Music

New Video: Davido feat. Tinashe – How Long

The long awaited music video for “How Long” by Davido and American singer Tinashe is finally out. The video was directed by Frank Borin.

Watch below.

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. naya

October 14, 2016 at 9:38 am

DAVIDO!!! ITS OFFICIAL, MY LOVE FOR YOU JUST TRIPLED. I totally love the blend of their voices, definitely gonna be on replay on my phone……….

2. Anonymous

October 14, 2016 at 9:53 am

undeniably beautiful video…they both took me on a love ride. *i-Repthissong*

3. Oluwatobi Gbemisola

October 14, 2016 at 9:55 am

Can these two just start dating already? The chemistry between them is like a Drake and Riri “Work” type.

4. jay

October 14, 2016 at 10:37 am

Nice song! But it’s not going to have that lasting feel! I don’t get the hype to feature foreign artists! Simi or veevian from the voice would have done a better job! Just my opinion.

• titi

October 14, 2016 at 3:25 pm

veevian is that you?

5. LOLA

October 14, 2016 at 1:04 pm

LOL….davido no dey dull…@that part where he was resting his head on the girls boobs…am sure he would be feeling himself

6. Tosin

October 14, 2016 at 2:11 pm

I tried to watch this thing this morning, the music I won’t lie was terrible from the moment he opened his mouth till shortly after when the noise got too much and I freed myself. It was like pots and pans and beans and garri.

I like Davido. Liked him because he was this hyperactive kid and the rhythm of his stuff was not bad. He’s not mean, he’s sometimes funny, and he did Aye which was a good idea and charming video (I mean, the dimple wearing trad and dancing in the fields, all Yoruba culture-y and everything.)
    Kids (teenagers) clearly connected with his stuff too, like there’s some humour in there I don’t understand, like in the video intro to Skelewu, I didn’t get what my young Britico girls’ school cousin found soooo funnny.
    Even with Aye, there were already signs that the boy is either deaf or doesn’t bother to listen to his stuff for quality assurance before putting it out. Yeah, music with timing issues bothers me a lot.
    Now I’d say his hearing loss is advanced, and he should have someone listen to his stuff on his behalf. I still like the kid.
    I’m sure the video is great, but I couldn’t make it through. And it’s directed by Mr Borin? I dunno mehn.

• Ehsu

October 14, 2016 at 8:07 pm

Oga Tosin all these long talk for one guy, use this time reconstruct your cv and your interview you will definitely find work

• toaldoe

October 15, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Lolz.. very luvly response. Gat me laffin all day

7. frosh

October 14, 2016 at 3:22 pm

I love eeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! Davido Adeleke, YOU DA SHIT BOI!!!!

8. baamo

October 17, 2016 at 1:21 pm

listen to simi and davido