Scoop

Chris Brown & Police end Hours Long Standoff at his LA Home following Criminal Assault Investigation

Chris Brown

Chris Brown has come out of his Los Angeles home peacefully after an hour long standoff with police who reportedly responded to a woman’s call for help.

According to Police Lt. Chris Ramirez, several people were escorted from the residence after a search warrant was served. He added that no arrests had been made and everyone has been cooperative.

TMZ reported that Police retrieved at least one gun, other weapons, and drugs from Chris Brown’s home, after Chris threw a duffel bag out the window of his home. In the original report by TMZ, cops raced to Chris’ home early Tuesday morning after a woman called 911 and claimed he pulled a gun on her.

Police stated that the woman who made the call for help about 3 a.m. was not inside the hilltop estate in the San Fernando Valley.

Chris Brown also posted two videos on Instagram from inside the house. Talking to the camera in one, the rapper acknowledged that law enforcement were outside his house. “So I don’t sleep half the damn night I just wake up to all these mother f–king helicopters, choppers is around, police out there at the gate,” he said.

In the other video, Brown denied wrongdoing and criticized law enforcement.

“I ain’t did s–t. I ain’t going to do s–t. And it’s always going to be f–k the police black lives matter n—er,” he said. “I don’t care y’all going to stay playing with me like I’m the villain out here, like I’m going crazy. You guys got me f–ked up though because good luck when you get the warrant or whatever you need to do. You’re going to walk right up in here and you’re going to see nothing, you idiots. I’m tired of f–king dealing with you all, y’all the worst gang in the world, the police, and I said it.”

A short while ago Chris Brown reportedly walked out of the house in a red cap. He was not in handcuffs. Chris Brown appeared relaxed, stretching out his arms and at one point even lying down in front of the entrance to his home. He then sat upright and spoke with uniformed officers and plain clothes investigators.

1. Marlvina

August 31, 2016 at 12:56 am

Smh! And Rihanna still misses this guy?

• Manny

August 31, 2016 at 1:03 am

What did the guy do wrong? A thot visits his house, is asked to leave and calls the police saying he pulled a gun on her. Tell me you won’t be enraged if it was you.

• Marlvina

August 31, 2016 at 7:08 am

Oga! Are you a flatmate with Chris Brown? To know every detail of what happened. Its people like you that will support such cases. Is this the first time Chris Brown has been arrested for a case of violence or being questioned by police on related issues? There is no fire without smoke. Of course, he could have denied that nothing of such happened to avoid being in the media or arrested. If he was so innocent as you assume, then why did it take him 1hour to finally come out to talk to the police? You think the Police will come all the way in that magnitude if they did not have detailed info from whoever called in? Use your common sense mbok!

2. Shina

August 31, 2016 at 3:49 am

I really pity him…. As long as it’s legal to have a gun in the USA, I see no reason wrong if he shows it to and intruder to enhance them from backing off. But again it is the USA, they all know how to play their games with the law….

Chris, I hope you escape this one this time too if you are genuinely not guilty

3. bush man

August 31, 2016 at 5:51 am

Mehn LIB dey seriously dub BN like legit!!!!

4. Yinmu

August 31, 2016 at 10:52 am

Chris Brown… How could someone with so much talent lack self caution? So much grace in this young man when you see him sing and dance but I sincerely hope these grace and talent is not abruptly ended so soon for the world. If its not violence, assault, gang-banging, na drug… May God help you. Na person wey chop belleful dey find bekun-bekun….