Scoop

“It always seems to come back around to my sex tape” Read Kim Kardashian’s Essay On Empowerment Following Backlash for NSFW Selfie

Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial - BellaNaija - July2015

Kim Kardashian received a lot of backlash after she shared her NSFW selfie a couple of days ago and it even made Piers Morgan write a whole article about her on DailyMail.

In a bid to silence everyone, she wrote an essay on her website and shared with her fans.

Read below.

Hey, guys. I wanted to write a post elaborating on my tweets last night.

In all seriousness, I never understand why people get so bothered by what other people choose to do with their lives. I don’t do drugs, I hardly drink, I’ve never committed a crime—and yet I’m a bad role model for being proud of my body?

It always seems to come back around to my sex tape. Yes, a sex tape that was made 13 years ago. 13 YEARS AGO. Literally that lonnng ago. And people still want to talk about it?!?!.  I lived through the embarrassment and fear, and decided to say who cares, do better, move on. I shouldn’t have to constantly be on the defense, listing off my accomplishments just to prove that I am more than something that happened 13 years ago.

Let’s move on, already. I have.

I am empowered by my body. I am empowered by my sexuality. I am empowered by feeling comfortable in my skin. I am empowered by showing the world my flaws and not being afraid of what anyone is going to say about me. And I hope that through this platform I have been given, I can encourage the same empowerment for girls and women all over the world.

I am empowered by my husband, who is so accepting and supportive and who has given me a newfound confidence in myself. He allows me to be me and loves me unconditionally.

I feel so lucky to have grown up surrounded by strong, driven, independent women. The life lessons I’ve learned from my sisters, my mother and my grandmother, I will pass along to my daughter. I want her to be proud of who she is. I want her to be comfortable in her body. I don’t want her to grow up in a world where she is made to feel less-than for embracing everything it means to be a woman.

It’s 2016. The body-shaming and slut-shaming—it’s like, enough is enough. I will not live my life dictated by the issues you have with my sexuality. You be you and let me be me.

I am a mother. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, an entrepreneur and I am allowed to be sexy.

1. 'Deola

March 9, 2016 at 9:10 am

“To ba ti happy o ti tan! ” I am not sure why peering Morgan could not look the other way. “E mi o mo ka ma wi regbe lori o sidi nle” Abegi no minc dem. I just hope Maria Sharapova gets enough inspiration from you Kim to move on from Tennis if WADA decides that is the end of her career.

• Cabrini

March 9, 2016 at 11:33 am

Her body, her business, her choice. She’s a mother and should be a role model for her kids esp her daughter but then again, it’s her business!

• ty

March 9, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Can somebori ask KIM to shut up?????? ki lon so gannn????

• jade

March 9, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Kim k, nudity is NOT empowerment. So to show how proud I am of my body, I should strip naked and post if on social media for the world to see. You are delusional. Just own up, that’s your brand and it has nothing to do with being proud. And kanye doesn’t mind the world seeing his wife nudity. Sorry, mistake doesn’t erase, it follows you to your grave especially when you are in our faces everyday. That’s life

2. Chi

March 9, 2016 at 9:12 am

Ta mechionu gi! Close ya mouth before I close it for you.
    If being naked was the norm, people like you will be dying to put on clothes. I just don’t get it why people like doing the opposite of norm.

Please, relocate to…………. where is that place where the bushmen not exposed to our way of life live. At least, there you can be naked all you want. Anuofia! Tufiakwa

March 9, 2016 at 10:28 am

You should know the place nau, parent u a bush girl yourself? Mgbeke feeling funky hehe. Kam nukwa

March 9, 2016 at 10:28 am

*Aren’t you

• Kadara

March 9, 2016 at 11:12 am

But your husband can slut shame Amber Rose for her own past abi? Get out jare, you could have gotten away from the sex tape by rebranding yourself. Each time you go naked you remind people you got your fame that way and you are confirming that is the only “talent” you have

• sara

March 9, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Exactly ooooooo! Best comment!

