Style

BN Pick Your Fave: Bonang Matheba and Chicamastyle in Zara

BellaNaija Style

Today’s BN Pick Your Fave features South African media personality Bonang Matheba and Style blogger, Chicamastyle in this outfit by Zara.

Bonang paired her set with gold accessories, a golden alligator leather tote handbag and metallic bronze sandal heels.

While Chicamastyle paired hers with a peachy YSL mini purse, a bold statement neck piece and Christian Louboutin nude stilettos.

Who is your fave?

1. keke driver

June 20, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Queen Bonang

2. Baby gurl

June 20, 2017 at 6:33 pm

I don’t care for who wore it better but can we just appreciate how Zara be looking like Prada. These fast fashion pieces are giving dem Gucci Gucci and Chanel a run for their money o. What’s the point of donning a $1000 frock when you can be the most fashionable in a $20 dress. Okay okay they said fast fashion is toxic because of the “throway” future of your affordable dress and they pay the makers peanuts. Well…I guess it all boils down to the depth of your pocket and how in tune you are with your values and feeling for these dem artisans and seamstresses in Asia. I’m too analytical today I know. Sorry LOL.

• Onyinyechukwu

June 20, 2017 at 9:55 pm

You are so right darling, I am a Zara Chic,unapologetically so.

3. o

June 20, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Chicamastyle for her. Her shoes go best with the outfit.

4. Cutieylicious

June 22, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Of course its my friend from Secondary….Our very own Chicamastyle!

• Cutieylicious

June 22, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Secondary school

• Dr. Kamsi

October 13, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Lol @ Cutieylicious hey presco chic :). I guess we are in the same boat 🙂

5. MsChar

July 9, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Chicama wins this one. Purely because Bonang’s bag is a bit too gaudy for this outfit