Scoop

#FitnessGoals: Teyana Taylor just dances and eats whatever to Maintain her ‘Fade’ Body!

Teyana Taylor

When everyone first laid eyes on Teyana Taylor during Sunday evening’s premiere of Kanye West‘s ‘Fade’ video during the VMAs, most were like “Is she real?”.

She has revealed that she didn’t jump-start her post-baby body journey for this project, because she didn’t know it was happening until three weeks prior to shooting. “I was shaking, excited, nervous and all that other good stuff” she tells E! News. “When I saw it, I was just as in shock as everyone else, because I didn’t see the final product until he premiered it.”

Here’s a clip of ‘Fade’ video which is still exclusive to Tidal:

Taylor has also revealed that to get that body, she eats sugar for breakfast and just dances, “Dancing is my workout, I just dance. I almost feel like dance is so underrated in the fitness world”.

A source also revealed that “eating healthy is not her thing. She is the kind of girl that eats doughnuts and candy for breakfast. She just doesn’t gain weight.”

Genevieve Nnaji and her squad’s reaction to Taylor’s routine is epic!

#teyanataylor got us like ????

A video posted by Genevieve Nnaji (@genevievennaji) on

1. Tai omo yoruba nimi

August 31, 2016 at 8:46 am

Trust nigerians to jump on the bandwagon ..everyone from toolz to Caroline danjuma and so Many more on this ish ,brouhaha that wont last 2 weeks just bcos we like to be trendy shiorr

• Linda Mwami

August 31, 2016 at 9:15 am

Toolz?! that one that wears waist trainers to the gym? I beggie…

• INoFitShout

August 31, 2016 at 2:20 pm

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Toolz is inspired and want a #TeyanaTaylorBody – Jesus is Lordt,

well so does Gabrielle Sidibe (Precious) – while eating popeyes chicken or in toolz case eba.

2. Apples

August 31, 2016 at 8:46 am

Mehn she’s lucky though….. anyway I’ve started working out, not like I want like her body o, I just wanna lose them fats!!!

3. Tutu

August 31, 2016 at 8:52 am

Anyway, BN show us how she styled her bump coz her baby is like 7months old or sumn. Meanwhile, everyone is giving Kanye too much credit. *rme*

• ......

August 31, 2016 at 10:20 am

Which Kanye west.. People that are calling the video teyana Taylor video and song.. U hear Kanye west voice for the song?

4. praizeblog.com

August 31, 2016 at 9:00 am

cool

5. Halle

August 31, 2016 at 9:15 am

But really dancing is Bae!
    I totally agree with her….. Super workout secret (plus its fun -for me sha)
    I danced my way to a super body….. and tried to reduce my Sugar intake (am a super sweet tooth)

6. iyke

August 31, 2016 at 9:26 am

Fuark…that’s some delich body there……there’s something extremely everlasting with black women that look after their bodies….damn..check out those toned thighs…flute and core…..chai….Nne I give it to you!
    Fade is a HIT already!

• largerthanlifealice

August 31, 2016 at 2:51 pm

no be only flute na recorder…munching my ghana high ewa goin

7. www.musingsofjudgejudyjudy.com

August 31, 2016 at 10:07 am

I really like the song, Tetyana is cool but, that beat is what’s got me- what’s it called again, is it house music? I really, really like it and I’m so impressed with this!

8. BlueEyed

August 31, 2016 at 10:32 am

I watched the premiere and I was love struck with how amazing her body is! Body goals right there

9. Joy E. Ojo

August 31, 2016 at 10:33 am

A body to die for. My mouth was wide open all through that video. I was just dreaming. The next day as early as 6am, after drinking my honey and lemon juice, I started with planks and squats. My body must fine haba!

• Mz Socially Awkward...

August 31, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Cut the sugar (i.e. the honey). Unless you’re doing super-high intensity cardio to burn it off, the sugar will slow your fitness goals…. just drink the water with lemon slices.

Planks and squats are the very way forward for toning those abs and lower-body, though. 😉

10. Tru

August 31, 2016 at 11:34 am

I’m inspired #OffToPlayFootball

11. Idontgerrit

August 31, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Ermm what is so ‘epic’ about Genny and her squad’s reaction biko… I mean it’s nice but ‘epic’?

12. INoFitShout

August 31, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Bella i was going to say post this funny video
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxlKPrgJVL/?tagged=teyanataylor but then again i realise you didnt post the whole teyana video to show her on the floor booty popping so folks might not even catch the joke.

13. Rotimi

August 31, 2016 at 2:54 pm

WTF is epic about Genny and her friends reaction. I didnt even hear anything that was said

Bellanaija continue to recruit – razz people to manage your blog with foolish titles /. Yall get dumber by the day with your titles and stuff. Bush and Razz all combined

• Shut up

August 31, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Bella doesn’t know u. Jealousy!!

14. tunmi

August 31, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Her body…. After a baby!!!!!! Madam you try oh. And yes dancing is an excellent form of exercise. 1 hour of dancing to Naija’s party songs or playing Just Dance on the wii game will definitely have you sweating.

15. Purplegirl

August 31, 2016 at 3:24 pm

To be honest my first reaction while watching the video was disappointment that a whole Teyanna Taylor was a video girl. The girl can sing! After a few seconds all was thinking with mouth open was ‘blood of Jesus didn’t she just have a baby!!’ At that point I just told my husband “you know what lets just go back to CNN you’re right music of nowadays have spoiled finish.” Thank God for DSTV catch I’ll be watching in private later on so I can learn some moves and tone up dammit!

16. mE

August 31, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Strict gym routines is what this is all about, Teyana is intentionally not giving away that secret, because she knows it like giving away her power. Such an inspiration.

• wendy

August 31, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Thank You!!!!
      Make dem dey there they listen to all that bull shit that she only eat sugar

17. Cole

August 31, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Not only dance. How about clap sigh* gullible individuals.
    Yes, she put in work at the gym, she was dedicated and consistent in her routine. she also ate right not this sugar BS *rolls eyes* and finally she also visited a surgeon!
    Argue this in front of your mirrors pls.

18. Felinda

August 31, 2016 at 6:06 pm

The hype will be over very soon . Unlike everybody else,
    i dont want Teyanas body, Taaaa – too skinny (though very fit no doubt but NO for me)
    I want Dolly Castros body https://www.instagram.com/missdollycastro/ and i am going to get it through hard work. Dont worry the Teyana hype will soon be over

19. Onetallgirl

August 31, 2016 at 6:13 pm

I dont believe that all she does is dance, there has to be something else she’s doing to get a body like that.

• tunmi

September 1, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Please believe it. Count the professional dancers you know and see their bodies

20. Idomagirl

August 31, 2016 at 6:34 pm

I don’t think you can get this sort of muscle definition and tone from just dancing, I may be wrong sha…either way she is serious motivation.

21. Stephanie

August 31, 2016 at 8:09 pm

….I really don’t understand why the world is breaking in two over this video? Is it cos we know the girl? Because they debuted it while millions were watching? Cos I know we’ve ALL seen video vixens with same/better. Is it the post baby thing…we’ve seen that too…why are people such sheep!

• tunmi

September 1, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Now this.. Because that body is sculpted. Because that body takes effort and because she is a black women being celebrated in a media that doesn’t do so often. And th girl is pretty too

• Stephanie

September 1, 2016 at 4:14 pm

I see. Fair enough I guess.

22. artklub

August 31, 2016 at 10:12 pm

hmm, what am i missing about this fabulous dancing? don’t see it! nice body though.

23. ebenezer codjoe