• Cynical

March 9, 2016 at 2:40 pm

@Kadara,I could just hug you now. You spoke my mind.

• Cynical

March 9, 2016 at 2:44 pm

You don’t want people to define you by your sex tape but every minute na to off cloth….. Haba. Is that what normal sane people do these days,expose themselves in all their glory????imagine If all of us that are proud of our bodies and our sexuality start uploading naked pics to show every one how proud we are.

3. kaay

March 9, 2016 at 9:17 am

oh but it’s okay for your sister to remind Amber Rose that she was a stripper? Or for your husband to do same and even dare call her a “gold digger”??? Do unto others,my dear……

• p

March 9, 2016 at 11:12 am

U said her his and husband, not her

• p

March 9, 2016 at 11:13 am

*sis

4. Lala

March 9, 2016 at 9:20 am

I don’t care if she uploads a live video stream of her getting a rectal exam, its just boring now any one who takes a naked selfie and posts it online is looking for attention and that’s what she wanted only she got serious backlash all these story is just unnecessary she’s threatened by the attention that her younger sisters are getting so that’s just it, she should go and sleep abeg

March 9, 2016 at 10:27 am

Kim ain’t threatened by anything or anyone! She is the Queen of Queens! Got it? #bye Felicia

• Md

March 9, 2016 at 4:58 pm

If Kim is your queen, you need a new kingdom

• Fani

March 9, 2016 at 11:32 am

Kim you are not proud of your flaws, all the naked pictures you reveal are photoshopped. You even admitted the nude picture that started this backlash was an old one when you had blond hair before giving birth to your son. If you are proud of your flaws why not release a picture of what you look like now untouched? You no fit because you are still trying to prove that you are as sexy as the younger ones taking attention away from you. You have capitalized on the sex tape all your career now you want people to forget it abi? You had many chances to move away from that yet you preferred to do the likes of play boy and keep releasing naked pictures that remind people they’ve seen everything before( I never watched the sex tape by the way, can’t stomach such). Plus why is it okay for your family to keep shaming Amber Rose over her past when you yourself have a nasty one. You told your sisters you bought them their careers so why acting like you haven’t milked the sex tape.

• Hadiza

March 9, 2016 at 2:05 pm

You mention Kim like she knows anything like Bella Naija … You wrote that for us to read not Kim

5. sugar & spice

March 9, 2016 at 9:21 am

Gbam……Kim is a realist….those hating should live and Let’s Live

6. uru

March 9, 2016 at 9:24 am

Truckload of bullshit! Clap for yourself Kim.

March 9, 2016 at 10:12 am

Kpam kpam kpa kpa kpa kpam!! Clapping on Kim’s behalf
      Move on already joor! I love u Kimmy

7. Queen Bee

March 9, 2016 at 9:26 am

Makes sense sha, i am empowered by my body. Peeple just hate on success, we all have our pasts either its known to the world or not. So Kim has sense like this?

March 9, 2016 at 10:25 am

Ooh yes darling she does! Kim is super smart, she just hides it under the ‘vain girl facade’! This time she’s had enough, haterz should move on already

8. *rme

March 9, 2016 at 9:28 am

“I am empowered by showing the world my flaws”
    Kim. are you sure?

March 9, 2016 at 10:13 am

Oh yes she is! Her flaw? She likes showing her body and it’s driving haterz inside!! Hope that helped? Muah

March 9, 2016 at 10:22 am

*showing off her body
      *insane

9. Mamacita

March 9, 2016 at 9:29 am

Tell all that to Kanye West next time he picks on sluts and strippers! #next

March 9, 2016 at 10:23 am

Whatever mehn..
      That’s none of ur business, but just so know and we’re clear, that ain’t gonna happen! Kimye adore and love each other!! Give us proof if you’ve caught him doing such or get out of the way! Pulease

