart Merci, now is using Cream…Why?

Mercy did you know that if you used good skincare products, your black would shine and you would even look fresher than all these bleached girls.

There are many good products….Glytone, Clarins, Kieh’ls, biotherm to name a few. Trust me, my mother looks 40, and she is 63…people always think she is my older sister but she is my mother.,.I have never seen her use anything else but Clarins all my life….Find a range of non bleaching skincare and stick with them.

Pls mercy, you are a role model tomany, pls let’s still have a few Black skinned and proud-of- it celebrities for our children to look up to.

Thanks

• nene

March 27, 2016 at 7:42 pm

please leave her alone. at least she’s not fair. she’s still dark.

• chidera

March 27, 2016 at 8:36 pm

na Una business, post ur pictures let us see,she is lighter and so,she wear her style and so,why are u guys drinking her panadol ,my dear carry go,there is nothing u do for dis life wia
      people no go talk, all u have to do is to leave ur life, after all u didn’t come to please man but God

• bn

March 28, 2016 at 10:25 am

raw black soap is good too, exfoliate and wipe off the dirt of your face twice a day, never go to bed with make up on.

3. nene+

March 27, 2016 at 1:38 pm

I pray that one day, Mercy Johnson’s outfit will be without faults here and there!

Abeg Mercy no vex I just said so because you are in our eyes! If not this dress will pass.

4. Nefertiti

March 27, 2016 at 2:00 pm

@sheryl: she might not be bleaching. Don’t forget She’s been abroad for the while. It’s only natural for one to look lighter when away for while. But still there’s something about this lady that just does not add up. Best of luck sha!

5. Nefertiti

March 27, 2016 at 2:02 pm

For a while*

6. oghenekevwe

March 27, 2016 at 2:15 pm

M.j ur marriage is everyday fresh and young what is the secret? Pls keep it up it’s the mercy of GOD

7. Ashadollar-Bomval

March 27, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Truly mercy of god,goodluck to d family,Happy Easter.

8. Elsie

March 27, 2016 at 3:24 pm

You are looking good Mercy, dont see anything wrong with you dress ooo.
    Me love you.

9. Omolara1

March 27, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Nice and lovely decent dress which a responsible married women should wear,luv you mercy.

10. Hm

March 29, 2016 at 7:32 pm

i pray for day Mercy will hire a stylist – even if just for six months so they show her the ropes. Maybe hire Omotolas stylist

11. Ngozi Nkita

July 17, 2016 at 11:28 am

Mercy is lovely. love her family too!