Events

Richard Mofe-Damijo, Kate Henshaw, Linda Osifo at the launch of Bedsheets Express’ Store

BellaNaija.com

Ewaen Sorae, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Tonye Isokariari

The Grand opening of Bedsheets Express’ Flagship Store held on Sunday, July 22nd, 2018 at Lennox Mall, Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1 with a number of celebrities and dignitaries in attendance.

The red carpet and cocktail event opened with an unveiling of the new collections of products by the brand’s CEO Ewaen Sorae.

The one-stop shop for all bedding and bath essentials which is situated in the heart of Lekki, also buzzed with the presence of prestige clients who were thrilled at the exquisite collections of the stylish bedding and home accessories.

Richard Mofe-Damijo, Kate Henshaw, Linda Osifo, Chef Eros, Dhiren Singh (Head- Mouka Retail), Abayomi Awobokun (CEO- Enyo Retail), Tonye Isokariari, Stephanie Uche, Bolanle Olukanni, and others.

See photos below.

Efosa Ewere

Pastor Isi Igenegbo

Andy

Itohan

Photo credit: RL Visuals_inc

Follow us Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @bedsheetsexpress, @esoraeluxury

You can also visit the website

—————————————————————————————————————————————–Sponsored Content

1. shola

July 28, 2018 at 7:55 am

beautiful pictures. lovely store.

2. Dammy

July 28, 2018 at 8:17 am

I’ve been to the VIctoria Island store for diffusers. This looks really nice, I should stop by today to get my beddings and pillows. Lekki is closer for me.

3. Keche

July 28, 2018 at 8:22 am

I love buying linens from them, they have quality sheets and good pillows .

4. Jane

July 28, 2018 at 9:04 am

Wow, this is really nice. I should stop by sometime soon.

5. Cassandra

July 28, 2018 at 9:17 am

Lol… I’m currently in one of their bathrobes. Good stuff!

6. Can I ask?

July 28, 2018 at 9:21 am

Price point?

• Ephi

July 28, 2018 at 9:45 am

It’s on the website.

7. Ephi

July 28, 2018 at 9:59 am

Nice lovely pictures. I checked out the website – good variety of colours for the bedsheets. I would suggest they add a filter to search based on colour or pattern etc.
    I find their diffusers way too high priced though.
    Btw, Linda Osifo is such a beauty.

• Dammy

July 28, 2018 at 10:32 am

Hi Ephi, Their diffusers are purely organic, no artificial ingredients at all so it has no irritant. It’s one of the reasons I patronize them without question. The quality is great and really worth it, you should give them a try and find out for yourself what I mean.
      I’m generally in love with all of their products. You might say I’m such a strong follower but really finding such luxury and quality in Nigeria is just splendid!

• Ephi

July 28, 2018 at 11:07 am

Hey Dammy,
      My comparison for the price is what I would pay for it elsewhere. Nature’s gift ocean reed diffuser retails for £30 on John Lewis (and for less on amazon). With an exchange rate of N450 = £1, that is N13,500 so I certainly would not pay N25,000 for that, bcos even when you add profit margin, shipping, other costs etc I personally feel that is too much difference. Just my 2 cents.
      cheers

8. Mamamia

July 28, 2018 at 11:01 am

But the website does not seem protected…. Good stuff tho…

9. Kemi

July 28, 2018 at 5:04 pm

Hi. Have they changed their name from Esorae Luxury to Bedsheet Express? Or is this a new biz

• Paddie

July 30, 2018 at 11:57 am

Esorae is the Parent company Esorae Luxury a luxury brand that stock exotic luxury pieces. Bedsheet express stocks the regular mid-end range.