Scoop

“The things God has taught me in recent times…” – Adesua Wellington

"The things God has taught me in recent times..." - Adesua Wellington

Nollywood actress and newlywed Adesua Wellington took time out yesterday to share the thing she has learnt from God in recent times.

Sharing these on her Twitter page, she outlined her points in numerical fashion while backing them up with scriptural references in some instances.

Read her tweets below:

"The things God has taught me in recent times..." - Adesua Wellington "The things God has taught me in recent times..." - Adesua Wellington "The things God has taught me in recent times..." - Adesua Wellington "The things God has taught me in recent times..." - Adesua Wellington "The things God has taught me in recent times..." - Adesua Wellington

Photo Credit: Instagram – @adesuaetomi

1. Meee

December 12, 2017 at 7:06 am

Nice one Mrs W. I totally love it and agree with you.

2. Toro Akinseye

December 12, 2017 at 8:06 am

God bless young Adesua Wellington may he see you through all the changing scenes of life

3. rosette

December 12, 2017 at 9:08 am

Love this. Very inspiring… God Bless

4. ijs

December 12, 2017 at 9:25 am

Great! God truly speaks to us his children. @BN, Chill as seen on her twitter page, she has not yet changed her name, calm yourself down.

• mee

December 12, 2017 at 12:15 pm

As in, bn disgusts me WTF. what’s with the forceful change of name

5. ajankolokolo

December 12, 2017 at 9:37 am

Please tell us something we don’t know.

• tosyn

December 12, 2017 at 10:51 am

No wonder your name is Ajankolokolo how wouldn’t you comment like an imbecile.

6. XO

December 12, 2017 at 10:12 am

God surely knew you’d do Him proud by giving you this strong voice and platform. Susu, strong indeed is your voice.. and yes it will be heard. A lot of people has your attention, let people hear of Him through you
    Thank you for igniting this fire in my heart. Cant remember the last time I opened my bible but seeing these scriptures convicted me.

Just know that a lot of us are rooting for you.

7. Ochokkwu

December 12, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Ndi Bellanaija, Biko she has not changed her name. Leave it as Adesua Etomi.

Thank.

8. Blessing.S.

December 13, 2017 at 12:37 am

@bn na wa for una, she has not yet changed her name. Why are you guys changing it for her is it compulsory that when a woman marries she must change her last name.pls aunty uche does not mean because u changed yours when you got married u have the right to change other women names too… U have been doing this for a very long time pls just stop….

9. Tessa Doghor

December 13, 2017 at 9:54 am

My heart is so glad at this
    I can actually feel the fire burning in me at these quotes from God’s word
    Bless you sister, keeping shining
    You are His, and He is yours