Music

Tito Idakula Speaks on The Tragic Loss of Their 1st Baby

BellaNaija.com

Tito Idakula, musician Bez Idakula‘s wife, has recently launched a blog and website to help spread the message of God’s love through a tragic loss.

Most people did not know that Tito & her husband were expecting a baby that they eventually lost, after a full-term pregnancy.

The couple got married in January 2014.

The BN Team has reached out to Tito and she has promised to speak to us in an exclusive video interview soon, but for now please see an excerpt from the blog below – www.mylighthouse.com.ng/features/.

The Test becomes The Testimony

It is so odd, writing about the loss of a child, you fear that the words can never fully express the pain and the gravity of the situation. But I don’t mean to just express my pain and loss. I mean to show God’s power and love even in the darkest days.

I come from a culture of silence, where speaking about certain issues is almost taboo. One of the most kept secrets is when a woman loses a child, no one talks about it and it is almost like it never happened. People only speak about it when the woman has another child or they find out that you have lost a child. I fall in the category of the latter.

I gave birth to my beautiful daughter on the 2nd of March 2015 and she passed away on the 3rd of March 2015, after 42 weeks of pregnancy.”

In the rest of the post, she talks about her 14 hours of labour, her daughter’s extremely rare condition, and how her faith helped her and still does. She ends the post on an optimistic note,

The reason I am sharing this is not because I want a pity party but because I want to share God’s love even in the midst of pain. I want to share His love NOW. A lot of times when we go through difficult moments as Christians, we seem to forget all about God and we just wait until times get good again before sharing our testimonies. We almost forget that it is God that holds us up when we could have broken down. It is God that sustains us and gives us the ability to move forward. I love the quote that says ‘until the doors of blessings open, praise God in the hallway”. A lot of people have marvelled at my husband and I’s ability to move forward so fluidly and so strongly but we are always quick to give God the Praise. My best friends kept asking me the question ‘are you sleeping now’ a few days after and I always laughed because sleep was not a problem.

God told me he expects me to share this with the world and not wait until the next baby dedication. He wants you to know that he remains God even when you are hurting and he is the balm of Gilead. I acknowledge that this was not just by my strength, God sent us so many helpers and they truly built me up during the times when I got so low that I didn’t even know how to pray or read my bible. God really would not give you a challenge you cannot handle. I have complete confidence and peace in my heart and know that greater things are coming, but right now I just want to let the world know that God is ALWAYS good even while you wait. Praise him always!”

We are sending Tito and Bez lots of love through the situation.

1. Theurbanegirl

July 15, 2015 at 5:01 pm

It’s true before another door opens, we need to praise him in the hallway. Really sorry hon

2. saint tracy

July 15, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Words can not fully express the pain of losing a child. You doubt yourself, you wonder why God didn’t make it stop. But in the midst of it, you realise that it’s the same God, as long as you are alive, you still need Him so you can’t give up. There’s still a lot more you need your faith in God to accomplish. God gave me a word which helped me as well cos I was crying every night after my loss. He said you are blinded by the Past yo see the bright future I have for you. Since that day, I haven’t cried or felt bad. Sometimes we need a personal word from God direct to us to comfort us.

3. diamond

July 15, 2015 at 5:06 pm

I love the courage …..God will bless this family with beautiful children soon..

4. joy sotunde

July 15, 2015 at 5:12 pm

I know exactly how it feels darling I lost mine 9yrs ago and I thought I would never get over it I totally lost it in short I went mad for some months but with the power of praise and prayer God blessed me with two beautiful angels. It not easy though but hold on tight to our lord he will bless you sooner than you think praise him and laugh at the devil…….

5. Anita Osawaru

July 15, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Amen to diamond prayers u will be blessed with another fruit ou the womb and this there will be a cause for u to praise God and thank him for his blessings upon ur life. The Lord is your strength my sister. God bless you.

6. Ochouba Chidinma

July 15, 2015 at 5:26 pm

“tho HE Slay me, yet will I hope in him” Job 13:15!! thank you so much for sharing!! The Joy Of The Lord will continue to Strengthen you Mrs Tito!!….IT IS WELL

7. Efee

July 15, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Amazing post! What a breathe of fresh air from the usual. Tito thank you for sharing so candidly and even more so for trusting God through it all.

