Contouring has been a beauty secret of many stars and supermodel for far too long, but is now the makeup trend everyone is talking about! Why contour, you say?
Well, everybody wants cheekbones of a supermodel, trust us! contouring is the neat beauty trick you need in your life.
Step by Step Trick
- If you usually wear foundation, begin with this to give yourself a good base to work onto.
When you are ready to begin contouring, suck your cheeks in! Using an angled blusher brush sweep the Bronzing powder into the now pronounced hollow of your cheekbone. Sweep diagonally towards your ear lobe using firm but light strokes to blend the bronzer into place.
- To define and soften the profile of your face, work the blusher brush across your jawline. For those concerned about double chins, sweep the contouring bronzer under the chin to create a slimming shadow.
- Finally, apply the bronzing powder to each side of the nose to slim and sculpt the width of the bridge.
- Now for the cream highlighter. This should be applied above the bronzer and never come into contact with the powder. Think about where the sun would naturally fall on your face and using your fingers, pat and blend the cream into these areas. Start with the centre of your nose, the arch of you brow bone and forehead.
- A touch of highlighter in the corner of your eyes will give you a wide awake look and on your cupid’s bow will make lips look fuller.
- Finish by highlighting the top of the cheekbones for the ultimate sculpted model look.
- Apply a light blush for a touch of colour to complete the look.
Here’s a finished look