BN TV

BN TV: Toke Makinwa tears up talking about her latest Project – “On Becoming” in this Week’s VLog | Watch

BN TV

toke-makinwaThere is so much buzz about Toke Makinwa‘s latest project, a memoir called “On Becoming” and we can’t wait to share the preview with you.

But first, in this episode of her “Toke Moments” vlog, Toke Makinwa talks about her journey to writing this book and how it was such an emotional moment for her.

Watch below.

1. jennietobbie

November 25, 2016 at 12:18 am

Proud of you Tokstarr. I came across your journey when the entire world threw you under the bus. Bitter sweet, huh? Now, you’ve emerged like a fearless storm. I recognize that power and strength in you, woman. My kindle is just counting down…
    God bless you!!!

2. FasholasLover

November 25, 2016 at 1:11 am

TokeStaRR! With a double R. You go girl with our bad self.

3. emmy

November 25, 2016 at 5:11 am

You’re inspiring, Toke!

4. Julia Iyamah

November 25, 2016 at 6:47 am

Love me some Toke any day any time. Baddest chic, you go gal.

5. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

November 25, 2016 at 7:19 am

Dear Toke, you are one strong and amazing woman. IT HAPPENS FOR A REASON, I wish most Nigerian women are half like you the world would be a better place. HOPE YOU ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE BOOK TOUR??? see you….

• Marks

November 26, 2016 at 7:43 pm

You can call her anything but you cannot call her strong please. She isn’t strong kankan. Serious self-esteem issues dey worry her sef.

6. Rayva

November 25, 2016 at 11:20 am

Awww…… Time….the pacesetter,wish I could hug you, you give me the strength to move each time I watch your vlog……my kindle is doing a count down for your book release. Lots of E-hugs

7. nnenne

November 25, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Go Toke!
    The good Lord ‘s got your back..

8. kadiegeorge

November 27, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Omg gurl u are always my real mvp i love you till death cant wait to meet you, i hope you will come to the dmv when ever you come to america (washington,maryland,virginia) i dont mind working with you to push your book over here i love you babe God bless you boo