Scoop

Nollywood Week in Paris! Kunle Afolayan, Lala Akindoju, Tunde Kelani, OC Ukeje & More Attend the Film Festival

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Kunle Afolayan, Lala Akindoju & Tunde Kelani

Kunle Afolayan, Lala Akindoju & Tunde Kelani

Several Nollywood stars, including Kunle Afolayan, Lala Akindoju, Tunde Kelani and OC Ukeje are currently in Paris for the Nollywood Week in Paris Film Festival.

Jason Njoku of IrokoTV as well as the Nollywood Week ambassador, Jimmy Jean-Louis are also there for the event.

Nollywood Week Paris is an annual event dedicated to showcasing the best of Nollywood (Nigerian cinema) to new audiences and the third edition of the event is set to hold this week.

Jimmy Jean-Louis

Lala Akindoju & Jimmy Jean-Louis

Lala Akindoju & Tunde Kelani

Lala Akindoju

Tunde Kelani & Jason Njoku

Lala Akindoju

Tunde Kelani, Lala Akindoju & Jason Njoku

7 2 6

1. aj

June 4, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Linda Ikeji is also in Paris…idk if she attended the film festival though.

• CeeCee

June 9, 2015 at 9:47 pm

She was at the festival. Got into Paris a few days before and stayed up until Closing Night.

2. bruno FIERCE

June 4, 2015 at 8:25 pm

are u sure this people went there to show their work or they just went there to take pictures to post on instagram.

3. Funbi

June 4, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Is it me?or does OC get to spend quality tym with his wife..dude is lyk everywhere & events..or maybe she is in dem behind the camera, i hope so uhmm*thinking out loud*…Nollywood be making it,love u lala

• Lilo

June 5, 2015 at 12:46 am

Clearly, Lala gets more OC time than ibukun…

• oj

June 5, 2015 at 8:05 am

wetin consign OC and his wife for dis matter? una can find trouble sha! free dis people

4. bimpe

June 4, 2015 at 10:12 pm

So happy with the improvement and direction our film industry is going and for the International opportunities springing up. Would that the piracy monster will also be killed. Big ups to my Dazzling Mirage Director and producer and lead actors. It was amazing working with all of you on the set as a first timer Costumier. Lovely memories. Enjoy the City of Lights and Love!

5. Abuja Most Handsome

June 4, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Niceeee

6. Lilo

June 5, 2015 at 12:45 am

My darling uncle Tunde Kelani. Shall I compare thee to a summer ‘s day? This here is a legend. Love you loads

• SISI WURA

June 5, 2015 at 10:43 am

omo Shakespeare *lol*

• tunmi

June 5, 2015 at 1:48 pm

I’m with you Lilo, may I be your Stitch (I couldn’t resist)

7. I am in Paris

June 5, 2015 at 2:32 am

I am in Paris with group of my Alma Mata: Tisch and NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY.. i have not heard about this gathering.. where in Paris??? I want to know where.. because there were not ad or even information about their venue in Paris.. Just wondering..

8. I am in Paris

June 5, 2015 at 2:34 am

Can someone tell me where in Paris??? Because I have not heard anyone talking about them.. or even advertise their visit to Paris… which events are they…?

9. I am in Paris

June 5, 2015 at 2:35 am

Where are the French Sponsors or organizers in the pictures who organised this event .. ? I don’t see booths, stands, anything that shows this important event for Africans..

10. Diesel

June 5, 2015 at 6:15 am

@ Funbi, is it quality time dey go chop, OC has to hussle for money for his family. After all the wife no complain to u. y drink pain killer for another man’s headache

11. Teekay

June 5, 2015 at 7:33 am

But @funbi oc ikeje isnt in this pix na, pls getvur fact right…. All the best to nollywood

12. cassandra

June 5, 2015 at 8:55 am

Cinema Arlerquin. metro line 4 saint sulpice. ask around.it’s a popularcinema

13. Ebony

June 5, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Tunde Kelani!!! Legend!
    The Eiffel tower has suffered in Lala Akindoju’s hand, lol.