Scoop

Actress Empress Njamah goes on Summer Holiday with her Mother

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

2Nollywood actress Empress Njamah is currently on holiday and she has been updating fans about her trip via social media.

Empress Njamah revealed that she is taking the trip for her yearly medical checkup as well as her summer holiday and she decided to take her mum along.

She captioned one of her photos ‘Summer holiday with my sweet mama! She is 74 n still looking sweet 16( I get hope) I can see my old age!’

The two of them have gone sight-seeing, enjoyed a spa day and more on their trip.

1 3 4 5 6

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/empressnjamah

1. manb4real

July 9, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Lovely! – sweet mother, I no go forget you, for the suffer weh you suffer for me iyeh – a song of all times

• Anna

July 10, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Empres is one real lady! Welldone taking care of your mama. Yours will do same for you too

2. Ice Chy

July 9, 2015 at 3:56 pm

God bless you for giving your mum a treat…..they deserve all the best we can give.

3. tuulz

July 9, 2015 at 3:57 pm

awww this is sweet….. sweet mother

4. tickled

July 9, 2015 at 4:24 pm

74!!! *slow clap*

5. chy

July 9, 2015 at 4:26 pm

empress has a heart of gold

6. cesc

July 9, 2015 at 4:32 pm

The last pic made me smile

7. Iamwonderful

July 9, 2015 at 4:36 pm

This lady is 74? Wowzers! She is beautiful.
    Has Empress been starring in any Nollywood Movie since “Girls Hostel” in 1999? Serious question.

8. polypoly

July 9, 2015 at 4:46 pm

awwwwww,……this brought tears to my sha…..I remember telling myself that my parents must enjoy luxury VIP life, like I get from all this my tropical vacay (aristo tinz…lol).

so I made it a life goal to at least send them on one first class trip outside the country….as in the excitement and build up was outta this world…..LOL!!! they kept praying for me everyday b4 their trip sha. then the trip started and they had a private first class suite each and all the royal treatment that comes with first class. as in ehn, they still talk about it till today. that was my little way of pampering them, cos they barely wanna inconvenience me. and being how naija parents like hiding their emotions, I wanted to spoil them small….

good job empress!!! and congrats mummy njamah, your kids made a mark on Nollywood.

9. Chi!

July 9, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Good one dear! keep it up! our mothers deserve d best, our love n care.

10. Anon2

July 9, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Hmmmm..na wa! Nigerians have no life anymore, as I see we all live our life for social media!

11. purple showers

July 9, 2015 at 6:26 pm

12. purple showers

July 9, 2015 at 6:27 pm

Empress, good move. I like that however; if i were in your shoes, i will be discreet about it…. not posting it on social media. Our lives should be private. in all, welldone baby gorl, kudos to u for giving Mama an awesome treat…… I pray i can give my dear mum who laboured day & night to bring seven (7) of us up since 80’s when Papa passed on same joy….. WELLDONE
    Comment awaiting moderation.

13. Bethilda

July 9, 2015 at 6:30 pm

I beg Empress make you go buy better suitcase and the original of your handbag. Big babe like you no suppose to dey carry imitation handbag. At least I happy say you fly business class for emirates. No be like people wey dey fly business class for Arik de use am make noise.

• NaMeTalkAm

July 9, 2015 at 8:27 pm

And in your small, inferiority “complexed” brain, you think you have made any statement with the business class travel? In fact, with your whole comment? You have serious issues.

• Bethilda

July 9, 2015 at 9:50 pm

Na poverty dey worry you. Because u no even fit buy plane ticket talk less of economy class. I get serious issue true true….I am confused were to go for my second summer vacation. Capri or Lanzarote? You fit help me decide?

14. me

July 9, 2015 at 6:55 pm

They post things on their private page. Too bad Linda and Bella sends it to the blogs

15. Nonye

July 9, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Please make we hear word. Na you be the first to carry your mother go enjoy for abroad? Why the splash on social media? Your mum looks good and strong for her age.
    Besides, what happened to other companions. No new boyfirend. Na mama come be fellow cruiser around the world. lol

16. mary

July 9, 2015 at 7:06 pm

And how did you know that her handbag is imitation. JUST ASKING

• Iria

July 9, 2015 at 8:09 pm

The handbag is an imitation of Hermes and is clearly fake as Hermes use real and good quality leather

• lola

July 10, 2015 at 9:23 pm

thats not hermes you fool! its a celine bag! ode niyeh!

17. Tosin

July 9, 2015 at 7:52 pm

awww.

18. frank

July 10, 2015 at 12:49 am

I wonder how this B!#$H looks without the make up, fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake nails, fake a$$ personality. GTFOH with your fake a$$ self. None gives a 4k about your holiday. Your mom with her natural self even looks better than your fake a$$.

• labelle

July 10, 2015 at 9:01 am

Who hurt you? You need some hugs (not from me, but from someone) Jesus loves you. Bile can kill. God bless!

19. Fashionbabe

July 10, 2015 at 7:57 am

Wow……God bless everyone who takes care of their elderly ones. Love you Empress.

20. Paloma

July 10, 2015 at 9:24 am

people and their criticism all na vanity!

21. obitalk

July 10, 2015 at 9:49 am

I like Empress she looks pretty, and so does her mum.