10. beard gang

March 9, 2016 at 9:31 am

if I talk now ‘liberated feminists’ will say I should take ‘several seats’ (whatever that means) Anyway, Kimmy you look very good for a 35 year old mother of two. I sincerely hope your kids will feel comfortable when they are old enough to access the internet

March 9, 2016 at 10:21 am

Don’t worry about the kids darling, they’re covered! Gracias

11. just bored

March 9, 2016 at 9:31 am

But for real.. why so much hate for Kim K? Let me guess your answer.. because she has made something from having no Talent.. And why is that mine or your problem? Isn’t our very own Olajumoke about to make something from no Talent?
    I suppose it is ok for Olajumoke (i don’t care if she ever sold or still selling bread) to make something without any form of education in a country having PHD is no big deal. I can’t be bothered to even start typing my thoughts on the Olajumoke hype (and this is no beef talk).. How is she a role model to my 9 year old daughter? When are we going to start celebrating people of rare talent? Can someone find me a story on why Olajumoke can’t speak English.. Is it because her parents didn’t see the need to send her to school? Or it was her choice not to finish school? I believe every Nigerian (irrespective of class) can be educated (at least up to JSS 3) if they really want.. I tell work colleagues that Nigeria is the only country I know you having 2 educational degrees is not a big deal. Going to school is a way of life of the average Nigerian child…

Please let Kim K be… And for the record – am not a fan..

• Austar

March 9, 2016 at 10:09 am

Thank you ooo. I honestly don’t get why people hate Kim so much, especially those that don’t even know her personally. They will just join the bandwagon of people to say they hate her for no concrete reason. The girl hasn’t done anything worse that people haven’t done already. American celebs have been posing nude since the day of Adam, so I don’t get why Kim’s different.

• sara

March 9, 2016 at 1:33 pm

It’s not about anyone hating her, she’s the one creating the ‘hate’ ALL for attention & more money imo. There are a gazillion ways she could’ve shown she’s ’empowered’ & feels Sexy without letting everything hang out! And as far as I’m concerned she’s a bloody hypocrite for telling people to forget that tape n the next minute posing nude how does that make sense?! It’s like a once felon telling people to forget he was in prison but publicly hanging with criminals it’s stupid & dumb! My analogy may be off but I hope u get my point. people aren’t dumb hence their disgust & all the backlash! Anyway she knows what she’s doing and knows the reactions she’ll get, its all for attention, & we’re all here talking & arguing so way to go Kim!

• Marian

March 9, 2016 at 10:16 am

The can study till Jss3 thing is sadly not true, I can share pictures of my trip to a place called Aladiye with you. There is no electricity ( they don’t even have the luxury to complain about Nepal wahala) or cell phone tower. People there are farmers or traders. The only primary school was recently built by the mission organization I went with. There are lots of children in Nigeria with no access to education.

March 9, 2016 at 10:20 am

Hellooo you’re not a fan but as her Naija PA, i say thank you! Kim made sth of her self when everyone was busy mocking her cos of the sextape ish.. She moved on and made and still making excess money! Yet haterz don’t wanna move on and let live! Whatever mehn.. we love her just the way she is, vain and all

• ramat

March 9, 2016 at 10:25 am

Please…please STFU! This your epistle is obviously not a reply to this article but an unprovoked and frankly risible dig at Olajumoke. You saying Olajumoke doesn’t have talent is saying Cindy, Claudia, Agbani, Oluchi, Naomi, Kate and Co are also talentless opportunists. I also cannot believe you actually typed ‘I believe every Nigerian (irrespective of class) can be educated (at least up to JSS 3) if they really want.’ Seriously?! Has your government provided free education to JSS 3 level? or you just ‘know’ that everyone in Nigeria can afford to pay their kids’ school fees ‘atleast to JSS 3’?. Please crawl back into the diasporic privileged hole you came out of.

• Celeste

March 9, 2016 at 4:41 pm

“Crawl back into the diasporic privileged hole you came out of” … So on point @ Ramat. Infact, chop knuckles and take ten for your comment!

