BN TV

“How I kissed my major crush Seyi Shay at ICM” WATCH a New Episode of Akah Bants on BN TV

Akah Nnani is out with a new episode of ‘Akah Bants’ and this time he takes us with him to an event at Ikeja City Mall.

He says,

“So I went to the Ikeja City Mall Catwalk event with Makida, and apart from the fact that it was a good show, we had really good fun hanging with the squad: EmmaOhMaGod, Bollylomo and Mimi Onalaja!

Emma OhMyGod was so excited to meet Makida Moka, and for me on the other hand… My year got better when I not only had Seyi Shay call me up on stage while she was performing, but we got to hold each other for a bit and then!! I stole a kiss!! I turned red! All my veins were popping out! Lol, cos she’s a major crush of mine! I had met her previously and I feel she’s the sweetest person tbh.

Watch it here:

1. Mia

August 28, 2016 at 9:17 am

This Akah guy is just a character. LOL

2. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

August 28, 2016 at 9:25 am

Akah Bants just won my heart, this video looks so real and funny. Unlike that white brother called WILLIAMS that comes to sell market on his VLOG WILLIAMS&TRACY. AM YOU NO 1, FAN AKAH BANTS

3. Mo

August 28, 2016 at 9:32 am

“One word: Mainland.” Akah, mind yourself oh, mainland people are coming for you. LOL And then you now entered the tent to make noise during the fashion show. I don’t blame you sha, Seyi is awesome. Nigerians are just happy people sha. Even in this tough period we just love to make ourselves happy regardless. I really enjoyed watching this hilarious video. Well done to Akah, Makida and friends!

4. Tosin

August 28, 2016 at 9:40 am

Mainland!

5. Tee

August 28, 2016 at 10:57 am

Akah you were the one that kissed her o, she didn’t kiss you. Chei! See as you come turn red like oyinbo. Meanwhile, kontinu………..Mainland people are coming for you!

6. Lemonade

August 29, 2016 at 3:10 am

Akah is just hilarious & real .Makida is bae?.