Music

New Video: Niyola – Never Gon Stop

BellaNaija.com

It’s Niyola like you’ve never seen her before. Bolder, fiercer, even more fearless!

Niyola kicks off the journey to her album with this return banger “Never Gon Stop“, and it’s very much a statement song… with Niyola’s trademark sultry-but- powerful vocals, a thumping beat, and an incredible video directed by Meji Alabi and shot in South Africa.

Watch below.

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.comFollow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. awww

May 23, 2016 at 1:03 pm

I loooove this one. She is soooo under-rated with very poor PR managers. Nobody publicizes her. her voice is amazing (toh bad, go on) I mean!!!! and her body! her skin!!! arrgghhh…

Now let me listen to the song.

2. jessy

May 23, 2016 at 1:11 pm

I think this lady is one of the most under rated female artist. With her vocals she should be up there.

3. nene

May 23, 2016 at 2:05 pm

niyola is talented and has amazing vocals, but unfortunately, unless she has some african flavour in her music, she won’t make it big. look at yemi, tiwa, waje, etc thay all started with pure r&b, but they had to add more african flavour to make money and become popular.

4. Randhomie

May 23, 2016 at 2:59 pm

This lady is delicious. She has a hawt body and a hawter voice, and I wonder what else d industry needs from her. Banky, if U ever read this comment or it gets to U, pls bank a lil bit more on Ms Nini. She needs to be at the top and stay there. More power dear!

5. Popular

May 23, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Don’t ever count me as one of your haters because girl you are da bomb!

6. December Wind

May 24, 2016 at 2:35 am

Good vocals yeah but identity check – I’m not sure . She needs to embrace the African sound and look the path too . I don’t mean just adding a lil bit of vernacular in your lyrics … No babe , it goes a long way … Even your videos… Too westernernised… No matter how hard you try girl you can’t beat them to it or even get to an average . But you can be the master of your game and own that sh** if only you can stay true to yourself and where you’re from

You have everything it takes , the voice , the look , the attitude , the talent , the right team ( shoutout to Banky.. ) just give us sth we can relate with. I hope you get bitten by thesame Afrocentric bug that’s bitten Tiwa Savage , yemi Alade , Omawunmi, Chidimma , seyi shay , D’ija , waje e.t.c

7. Tosin

May 24, 2016 at 11:20 am

She’s great, she has everything, she rocked this performance, and I really like Niyola.
    Now, she does not have killer instinct, and there are certain worlds in which that seems to be a major ingredient. The lack of killer instinct is often a mark of a mature, evolved, intelligent, and well-rounded person.
    So, enjoy her work, maybe her time will come on the marquee once again, maybe it won’t. I know she will do other great things – maybe ‘produce’ some new talent and do it better than the way she has been produced?

And to the person giving her role-models to learn from, no.