@ just bored: your comment reeks of privilege meshed with ignorance. You are obviously out of touch with Nigeria reality, so I advice you stay silent, listen while those that really know fact talk.

• Celeste

March 9, 2016 at 4:42 pm

@ just bored: your comment reeks of privilege meshed with ignorance. You are obviously out of touch with Nigeria reality, so I advice you stay silent, listen while those that really know talk

• Ezek

March 9, 2016 at 11:06 am

Really? You had to make this about Olajumoke?
      If I tell you this comparison of yours is plain silly,I am not wrong

• Hadiza

March 9, 2016 at 2:09 pm

I am so sure you don’t understand the state of poverty in this country … Be grateful you have education and don’t judge what you don’t know of understand

• Ada Nnewi

March 9, 2016 at 2:44 pm

@ just bored…. people are so upset that she’s been able to turn a mistake into an opportunity…

• AK

March 9, 2016 at 4:06 pm

SHADEYYYYYYYY. I’m just sipping my tea

12. ohhhSoNawtii

March 9, 2016 at 9:37 am

Abeg, keep quiet there.. so, posting naked pictures on the internet is now “empowerment ” abi? a mother of 2 and wife for that matter. I just pity this generation … Worshippers of iniquity.

Kim is jealous of her sister Kylie as she now gets more media attention than her.. Hence the lame attempt to ‘break the internet” for the second time.

Kim, pls focus on your children and stop seeking validation and attention. Oniranu!

• Austar

March 9, 2016 at 10:05 am

I really don’t get what this whole Kylie is getting much attention than Kim. My dear the sky is big enough for everyone and so is the internet. There is no measuring scale to determine who gets more attention or not. Once u are a celebrity, u are prone to get more attention.

March 9, 2016 at 10:17 am

Hello hater, no body! I mean no body can overthrow Kim from anything! Get that into ur dead brain alright? Kim is the Queen of all Queens! U need that pity more than she does.. #bye felicia

13. Ruby

March 9, 2016 at 9:41 am

wow!!!! The normally quiet Kim has decided to clap back… am proud of you KKW

14. Okada man

March 9, 2016 at 9:41 am

Gbenu soun o jare! Shior! Go and learn from Adele. Sweerie, she covered up and she’s doing wonders.

March 9, 2016 at 10:15 am

Kim is doing wonders just on her own dearie. Not everyone can sing or twerk or whatever! She’s a business woman and heyy she’s been trending for dayz now! Whatcha think about that huh? Lmao

• Olori Tari

March 9, 2016 at 10:37 am

No. She will not learn from Adele because Adele is Adele and Kim is Kim. And Kim is well within her rights to be HER and she can decide who she wants to learn from. What is it with the world, always wanting to dictate to individuals? Why is a woman’s body so scandalous? For instance, that Chloe girl that tweeted at Kim talking story was retweeting a man’s topless picture with glee but came to Kim and she started story.

“she covered up and she’s doing wonders”…well congrats to my beautiful Adele for that. But Kim doesn’t cover up nor is she willing to let society dictate how she does her thing and she is STILL doing wonders. Virtually on the job almost everytime….business, ideas, entrepreneurship etc. My point? No one way to do it. It’s interesting that Kim does all of this entrepreneurship and virtually no one blinks but as soon she posts a picture of her body, she is suddenly empty in the head…as if brains and sexuality and world nakedness are mutually exclusive.

If she isn’t hurting anyone then let her be (which she isn’t) and if you want to say children…Kim isn’t the one who gave birth to other people’s children that you want her to teach them good and bad. So you either tell kids that, a woman’s body is just like a man’s body that is gushed on, so no biggie OR you tell them vehemently that it is bad. Whatever one it is, just don’t put your expectations on grown individuals who want to swing the other way.

I’m not even looking at it from the empowerment side of things…her nudes doesn’t empower me at all. Not in anyway but she should be able to post her nudes and go. Maybe if y”all went so amused about something that is done again and again…she might just stop dropping them.

