Events

Beach Body Overload! Sarah Ofili Treats Friends to a Birthday Getaway at La Campaigne Tropicana Resort

Sarah Ofili Birthday  (2)Model Sarah Ofili is rounding off the month of October and celebrating her birthday with a girl’s getaway at La Campaigne Tropicana Resort and we are getting so much beach body shots from the girls as they enjoy their quick vacation.

Sarah Ofili and her four friends (including beauty queen turned rapper Munachi Abii) are certainly basking in the sun and enjoying their min vacation with kayaking, impromptu photoshoot, playing on the beach and more.

The girls went over to La Campaigne Tropicana about 4 days ago and just returned to their everyday lives but by all indications, they had a good time.

Check out the pictures from their vacay!

Sarah Ofili Birthday  (19) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (18) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (7) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (8) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (13) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (11) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (14) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (9) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (16) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (17) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (6) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (15) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (3) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (5) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (1) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (10) Sarah Ofili Birthday  (12)

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Obinna

October 30, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Places as fine as this are here at our backyard! so why are rich people always going outside the country for weekend or vacation getaway!
    This kind of place should be marketed very well.

2. busybee

October 30, 2014 at 4:21 pm

wow! this is in Nigeria? i’m very surprised. looks lovely

3. ruth

October 30, 2014 at 4:27 pm

lol, the victory look on sarah’s face in that last picture is just pricelesss… ahhh , d pictures of the resort is just calling my name ….. i nid to get away to dat place, who’s with me ???

4. Oge m dey

October 30, 2014 at 4:29 pm

“yawn”…in other news…

5. soniapaloma

October 30, 2014 at 5:13 pm

I had to google where this place is and to my surprise it is located in Lagos? like OMG I am speechless. so, we have beautiful places like this in Lagos? wowwww

6. vivian

October 30, 2014 at 5:35 pm

La Champaigne Tropicana….. This place is dead. I traveled from surulere to this resort and it took me 2 hours to get there. Needed to give my family a treat since i was to leave for US the next day to join my hubby. I was disappointed at what i saw. It has a nice scene but i guess the location and management killed the place. Pictures don’t tell the truth, see how it appeared so nice.

• anonymous

October 31, 2014 at 10:32 am

La Campaigne is a nice place to have a group hangout. Had one with my team and it was nice.

Though I agree that there’s a lot the management of the place can do with this

• xyz

October 31, 2014 at 4:25 pm

That’s cos you went to La Champaigne Tropicana, not La Campagne Tropicana. Na different place 😐

• ada nnewi

October 31, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Rotflmao

7. Phummie

October 30, 2014 at 7:51 pm

We do have other nice places in lagos and in Nigeria as a whole.but offcourse no good maintenance culture. I hope the that will not be the case with the new INAGBE RESORT.

8. sum1special

October 31, 2014 at 1:58 pm

those are really cute,fun pictures.