Today marks the second and final day of 2-day Beauty Souk by Eventful powered by Access Bank. Today is a great opportunity to shop all things related to beauty and wellness from makeup to hair to skin and nail products not rule out spa and massage services, barbing salons and so much more by the best in the industry at the best prices. There is also a food court with all you can eat and drink. Need to get your beauty therapy in preparation for the weekend? The Beauty Souk is the place to be today. The Souk is open from 10 am to 9 pm today!
There will also be free Masterclasses in beauty and wellness related topics with the likes of:
- Kate Henshaw – Wellness Coach
- Duntan West – CEO of Refreshing Healthy Living
- Dr Pamela of Doctors on Air
- Olamide Balogun– CEO of Awaken lifestyles speaking on the wellness topic ‘Loving yourself’
- Bola Sagoe – CEO of Shea Origin speaking on how to get in on the shea business
- Oke Maduewesi – CEO of Zaron speaking on how to scale up a beauty business
- Koyinsola Labinjo of Tresses by K Vera Cruz
- Kemi Lewis of KLS Naturals
- Oreka Godis speaking on ‘hair on purpose’.
Yesterday’s Masterclasses featured the likes of Ada Udechukwu – Head, Women Banking, Access Bank, Tundun Aderibigbe Director of Operations of House of Tara speaking on how to scale up a beauty business, Dakore Egbuson Akande, Beverley Naya, Dr Vivian Oputa of Dermacare speaking on skin topic ’50 shades of black’ and so much more.
Other interesting highlights to experience and enjoy today include celebrity makeovers, nail, henna, and barbing demos and so much more… Don’t miss out on all the amazing discounts and beauty experience today. Visit the Beauty Souk at Harbour Point, Wilmot Point Road, Victoria Island. Entry is absolutely Free.
For more information on Instagram – @thebeautysouk_ng.