8. Jay

July 15, 2015 at 5:48 pm

May God bless you my dear

9. chiii

July 15, 2015 at 5:53 pm

i can totally relate after losing 2 kids at birth. i cant wait to share my testimony with the world .
    it is well!

• fabdiva

July 15, 2015 at 7:39 pm

I lost 3babies. All boys in succession within 4Yrs. But today I have my son Chisimdi(Godsaysishouldlive) God’s ways are not our ways. Apparently, our ways are too low….God has got better plans. He said that when he finally bless Us, it going to be abundantly and exceedingly! Amen. The Lord who did it for me, will do it for U. Just like me, soon, psalm 40 will be Ur testimony. Bless U.

• Tee

July 16, 2015 at 12:06 am

You would testify.The story isn’t over unto Gods glory has been fully manifested.He knows your pain.

10. Bella

July 15, 2015 at 5:58 pm

thank God for you Tito!
    This happened to me in April.. Not a full term baby tho… I lost my speech for 3 days.. Drs said it was out of shock, fear, trauma.. Cos of the crazy questions we were getting frm friends n otherwise, had to leave town for awhile but I must say only God can heal that trauma totally..
    I remember thinkin I was good until I got an email frm a mother n child website I subscribed to… I just gave into a full blown wail…( I felt so much better after)
    My Balm of Gileah did the rest?

11. southernbelle

July 15, 2015 at 5:58 pm

God will replenish you bountiful in double . Keep shinning,keep the faith alive. your twins who will be hale and healthy without complications are on the way. God bless you hun

12. K

July 15, 2015 at 6:17 pm

God never goes back on his words and he will make your family smile again. I thought I had lost it after a miscarriage – it is not comparable to your situation but God healed and has blessed my family today. Big hugs and lots of love

13. Blossom

July 15, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Crazy to see how many women actually deal with this just from the comments here alone.

It’s almost like more and more everyday I just have new reasons to hate our culture even more.

Thank you, Tito. God be with you and Bez.

14. God's child

July 15, 2015 at 6:33 pm

May God grant you your innermost heart desires Tito & family! Your prayers have already reached heaven in Jesus name Amen!

15. Gistyinka Blog

July 15, 2015 at 6:36 pm

Very powerful and inspiring revelation to praise and adore God in any circumstance of life. God will open another door for you and your family, because you don’t wait for another blessing for you to praise him.

16. Babym

July 15, 2015 at 6:53 pm

Wow, im so sorry to hear this, thanks for sharing and still praising God, very encouraging. May God continue to comfort all the parents who have gone through such tragic loss and bless your homes with beautiful kids. It is well.

17. tunmi

July 15, 2015 at 7:01 pm

Therapy comes in all forms. I wonder, what was the baby’s rare condition? Is it something that can be genetically screened for?

• miss T

July 15, 2015 at 7:44 pm

@ Tunmi..She said the condition was “congenital diaphragmatic hernia” In her blog

• tunmi

July 15, 2015 at 8:55 pm

Thanks

18. Idomagirl

July 15, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Sorry for your loss :'(

19. Ada Nnewi

July 15, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Oh my!! God will give you beauty for your ashes..

20. A mother's love

July 15, 2015 at 7:49 pm

God bless you for this piece! May He continue to strengthen you and your husband and may your faith continue to grow stronger. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him and I pray that your expectations will not be cut short. May you forever experience His peace that passeth all understanding!

I’ve been struggling with whether to document my own testimony. I had my daughter on March 1st with some disabilities and that whole experience has shown me that indeed there is none like our God, He never fails and He is a promise keeping God.

