Events

Victoria Kimani, Yemi Alade & May D ‘Scatter Show’ in Unique Looks at Candy in Abuja Last Night

BellaNaija.com

Candy nightclub in Abuja went all out for their Democracy Day celebration!

Yemi Alade, May D, Victoria Kimani performed at the popular club, while rocking their unique styles.

May D was giving denim on denim swag – skinny white ripped jeans, a white shirt and sneakers and grey denim jacket.

Victoria Kimani wore knee high gladiator sandals, “peacock” colored curly hair, with shorts covered by her shirt.   Yemi Alade wore a studded black crop top & skirt with her blue braids.

DJ Neptune was on the deck, and Abuja’s finest ‘turned up’ with the stars.

Whose unique look gets an A?!

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. serendipity

May 30, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Mayd must think braiding his hair makes him look finer….smh

2. Retta

May 30, 2015 at 12:31 pm

If this happened in Abj last night, then twz definitely on d low cuz I dint hear bourrit….

MayD gets a big NO! From me… too too skinny & razz looking… *flips dreads*

3. Gistyinka Blog

May 30, 2015 at 12:41 pm

Victoria always on point must time.

4. Bolu

May 30, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Victoria get mind to wear that kin cloth.

5. bruno FIERCE

May 30, 2015 at 1:12 pm

unique looks ke? bellanaija this is not the first time u are miss using big words. remember davido’s “luxurious house”. pls stop it. there is nothing unique about these looks.
    they all look basic and extra.

• Cynthia

May 30, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Like how they used *Obsessed for cute North West picture and some people decided I was Mungo Parker English Teacher for my brief definition. Guess they use *big words for traffic or they simply following Oyinbo’s generous use of adjectives – like flawless when person pack freckles and pimples for face.

6. Fatimah

May 30, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Habba! There’s no way 2 make Ds comparison, Victoria and MayD’s outfits were seen while Yemi’s own is left 2 imagination nao…

7. nene

May 30, 2015 at 1:18 pm

may d looks like a lizard with his new hairstyle. honestly guys, keep your hair cut low, leave the hair styles for the ladies. biko!

8. k

May 30, 2015 at 3:04 pm

dear retta,
    d show was advertised on air in radio stations In abuja. I even got the heads up from bellanaija. I missed Victoria kimanis’ performance (I really wanted to see her perform plus her body is a banger). mayd & his hair? well, his performance was ok & he gave a raunchy version of kiss daniels’ woju. yemi alade & her blue hair did good.
    hype man, turn up king & dj neptune did not disappoint.
    I really believe abuja needs a central information gateway cos we need more of this calibre of entertainment to kill d boredom in thos city.

• mama mia!

May 31, 2015 at 12:02 am

Nope we do not! A Jazz cafe, Yes!

• k

June 1, 2015 at 7:51 am

dear mama mia,
      how many young people appreciate jazz? abuja may be cosmopolitan but I sincerely doubt if a jazz cafe will be very welcome. also look at it from the profit angle. the success of this show was the singular fact that all the artistes involved were mainstream and have had a measurable level of success. don’t forget to add that the show was advertised on electronic media. I don’t know about print.

9. dobzi

May 30, 2015 at 5:24 pm

I heart Yemi

dobzifingers.com/?m=1

10. Kim

May 31, 2015 at 1:14 am

peacock? Hmmmm that’s so cheap. I wouldn’t wear anything from peacock.

11. nicholas odezzy

June 1, 2015 at 9:38 am

I don’t like May’ D new look i prfer his former look