Events

BN Red Carpet Fab: Davido’s 30 Billion Concert

A few days ago the highly anticipated Davido’s 30 Billion concert held at the Eko Convention Center in Victoria Island and it was EPIC!

Adunni Ade, Lola OJ, Eniola Badmus, Chidinma Ekile, Omowunmi Akinfessi, Liz John Black and more stars were spotted at the concert.

The event was the talk of the town – with performances from superstars like Mo’hits, Nasty C, Olamide, Falz, Ikechukwu, Runtown, Wizkid, Niniola, Humblesmith, 2baba and lots more.

See the official photos below.

***

Patoranking

Reekado Banks

Reminisce

Runtown

Solid Star

Terry Apala

Photo Credit: Elziavibestudio, Fortune Photography & insignaonline.

1. Ottawa Queen

December 29, 2017 at 5:58 pm

Did I just see Bob Oshey risky while scrolling down the pics?? Or maybe it’s just my eyes…Hmm!

• omomo

December 29, 2017 at 6:12 pm

nearly every heavily made up female in lagos look like bob

• Fizzy

December 29, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Listen people, if your legs are thick, DO NOT WEAR MINI. Susan Peters, you have gone back to smoking weed abi? What with those ugly thick old legs???? Be like Anne Ogunsulire!

2. King Bae

December 29, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Susan Peters… issa NO! baby girl…
    And some of these outfits are hideous, like damn. Dress your body type and fitting, smh.

• Temi Tope

December 30, 2017 at 6:42 am

YOU ARE RIGHT ON THAT… I GOT DISGUSTED… DAMN..

3. King Bae

December 29, 2017 at 6:33 pm

And why is Iceberg Slim wearing rain boots… it’s time for me to exit this website lmao

4. Uju

December 29, 2017 at 7:09 pm

Is me or indeed many of the women on the red carpet could have covered their thighs/legs a bit?

• Temi Tope

December 30, 2017 at 6:46 am

AND SPECIALLY IF THOSE THIGHS, LEGS… WERE FIT… THEY ALL LOOK SHAGGY … CHUBBY AND FLASQUE ..JESUS .. ALELUHIA… SOME OF THESE WOMEN LOOK VERY VERY TRASHY… LIKE WANNABES TRYING TO FIT IN, PUSHING TO THE LIMITS.. IT MADE THEM LOOK STOOOOOOPID AND TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHY LOW CLASS AND CHEAP..FORCING FORCING… NO TO BY FORCE OOOO… NA BY CLASSY

5. ann

December 29, 2017 at 7:30 pm

One word for the fashion: disastrous! Naija, no understand dress code, no bi parry or wedding na concert, shuo!

6. Opinion

December 29, 2017 at 8:00 pm

If I had legs like Susan Peters I would alwaaaaays wear slacks. Putting a positive spin on it.

7. John

December 29, 2017 at 8:08 pm

jeez..majority of the females are hideous looking..terrible, ridiculous weaves and heavy paint for face, ewww cleavage…No wonder bobrisky get mouth dey say he/she is finer than most nigerian women

8. Ewa Ali

December 29, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Na only dbanj and wizkid I see o

9. anonymous

December 29, 2017 at 9:21 pm

is adunni ade not hot hot? with all the sweater and yoga pants.

10. John Matilda

December 29, 2017 at 10:49 pm

My eyes!, oh lord my eyes are o!, how can I unsee some of the these horror pictures. I refuse to believe that, those are Susan peters legs, Susan peters that wears custom made dresses that cost millions, is it your leg that you cannot take care of! Haaaaaa!

11. Floki

December 29, 2017 at 11:13 pm

So you the critics, it must me interesting for you to open the post but yet we can not find you. Where are you? What did you wear ? If you go out often/ attend gigs you’ll know you can’t get a 100% all the time.
    Well I know that soon commentators on SM will begin to have valid ID so we would study your own lives too n know if you’re worthy.

12. CrazyWorld

December 30, 2017 at 12:50 am

Funlola Aofiyebi with the big boobs oooooo

13. Lilian

December 30, 2017 at 1:01 am

It’s not everybody that should wear things that show your legs.

I’m just nauseated looking at some of these ugly craw craw legs

14. Me

December 30, 2017 at 2:35 am

please why that iceberg man wearing wellies? did rain fall inside the hall, or was there a flood?

• Fifi

December 30, 2017 at 8:10 am

I saw the wellies and i cant stop laughing, its even a flowery pair

15. Tolu

December 30, 2017 at 4:46 am

So nobody will mention Sexy Steel’s outfit?

16. Fifi

December 30, 2017 at 8:09 am

• Damz

November 21, 2018 at 3:57 pm

I weak o, when i saw it, i was like “Oshey BOLD mama”lool
      Disastrous!!!

17. curious

December 30, 2017 at 8:15 am

let me officially say this. davido is a boss. I never used to like him…but the guys keeps breaking boundaries. I nor even get mouth to talk. This concert and the people he brought together!!!

• bukola

December 31, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Honestly. ….he had really done what full adults councillors could have done…Mohits together….etc..he’d broke a good record..kudos to Davido

18. Jojo

December 30, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Lades. invest in full length mirrors. It will save you from these kind of disastrous outings.
    Lots of leg not ready for prime time. Mini dress ‘babes’, please please please don’t repeat this again. Tone up those legs or give away the outfits.