PS: Okada man, it just happened that I started with a reply to you. Be rest assured this whole ‘essay’ isn’t focusing on you alone and don’t worry, I’m not panting writing it or anything…#StayBlessed

15. Austar

March 9, 2016 at 10:01 am

That was her sister not her. That was her husband not her. You can’t blame her for something she didn’t do.

16. Marian

March 9, 2016 at 10:03 am

Ladies! You can be sexy with your clothes on! She’s not the first celeb to have a sex tape, but she’s the only one I know that shares lots of naked pictures of herself. I’m really surprised she’s shocked people are still referring to her sex tape. Duh! In all seriousness, it must be hard having people remind you of a past sin constantly. That’s her selling point though and she’s made made millions millions from it. I don read tire over the past 6-7years years. Forming sexy or feeling empowered with a naked selfie will literally destroy all the staying up till 3am to study effort I’ve put in. Dear youngins, Choose your role models carefully

17. Ceejee

March 9, 2016 at 10:03 am

I concur. Let’s all live and let live.

18. hawt stuff

March 9, 2016 at 10:12 am

I don’t get why Pier Morgan, Chloe Mortez and Beth Midler commented on Kim K’s nude post(s). Kim has built a business empire on her sexuality and she is not ready to change it for anybody. If she didn’t have a market she wouldn’t sell. Rihanna, who has basically become naked on practically every red carpet even; is now being lauded as a style icon so tay she show nipples for work work work video. The major point behind the Kardashian brand is sexuality (except that fat Rob); Piers Morgan and co should simply turn a blind eye because all the talk , advice and admonishments in the whole world cannot stop a Kardashian from showing off a body part. As for Kanye, have you guys ever seen any genius who is sane, they are usually insane, crazy and socially inept. Their work should be appreciated and their utterances ignored. Anyway, i thank God for conservatives in our African society, even though some people want to destroy our culture, their plan will not work in Jesus name…..Proudly African

19. LadyWithTheAfroLocs

March 9, 2016 at 10:18 am

but she isnt Adele. or anybody else. she is Kim.
    at the end of the day, its her body. and why cant pple really allow her breathe from a deed that is 13 years old?? i dont get it!
    if she wears cloth, we wld still find sth horrid to say. if she doesnt, its the same thing!
    nothing she has done is out of context for her…u guys shldnt be surprised really…

NEXT pls………………………

20. Ariere

March 9, 2016 at 10:21 am

U can’t remain relevant and be a big cultural force today on the back of a Sex tape made 13yrs ago. So many celebs have intentionaly and without permission have had their sex tapes released to the public, yet it didn’t make their careers any better.

Kim K is first and foremost A human being whonis deserving of the respect it accords. She’s more than just a sex tape made with her then boyfriend so long ago, which was distributed without her permission. Don’t overlook her major strengths.

I don’t always agree with her antics but I don’t go blindly hating on her. She’s smart, emotionally intelligent, has excellent biz acumen and she sits on top of a 600 million dollar empire she built from scratch with help from her mother. It sure takes more than a no budjet sex tape to accomplish that.

By the way Social Media is her trade. Let her be! U can simply ignore her: don’t read posts about Kardashian news on Blogs, don’t click on her pics. U know where the Block Button is on ur social media Apps if u don’t want her and her family members in ur faces.

• mrs chidukane

March 9, 2016 at 12:58 pm

@ Ariere, your entire comment is spot on. Many celebs including Paris Hilton have sex tapes. What good has it done them? Even Pink and Miley commenting have lots of nude pics. I think Kim’s “beauty ” and body brings out the worst in people, women especially. I don’t know why.

• Ada Nnewi

March 9, 2016 at 2:47 pm

@Mrs chidukane i absolutely love you..

21. Ibinabo

March 9, 2016 at 10:23 am

So, this bs Kim wrote makes sense abi?! make hypocrisy no kee una o awon BN commenters.

