Stunning media personality and host of The Voice Nigeria Stephanie Coker Aderinokun has been a sight for sore eyes over the past weeks of this thrilling music show. Known for her unique delivery onscreen, we have also come to know her to be very stylish. As she has been rocking a good number of trendy and elegant pieces from African designers, there is no objection that Stephanie came to slay! We love how each piece suits her fun but fabulous personality. If wishes were horses, these fashion staples would already be in our closets! Check out the 5 chicest pieces she has worn on this season of the show
- The Gert Johan Coetzee embellished two-piece she wore with black slingback sandals
- Her Fashpa pants with frill detail which she styled perfectly with an Ankara shirt
- We can’t get over this breath-taking dress from last weekend’s show designed by Gert -Johan Coetzee
- Shimmer and shine! This fringed silver dress by Gert-Johan Coetzee was a complete hit.
- The out-of-the-box Asos jumpsuit was a major fashion risk, but she looked fabulous in it