21. jojo

July 15, 2015 at 7:56 pm

God be with you

22. Eugenia

July 15, 2015 at 8:08 pm

The Lord is ur strength TITO…our good LORD will give u restoration in JESUS Mighty Name.. Joel 3:18

23. Bored in Atlanta

July 15, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Oh my goodness this brought tears to my eyes. May God bless you with many beautiful children. Thank you for sharing your story

• Clementine

July 15, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Same here.It is amazing how raw my emotions are after all these all this years..Exactly 22 years ago I was told there was absence of heart beat two days before I was scheduled to deliver. I was further informed the only Gynecologist/Obstetrician had traveled for Xmas and we would have to wait for him to come back on January 2 nd to induce or perform a Cesarean if need be in a far away Francophone West African Country and my french at this time was nil..No family except my Husband who could not understand what had befallen us and was completely shattered.’At this time all the fetus hair had fallen of and skin had turned grayish white from the last echography (I forget the translation in English).I literately became mad screaming in English at one time that i felt the baby moved and they were liars and other times begged them to remove the dead fetus/baby.I was induced 10 DAY after I was told on the second as scheduled but before then the Nurses/Midwives prayed with me for no complications to warrant a Cesearian..As one of them put it”Madame You suffer too much” I became numb and lost my faith..I had been faithful with God .Why did I have to suffer so much physically and mentally and no baby to bring home.Five months later I became pregnant. I also found my faith.My boys are my world at 21 and 19 years.Tito and Bev you are blessed.

24. temi

July 15, 2015 at 8:38 pm

I know I have never had or lost a child but I know how it feels like to really work hard for sth and it just slips off just like that. But when ICAN result came out last week and I dint pass, I almost died. I probably died and came to life. I couldn’t just stop crying. Asked God so many questions. Is it reading? I READ! !! But at the end of the day I’m happy I dint pass, what I have learnt these past few days won’t not be possible if not for this experience.
    I really empathise wiv u tito . It is well u. By staying strong you have put the devil to shame. And for ur shame u shall receive double in Jesus name.

25. Tosin

July 15, 2015 at 8:42 pm

huggggzzzz.
    sannu.

26. shady

July 15, 2015 at 8:52 pm

That which d enemy has stolen the good Lord will restore it back to u in a million fold. As long as there is life there is hope nd the good Lord will not forget u.

27. demash

July 15, 2015 at 9:02 pm

a lady I had an affair with (not a full blown one) lost her twins at birth over a year ago. I was heartbroken for days but couldn’t share my sadness with anyone. Been hoping and praying GOD blesses her and her husband with their own kids soon.

28. chy

July 15, 2015 at 9:16 pm

One thing I know is that the Lord will never give uis what we wl not handle. I lost my husband at the age of 29. His grace is sustaining me. The Lord is ur strength.

• Opsy

July 16, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Wow!!! May his grace keep sustaining you! SO so sorry…

29. *curious*

July 15, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Tito, thank you for sharing.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” — Jeremiah 29:11

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. –Romans 8:28

30. Desert Rainbow

July 15, 2015 at 9:50 pm

Jesu! It is well oooooooooooh!And to think sometimes we get caught up worrying over trivial things and there are so many people out there who are hurting….God have mercy.To all those who have experienced infant loss in one way or the other,may the Lord Himself comfort you and may affliction not rise up in your lives anymore,Amen!

31. Maryanne

July 15, 2015 at 10:13 pm

To everyone that has lost someone, may God mend your broken hearts and heed you towards total trust. Amen.

32. Sheri

July 15, 2015 at 10:19 pm

A great post, may God turn your sorrow into joy!

I have never experienced such, though my Mum has lost 3 pregnancies before my youngest brother. The second one were twin boys at 6 months. A premature birth took them away, although i was very young i did not understand the pain my Mother went through then, until i was much older and stumbled across the pictures of them lying helplessly. It was so frustrating! I’ll honestly never be the same again and i don’t know how My mum kept those pictures. God i wept for days! I wish I was old enough to help my Mother through the pain she went through then! I cried because I missed something i never had, anytime I see twins I think of my brothers. I was dating a guy with twin brothers so i prayed we would make twin boys ourselves lol. I pray every day God gives me the blessing to carry twin boys one day, my way of replacing them for my Mum.

33. Omolola

July 15, 2015 at 10:30 pm

I lost 4 babies back to back! How hard tough and difficult it was for me! Even being a doctor couldnt help.But the very moment I surrendered all to God I had peace of mind and now I have 2 beautiful girls i had back to back.Even I cannot explain how I ever pulled through.Trust God dear.This too shall pass!