22. lanya

March 9, 2016 at 10:28 am

Please leave the woman be. She’s not Adele neither has she ever tried to be someone other than herself. She looked in the mirror, she was proud of her body and she posted it, if you were so offended, you should have just closed your eyes… and blaming her for khloe and Kanye’s utterances is plain stupid.

23. DIddy

March 9, 2016 at 10:33 am

Nawao person wey naked how many thousand miles away naim dey make pple dey attack themselves for this commenter section, the funny thing is that after we must have finish nailing her to the cross, we are still the same pple that will complement that particular post
    her on her IG, just like miley rightly said you should support each other, every woman can’t be an engineer, doctor, professor, or other professional expert, this is what she decided to be and she is having the last laugh in spite of the criticism or backlash thrown at her, it’s better u guys deal with it and suck it up.

24. bruno

March 9, 2016 at 10:57 am

yawn yawn yawn. I’m so over this girl.i dont understand the fascination. can someone just point out whats so interesting about kim kardashian or her family. I don’t get it at all. which day isnt she receiving backlash for posing nude then she claps back at her critics. this cycle, isnt it boring and over played out. after all this settles down, shes still going to pose nude in some few weeks and u people will still criticise her, and she will write a lengthy note ot tweet, so what’s the point.

i pity people who watch keeping up with the kardashians or any of their other shows. there’s so much interesting, good entertainment out there I wonder why u will waste ur time or ur brain cells on this girl or her family. I just finished watching house of cards season 4, my goodness what a treat.

• iyke

March 9, 2016 at 2:20 pm

@Bruno
      House of cards – One of my fav TV shows. I’d grade it highly. The writing, acting, and direction is always strong….same way I grade ‘breaking Bad’ and Narcos’
      How dare you compare House of cards with keeping up with the Kardashians? looool.
      You know people by the type of TV Shows they watch. Like they say, take a girl to the gym…if she goes to a thread mill,she’s not a keeper, But if she goes to the squat rack to squat or deadlift, by all means, keep her.lol.She ‘s a keeper!
      Anyways,been travelling lately and haven’t really sat down to enjoy all the season 4 episodes. Great show nonetheless.

• Bruness

March 9, 2016 at 3:00 pm

@ Bruno for some reason the love button isn’t working cos I wanted to love your comment 10 times.

25. Moyo

March 9, 2016 at 11:05 am

okaaaaay, it appears a new league of BN commenters have ported from SDK and LIB, why is there so much foul language early in the morning. If someone states their opinion, say your own and move on. It’s not that serious

26. adizzy

March 9, 2016 at 11:13 am

Kim just take several seats, exposing your body is just ridiculous, not that i even care. However loving you sexuality doesn’t mean for you to snap picture of your own private body and expose it to the universe. You are already famous, use it for better things, positive things, empower young girls. Do right please.. my gosh!

27. Josephine

March 9, 2016 at 11:13 am

It doesn’t “come back” to her sex tape because it never left. This woman is all about sex yet wonders why people keep bringing it up. If she made a sex tape then but has since kept her clothes on it would be a vague memory by now. And she should post naked selfies just after child birth if its about showing flaws so no need to lie. She says Piers shouldn’t offer clothes to a married woman but should a married woman show her vagina to the world? Even porn stars quit after marriage. And shame on her for shading an older woman like Bette Midler. She’ll be shocked to know Bette Midler just might be as rich as her from a career built on talent, not sex. Anyway, from the way they disrespect their mother I shouldn’t be surprised that she has no respect for her elders.

28. beauty

March 9, 2016 at 11:19 am

It’s not by being naked that you can tell the world that you’re empowered by your sexuality and feminism. It is actually distracting to wake up in the morning and see a well developed naked woman on the screen of my laptop. If you think you’re that good, how about donating some clothes to those who don’t have, how about doing body makeover shows for those who are stuck up, how about doing a charity makeup and hair session, since your hair and makeup is next to flawless. How about covering up a bit, since you’re now a mother.

