Music

Watch all the Action Behind the Scenes of Seyi Shay’s ‘Right Now’ Music Video | J Films Production

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Seyi ShayYou’ve seen the video (click here if you missed it) and now it’s time to see all the action behind the scenes of Seyi Shay’s ‘Right Now’ music video.

‘Right Now’ is Seyi Shay’s second official single for 2015 and the song was produced by award winning producer and songwriter Harmony Sammuels, who has produced records for Ariana Grande, Chris Brown, Fantastia, Kelly Rowland and many more.

The video was shot by Meji Alabi for J Films.

Photo 24-06-2015 18 03 08 Photo 24-06-2015 17 59 50 Photo 24-06-2015 20 07 22 RightNowBTS-71 Photo 24-06-2015 20 07 28 Photo 24-06-2015 16 37 50 RightNowBTS-19

See all the action behind the scenes below.

1. bruno FIERCE

July 15, 2015 at 8:18 pm

I loved the video. well done seyi shay. u looked so beautiful in the video. the guy in the video was also sexy.

this look u have created for ur self is so refreshing and different. ur makeup and hair are so refreshing and interesting. unlike some people who have been carrying the same hair style since 2008 (tiwa savage and niyola. how u doing *wendy williams voice *)

I especially love that ur signature nude lipstick u love wearing. I think u should start producing it in bulk and start selling to the public. I will buy.

• Lisa

July 12, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Do u know the Name of the guy?

2. Tosin

July 15, 2015 at 8:40 pm

that video was delicious. made me AGAIN so proud of my sister.
    Everything is possible.

3. Mymind

July 15, 2015 at 9:05 pm

Talk about easy sexy!
    I bought the song on iTunes sharp sharp soon after she released it. Personally, I don’t like the idea of downloading songs for free. I just think these artists work really hard doing what they do, and should reap the rewards of their labor. So yes, I gladly paid $0.99 to enjoy the song without any guilt. and will continue to do so for good songs!

4. EDUREGARD

July 15, 2015 at 11:22 pm

The video is gonna make sense.

5. Bush baby

July 16, 2015 at 1:11 am

Love her voice her new look and please revolve be dynamic be like rihanna abeg in hair style. That wud be all

6. Bisi

July 16, 2015 at 10:54 am

LOOKING GOD MAM!!

7. jess

August 26, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Please does somebody knows the name of the guy in the video. He’s gorgeous. love this songg

• Lisa

July 12, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I look for him too. Do u know the Name?