Scoop

Lupita Nyong’o is InStyle Magazine’s Cover Star for their April 2016 Issue

Lupita Nyong'o

Lupita Nyong’o is picture perfect on the cover of InStyle Magazine’s April 2016 issue. The Oscar-Winning actress is gorgeous in a jade dress that is just perfect for her skin colour.

The dress, by Proenza Schouler, features a cold shoulder and turtleneck combination and is super trendy. She completed her look with simple makeup and accessories.

This is Lupita’s first cover with InStyle.

In the magazine she talks about how nervous she was during the shoot. She also talks about dodging the Oscar curse, diversity in Hollywood, staying on top and making an impact onscreen and off.

You can read up her interview here.

Photo Credit: InStyle Magazine

1. Natu

March 11, 2016 at 11:57 am

Dead drop gorgeous!!!!

• Natu

March 11, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Drop dead gorgeous

2. Iphee

March 11, 2016 at 12:37 pm

1. I wish there were more pictures – a head to toe look maybe – Is the dress long or short or midi? what shoes did she rock it with? …..
    2. I prefer such “bosom area” covered up pictures of her cos when she displays them ( even though i am a fan of love your body how it comes ….. Biko we should learn to cover our flaws & flaunt our assets in this case her legs/butt
    3. I hope your body shape/type series ( I like) also makes a detour into areas like ( How Big busted vs Small busted and Big Booty vs Small “bootied” women should dress).
    4. Lastly i love this her subtle natural make up sha. Girls everywhere these days be wearing Heavy/Night time/Bridal make up 24/7 even to go to the market ……. I ” Kent” esp the thick brow trend …. I just Kent

3. Cabrini

March 11, 2016 at 12:47 pm

I just loves the way she carries herself, she’s so comfortable in her skin and that’s what I call classy

4. Nkem

March 11, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Now this is better than her recent make up and hair style.

5. Majestic

March 11, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Now that’s what I call make up to the barest minimum!…lovely!

6. Kkay