Who else is excited about the second edition of SLAY Festival? We’re so pumped up and can’t wait to have fun while building strong networks! SLAY Festival is really the top festival for young women who are ready to do it big in 2018! So, we’re giving one lucky winner two tickets to go and on slay with your friend!
All you have to do is:
- Drop a comment telling us who you would like to attend SLAY Festival with, and why!
It’s that simple! Winner will be picked at random.
Date: Saturday, February 17th, 2018
Time: 12.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Venue: Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos Island
What to Expect:
- Opportunities for networking
- Direct access to career experts
- Business speakers with global expertise
- Master classes
- Panel discussions
- Live musical performances
- Experts Corner for 1-on-1 coaching
- Free health checkups and screenings
- Beauty, hair and skincare demonstrations
- Shopping from over 75 entrepreneurs
Some speakers scheduled to speak are:
- Funke Opeke, CEO, Main One Cable
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Actress and Philanthropist
- Betty Irabor, Founder Genevieve Magazine
- Tonye Cole Co-Founder of Sahara Group
- Ink Eze, Founder of AsoEbiBella
- Gloria Oloruntobi, a.k.a Maraji, Comedien
- Okechukwu Ofili, Founder and CEO Okadabooks
- Jessica Akano, Talent Acquisition Manager Andela
SLAY Festival 2018 is supported by Clinique, Samsung, Hygeia, MedPlus, Chivas, Maggi and She Leads Africa.
Media partners include Guardian, BellaNaija, YNaija, PulseNG, NothingtodoinLagos, Konbini, Genevieve, EbonyLife, BeatFM, CoolFM, FOMO, The Yellow of Lagos, Olorisupergal, TW Magazine, Style Me Africa, Ndani TV and Trace.
Follow the conversation on social media with #SLAYFestival and #SLAYFestival2018.
BellaNaija is a media partner for #SLAYFestival