Events

First Look: Rita Dominic, Toolz, Bovi, Chioma Akpotha & More! Celebs & Stylish Guests Looking “SummerFly” at Genevieve Magazine’s #GSummerParty

BellaNaija.com

Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_04Yesterday Genevieve Magazine had their annual summer party with the theme for this year – Summer(time) Fly.

DJ Sose was on the decks, while Cointreau kept the party going with the steady flow of drinks.

The Geneveive Magazine team including Liz Osho and Betty Irabor, stylish bloggers, stylists like Ifan, media personalities like Uti Nwachukwu, Denola Grey, Toolz actors including Sika Osei, Beverly Naya, Rita Dominic, Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott, Bovi, ThisDay journalist Azuka Ogujiuba were at Fahrenheit Loft Hotel in VI.

Here’s a first look at the event! Official photos to follow soon.Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_01 2016 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_1 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_03 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_08 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_11 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_02 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_13 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_14 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_15 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_05 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_12 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_16 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_07 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_17 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_09 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_10 2016 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_3 2016 Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_2 2016_Genevieve Magazine Summer Party 2016_Fahrenheit Loft Hotel_BellaNaija 2016_1

***

Photo Credit: Instagram.com | #gsummerparty | @onobello, @genevievemagazine

1. Tlop

July 4, 2016 at 11:41 am

Hi, I am a Tailor /an upcoming fashion designer, who loves everything about creativity /craft, With so much passion for it, but i’m at the point in my career where I feel I need some mentoring /good experience to more effectively develop my management skills so that I can possibly move into a directorship role. So my request is this: I need a reputable cloths making house that could employ me, or a good link, God bless. Whatsapp contact: 08032730106/ Lagos,Nigeria. #ILoveBellaNaija #MakeNaijaAbetterPlace #SomeonePlsBringHopeToLive

• Tinuke

July 4, 2016 at 12:00 pm

Sister. No sucess story started in the comment section of a blog. Just saying.

• Clarke

July 4, 2016 at 1:19 pm

So what have gained from what you just typed? Does it not occur to you that the right person may be reading her comment and get across to her. See that’s why we can’t move forward as a society, when attempts to be innovative and do better are dampened with negativity.

• Nah

July 4, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Clarke, Tinuke is not asking her not to post, but Tlop has been posting on literally every post and it is getting annoying. Her aim should be to get positive attention, not to annoy people by spamming.

• Ada

July 4, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Well…. you could be the first success story though but e don dey too much e don become spam. Stop before visitors tire, vex say them no patronize again!

2. Bae

July 4, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Hi Tlop, there are many fashion houses, unfortunately, they will not take you serious since you are seeking for them in comment section of a blog. ,My advice, visit the different fashion labels and tell your story to the owners, someone amongst them will definitely employ you and teach you what you need to know.

3. iJo

July 4, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Tlop dearie,
    If you want something, go for it. I suggest you make a list of the fashion houses you dream yourself in and go there with sketches and dresses you’ve made. It works. I was about 15 when I went to Odua Creations just after Anthony b/stop to show my sketches. I got very good advise. I developed them and was able to sell my designs to two big fashion designers. If I’d not allowed my family change my path to “something more serious”, I’d have been big today.

Just go out to the people on your list. The list always workss. All the best *hugs*

4. Kiiki

July 4, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Look @TLop, in as much as we emphatise with you, kindly quit “spamming” the comment section.

Consequences may vary from being blocked from posting, being ignored by potential sponsors etc.

Please, biko, WE don’t want our ‘precious BN space’ to resemble that of some (most) blogs. Na God I take beg you.???.

I’d advise you to email BN directly, so that they can be of better assistance to you. They have the network ????.

5. Bella

July 4, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Denola Grey – that all i gots to say – !!!!!

• Bade

July 5, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Um.. no.

6. Tlop

July 4, 2016 at 2:30 pm

It’s just been a while hve been on the search, and it’s really taking so long, Buh thanks everyone all the same @ijo, Kiki, bae, I appreciate!

7. Tlop

July 4, 2016 at 2:41 pm

@clark, thank you, Buh hey guys am nt trying to get on anyone’s nerves or what so ever, we all knw nt everyone gets to read every post, and yes through these posts someone did get across to me already, and God bless that kind heart if you’re reading this. nobody can deny that he/she doesn’t need one help or the other. It shuldnt just be about gist, gossip or entertainment, let’s learn to to give a helping hand, no matter how little. God bless!

8. Naya

July 4, 2016 at 5:33 pm

12th picture, yass!! ??, girl is slaying in that outfit! ??. Fit ✅ Print ✅ smile ✅. Meanwhile, I’ve been searching for a pair of palazzos with the perfect fit. Le sigh! Troubles of a string bean ?.

9. Fashionista

July 4, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Small by small Aunty Betty is beginning to look more and more scary.