Scoop

Gospel Artist Glowreeyah Stuns in New Photos as she Turns a Year Older today!

Gospel artist Glowreeyah is a year older today!

The Musician took to her Instagram page to release new photos, in which she looked absolutely Gorgeous! She also shared a powerful message in form of an open letter to God.

Read the letter below

From the very moment when I became a destined thought on your mind
For my first cry and for my last smile
For every angel and humanoid assigned to bless me on this journey
For every Gethsemane night and for every Hosanna day
For every teardrop and for every joy fount
For every wilderness and for every green pasture
For every height and for every depth
From Bridget’s womb,for my first breath till my final sigh at the appointed time when i behold your glory …when i finally see your face

Written by your own hand,I remain your story of unending mercy and custom-made grace!
Make my life your eternal expression as I waltz into this new season with you..for you…because of you!

You remain my ultimate affection.
I remain your Glow-child!

Thank you for being a Loving and Living Father to me!

Your Daughter,

Glowreeyah
#mybirthdayworship #glowreeyah #madein1977

See more photos below

Credit
Photography @tybello
Styling @tybello and @chechesignature
Makeup @jbeautyfull

1. Big Tee

February 28, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Happy birthday Glowreeyah, I listen to your album every morning, I still prayed for you today when I heard the Covenant Keeper song. May the Holy Spirit continue to inspire you…….. Bless!

2. Lilly

February 28, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Awwwwwww, Glowreeyah, Happy Birthday to you. You are beautiful.

3. AY

February 28, 2017 at 3:57 pm

THIS IS SO BEAAAAUTIFUL!

4. AY

February 28, 2017 at 4:00 pm

This is soooo beautiful!

5. suga

February 28, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Happy birthday Beautiful… you are a definition of a nice and sweet lady with obvious enchantment and reflection of the glory of God.The amazing and Swift memory of Meeting you once has been an indelible experience for me . Continue to soar and shine for God in all that you do,amen!

6. iam_airsay

February 28, 2017 at 5:22 pm

The pictures look so heavenly… Happy birthday Glowreeyah. Keep on glowing.

7. Graceful

February 28, 2017 at 7:07 pm

There is something so ethereal about your pictures and it warms my heart. God bless you. May our Destiny changing God never cease to direct your steps. I tap into your happiness and I decree that for as many of us who celebrate with you, we shall have people celebrating with us. Amen.

8. Exceptionalstar

February 28, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Deep words, there’s nothing like being completely sold out to God.
    exceptionalstar.wordpress.com

9. cleobriggs

March 1, 2017 at 10:12 pm

Ummmm TY Bello is worth every penny!!!