BN TV

‘God is not done with me yet’ Watch a Preview of Music Mogul Don Jazzy on “My Worst Day With Peace Hyde”

BN TV

My-Wost-Day-Peace-Hyde-Don-Jazzy-BellaNaija

It’s a new month and that means its time for a new entrepreneur to join the ranks of exceptional business moguls on the flagship Forbes Africa TV show, My Worst Day with Peace Hyde.

This month, the program profiles Nigerian music producer extraordinaire and CEO of Supreme Mavin Dynasty, Don Jazzy.

Rising to the top of the Nigerian entertainment industry with his powerhouse label Mo Hits Records, Don Jazzy takes us on an intimate journey on a day, which destroyed everything he had worked hard to build over the years.

Can you guess what that day was? Catch the exclusive promo below:

1. Bunmi

August 27, 2016 at 9:02 am

Ah ah…Don Jazzy on Forbes…that’s kinda mad sha!

2. franklin

August 27, 2016 at 9:22 am

Just when i thought I had this show figured out they switch it up again…nice one can’t wait to see the full episode.

3. LemmeRant

August 27, 2016 at 10:13 am

I said it.
    When you’ll run out of African billionaires you’ll start interviewing anybody. Instead of you to manage your african billionaires jejely.

4. Prince

August 27, 2016 at 10:37 am

Bellanaija, just summarise what he said nah. i no fit watch

• Akin

August 27, 2016 at 11:36 am

U no get money u say summarize am go buy data! Broke ass. Lol

5. praizeblog.com

August 27, 2016 at 11:19 am

Lol…bella dis one long jare

6. Toks

August 27, 2016 at 11:26 am

Don Jazzy and Forbes dis one na levels! Peace Hyde you do all!

7. Bimbola

August 27, 2016 at 11:32 am

Forbes Africa is in a league of its own. Dangote, Otedola, now Don Jazzy this show is on fire!!!!!!!! I will be watching, Mavins to the world! Peace hands off my man!!!!!

8. Ehiz

August 27, 2016 at 11:37 am

Nice one Forbes….definitely most original TV show out there…but I thought the show Was just about billionaires and Don Jazzy is not on Forbes Levels so I’m a bit confused?

9. Lawan

August 27, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Gorgeous makeup Peace!! Who is her make up artist? very natural never too heavy unlike Toke Makinwa. Her face sponsored by Dulux Paint Lol