29. misshighiq

March 9, 2016 at 11:36 am

BN wey my previous post?issorait!

30. echies

March 9, 2016 at 11:48 am

Lmao…Everyone is entitled to d life dey want tho its wise we choose d kind we wud be proud to share with our kids..Future Counts..All d best to them Kim’s and The rest of them Nude peeps who feel dey can’t look beautiful all covered appropriately

31. Engoz

March 9, 2016 at 12:13 pm

I naturally will never comment on a nude again Kardashian post, but this needs to be said to any young African girl here. As Africans, before you defend a Kim or think she is appropriately placed in her values, let me remind you that Kim’s ancestors thought African women to be primitive, barbaric for walking around naked. Despite being nude, it was still a conservative society. Now the West wants to go naked in the name of liberation meanwhile they turn up their noses at traditional nude societies. Do not fall or defend this brand of liberation from the West. Ignore them as much as possible. Garner your strength and empowerment by reading about the history of your traditional society and make corrections where you think amendments are needed. I had to read about my Igbo society and was amazed how politically involved the women were and how the institution of colonialism annihilated the place of womanhood in our society. If you wish to be brazen, be brazen with your intellect. Africa needs innovators in science and technology. Do not be distracted by over pampered females that can only feel liberated through showing their vaginas.

32. Engoz

March 9, 2016 at 12:17 pm

And bellanaija kindly limit the exposure you give this woman. It’s time to make her as irrelevant as possible. I don’t usually post on articles on her because that itself promotes her….just needed to say what I wrote above.

33. prince

March 9, 2016 at 12:42 pm

I think the problem with this slut is that she’s gat no shame so no matter what we say, she can’t stop been naked, that’s her way of life. The only surprise we get from her is when she wear clothes, yet she calls herself a role mode.
    There’re lots of prostitutes in America so I wont be surprise when she says she’s empowering women, likes begat likes.
    Meanwhile, the whole world know say your husband dey mad so you don’t have to tell us that he accepts you for who you are. does he have a choice.
    The Kardashian/Jenner family are bad news #talentless #shameless #badeggs #demonised

• Hadiza

March 9, 2016 at 2:16 pm

How is she a slut …. They r all bad news n you bothered to comment on bad news …

• Ada Nnewi

March 9, 2016 at 2:46 pm

What have you made of your life with all your talent?

34. Cmbo

March 9, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Lool. She’s obviously staging a comeback. The posting of the picture, tweets and essay is just to keep trending until she is ready to unveil herself post maternity. Old trick the world keeps falling for. Nothing to see here I beg…. Liberated indeed . .

35. Zee

March 9, 2016 at 1:27 pm

This woman is not liberated
    She is actually in chains. Time alone will reveal all. Such a shame

36. amaka

March 9, 2016 at 1:29 pm

The Babe. Don tire. Abeg leave her be!

37. teezy lake

March 9, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I’m not surprised by her response(s).

38. Rynyx

March 9, 2016 at 3:24 pm

That is how all of you will be insulting each other and kim will make money from this photo. the sex tape ish has really been over flogged. babe is going to break the bank with this and me I am here looking for 6million.

39. Tosin

March 9, 2016 at 3:55 pm

thank you for empowering the whole universe with this essay you obviously wrote yoruself.

40. Ibi

March 9, 2016 at 8:20 pm

she keeps reminding people of her past with childish antics like this. She so badly wants to stay in the spotlight by any means then talks crap about empowerment. She should add value to people’s lives. Life is more fulfilling that way.
    Honestly, what she’s doing is soo old and tired.

41. Tunmi

March 10, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Haba!!! Nudity empowers some and being clothed empowers others. It’s annoying that BNers stay on Kim’s case like this. Kilode? Why? So would it be better if someone leaked her nudes? If you don’t like it, ignore. She defines herself as she sees fits.