Music

Victoria Kimani is Smoking Hot on the Set of M.I’s ‘Bullion Van’ Video Shoot

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Victoria KimaniVictoria Kimani is sexy and she knows it.

The Chocolate City artist was on set of M.I’s upcoming video for ‘Bullion Van’ and she was definitely one of the attractions on set.

Victoria Kimani 1 Victoria Kimani 2

Other Chocolate City and Loopy Music artists like DJ Lambo, Jesse Jagz, Loose Kaynon, Ruby Gyang, Dice Ailes and more were also spotted making a cameo appearance in the video.

Check out more photos of the video shoot below.

MI Abaga MI Abaga 1 Victoria Kimani & Ruby Gyang Jesse Jagz Bullion Van Behind the Scenes 1 Bullion Van Behind the Scenes 2 Bullion Van Behind the Scenes 3 Bullion Van Behind the Scenes

1. bruno FIERCE

June 18, 2015 at 1:48 pm

don’t sexualize me, I am more than my body and the next day you go and wear this kind of outfit. REALLY?
    women biko choose one, do u people want to be sexualized or not?

2. charles

June 18, 2015 at 1:59 pm

If Wizkid shoots a video with semi-nude girls, it will be that he is demeaning women. But since it Victoria Kimani, she is smoking hot! yimu. . .

3. Lad

June 18, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Who cares what wears… Gurl can singgggggggggg!!! Since I heard her verse in that One Campaign song and the little slurs she delivered, i officially fell in love with her! Smoking hot with a smoking voice!

4. Onetallgirl

June 18, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Everything this girl wears is either too tight or see through. Smh

5. JENNIE

June 18, 2015 at 3:23 pm

Kim Kardashian wanna be. Wats wit the see thru nonsense??

6. H

June 18, 2015 at 3:43 pm

afi smoking hot naa.. nakedness is the new hot. it sha well

7. Cece

June 18, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Sleazy

8. D

June 18, 2015 at 9:10 pm

I am a lady and definitely not an “old-guard” i.e not one to say something is wrong with a woman in mini skirt or a woman wear bikini by some body of water but I am very much into women dressing appropriately for different occasions. This is nothing but a smoking mess!!! put on bra and pant and yea it is smokey??? (NOT!!!)

9. Tosin

June 18, 2015 at 9:18 pm

love VK forever.
    #TICBGN

• Nia

June 19, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Tosin why wont you love her? No be there you dey chop mtchew

10. Na We We

June 18, 2015 at 10:15 pm

VK is nice, dress is rubbish and adds no value to the Bullion Van which is already a banger… waiting for video to drop cos CBN is taking over. But M.I. can delay sha, this video should have been out at least 2 months ago, haba.

11. Waka About

June 19, 2015 at 2:37 am

COPY COPY.

12. chai...holding head

June 19, 2015 at 3:44 am

Who is kimani’s stylist? Ahba! Way too much of everything, see through lace, with patterned underwear, and a spike jacket, with gladiator sandals plus braids-HABA! You look silly!

13. bn lover

June 19, 2015 at 8:39 am

Hot ke….Hell fire kwa!!!! Better don’t burn ohhhhhhhh

14. LAE

June 19, 2015 at 9:18 am

She is wearing underwear and that translates to smoking hot?

15. Na We We

June 19, 2015 at 9:49 am

lol… it’s definitely another shade from BN, the “smoking hot” shade variety. By the way, looks like Choc CIty is the label to be at cos this Vicky babe don dey chop sha. Look at M.I, Ice, Lambo lol. You can never be hungry if you’re on choc city’s roster.

16. Akpeno

June 19, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Smoking HOT? More Like Ashawo kobo kobo

17. Nia

June 19, 2015 at 9:03 pm

My own question is with that kain drezzing will you tell me that her group abi record mate have not fired her by fire I mean gbenched her by gbench you know what I mean cause the way she dresses na wa and around these men mtchew