Posted on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 at 10:47 AM

By Onos O

Vector - Seyi Shay - October 2013 - BellaNaija

Looking back at Felabration 2013, it was one of the biggest events in Nigerian music this year as all the stars brought their A-game. Speaking of A-game, so did ace rapper Vector who was brought on as a surprise guest for Seyi Shay‘s performance.

After he rapped his verse for “Irawo Remix”, the dapper rapper shared quite a passionate kiss with the songstress and we’ve got the exclusive footage for you right here. Check on it!

It’s a small kiss, I know, but the affectionate gesture made me wonder – could there be something extra special going on between these two? After her performance, Seyi Shay took to Twitter and hinted us a little bit more. Check this!

Seyi Shay - October 2013 - BellaNaija

If “[Love] u even after final curtain call” isn’t a hint enough, may be this will add a little sugar to the juicy gist.

On 9th October, 2013, media agency BlackHouse Media hosted D’banj as well as Chidinma, Seyi Shay, Vector, Phyno and Show Dem Camp as well as media personalities at its office in Lagos to kick-off the 2013 Hennessy Artistry show.

Group photos were taken at the media parley event and guess which two people are right in the middle – Vector & Seyi Shay. And, even with the hunky D’Banj right next to her, who does she lean on – Vector.

Ghost, Teq, Chidinma, Vector, Seyi Shay, Dbanj & J Sol

Ghost, Tec, Chidinma, Vector, Seyi Shay, Dbanj & J Sol

Okay, my amebo is done here. What do you guys think? Are Seyi Shay & Vector an item? Or, do they just have a ‘work’ relationship? Do you think they would make a cute couple?

Vector - Seyi Shay - October 2013 - BellaNaija

Share your thoughts!

Photo Credit: BellaNaija

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 19 Comments on “BN Exclusive: Romance Brewing? Vector & Seyi Shay Share a Passionate Kiss on the Felabration 2013 Stage”

Comments
    • Hurpeyeahmie October 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmm okay o i am watching cos i don’t understand what is going on in the entertainment industry anymore today it is beverly being dropped by angelo tomorrow it is bruna boy wearing pant to perform and saying God bless you, next it is skelewu’s wahala ba wahala am just here watching

• Jemima October 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM

LOOOOL @ Burna Boy wearing pant to perform saying God bless you. LOOOOOL!!!

As for BN una can exaggerate, this was not a deep kiss abeg lol

• Tonto Dike's Bleaching Cream October 23, 2013 at 1:34 PM

BN you’ve fallen right where they want you to. To talk about them. I don’t know them personally but even me I can tell you they are not together. Now, please let’s talk about more important things like Burna Boy’s on-stage erection. Tenks.

• Jemima October 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM

EISH! i dont know if im agry or not lol.
      Vector na oko mi, asin the guy too is too hot…his smile is too much. BUT i really love Seyi, i think shes beautiful. so they make a cute couple if they are together…

• Tweenyt October 23, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bursts into tears* My Vector!!!!!!!

• meah October 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM

ONOS O!!!!! I swear, “exxergerator” should be included as your middle name. Passionate ko…

• CarliforniaBawlar October 23, 2013 at 6:34 PM

As in eh!! He just wants to put the poor girl’s life in danger……Cause I was about to go armageddon all up on her tooshie for messing with my beau……Onosiii sho ra re!

• Mariaah October 23, 2013 at 11:37 AM

AAAHHHH Vector Olowo orimi!!! OLANREWAJU!!!! wHY??!!! The presser of my “mumu-button)!!

Seyi I thought I gave you to Praise already.. Why?? To think I left Praise for you now Vector??

Rant over.. Sigh*** OMD OMD!! Yes please. TBH, I think the Vector and Seyi-Shey kind of relationship would work. She seems grounded and he seems like he has a matured mind so YAY!!!

• Oly October 23, 2013 at 11:38 AM

i’m loving them alreadyyyyyyyy!!!!! yes pleaseeeee…..

• Been there October 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM

ooohhh pleasssseeee! that was barely there nau. if you call
      that passionate, then i feel so sorry for your romantic life…i
      mean who has been kissing u???

• Mz Socially Awkward... October 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Laughing.Out.Loud. I take God beg, you, no put me for
        trouble at work abeg….

• slice October 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM

lol

• bella October 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM

OLANREWAJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO…………SO D SEXY LIPS WILL B SEYI’S OWN NAO…*CRYIN OUT LOUD* LOL.. BTW DEY R KINDA CUTE SHA

• Miss_Flygerian October 23, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I swear to God, I clicked on this news hoping to see some passionate kiss and all I saw was a blah blah peck. Mschew!!!!

• fiesty chic October 23, 2013 at 1:22 PM

@ been there lol maybe you should give them some pointers nah!

• Misseeninaction October 23, 2013 at 2:45 PM

That’s the most awkward kiss I’ve ever seen !!!

• Modella October 23, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Calm couple they will make

• abidex October 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Lol …this isn’t wat I call a passionate kiss. But dey look cute together sha , sha o

• Purpleicious Babe November 4, 2013 at 11:39 PM

i think vector has sexy lips sha lol.