34. Korede

July 15, 2015 at 10:34 pm

My son was born with the same thing (CDH) 3 years ago, the Drs also said he had at best a 10% chance of surviving. He lived for 4 months and 7 days – the entire time in the hospital. I know your pain.

35. Ocee

July 15, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Indeed no human words of consolation can help you get over the loss of a child, only the healing power of God can.I had a miscarriage late 2013 after waiting 4years of marriage to be pregnant.We were devastated but it was the Lord Himself who saw us through the darkness and pain. Today, I look at our baby and 8months later, its still surreal that we have him. You both shall smile again soonest. God bless you and Bez

36. x-factor

July 15, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Faithful God!

37. Abbs

July 15, 2015 at 11:08 pm

My God!! See….we dont know what another person is going through until they tell u their story…..we always think our own worse pass. I sympathize with anybody going through any type of loss, I have not lost a child but I cant imagine how that felt, though I got a taste of it when I lost my eldest sister. I just love yalls prayers and encouragements to Titi. God will bless everybody….and Titi my dear I’ll go with my moto for every day (just like Omolola said) THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!
    P.s. @temi…..I know that feeling when u fail a board exam. I stopped eating, I just gave up, just watching tv till early morning, fall back to sleep, I had to push myself to take a shower. But that opened my eyes to the saying “failure is not the end of u, unless u make it to be”.

38. ADEANON

July 15, 2015 at 11:38 pm

My heart bleeds for you- at times like this what we think are huge problems pale into insignificance.
    God will bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.

39. Damseldam1

July 16, 2015 at 12:06 am

Brought back the memory lane of my daughter who I lost during my 6months pregnancy and the pain and heart break I went in delivery her and the nonchalant attitude the nurse gave me while still in shock and how my parents didn’t allow me to mourn her like she never existed I didn’t even give her a burial cos my mum felt it’s was a taboo. The hospital took over it all. I wish my folks allowed me to do what I felt was right they never gave me the chance to mourn her. Once in a while I have that guilt but I know that she knew that I loved her the day she was conceived till when I held her on my arms and prayed for her. Gosh so emotional! I thank God that he gave me two beautiful healthy children of both sexes ?

40. Ami

July 16, 2015 at 12:28 am

My child has had a series of medical challenges since I had her and I alwas feel like no one knows what am realy going through as everyday is another day to believe God would fully sustain my childs life and every day witout a medical issue is pure bliss but reading these comments makes me feel like I am not the only one going thru/gone thru sometin n id relentlessly waiting on God for total restoration.Honestly I ve just weighed my options n ve decided that come what may I would rather serve the Lord.i mean of what use would our pain be if we don’t wait on him to glorify himself through our restoration.To Tito and everyone hurting’lets keep looking unto the finisher of our faith.come what may’it is well.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

July 16, 2015 at 11:25 am

You’re not the only one but I can imagine how your everyday challenges and reminders can make you feel isolated in what you’re going through with your little girl. I pray that you’ll always find the strength to keep on believing in The Lord for your daughter to astound the experts by living a long and fully realized life, in spite of the limitations stated in her the medical reports. May she truly be a testimony that brings you great joy.

As @Efee said above, this article and the comments are a complete breathe of fresh air from the usual. So much positivity being expressed amidst the wealth of pain that everyone’s shared… Dear God, please put the devil to shame and demonstrate the full magnitude of Your Everlasting Faithfulness to all those who have kept their trust in You. Amen.

41. Adefunke

July 16, 2015 at 8:16 am

This post moves me! Deep….
    To every heart hurting, I pray that the good Lord helps find closure. I think we need to start having support groups where people can come together to share these experiences. Our ‘Zip it” culture has not helped us in anyway.
    Thank you for sharing Tito. God bless you and Bez and I trust that there will be double joy.
    xoxo

42. Yetunde

July 16, 2015 at 8:50 am

Hi Tito,

God bless you. And you are right, God remains God. His Graciousness remains foolproof even in the face of contradictory circumstances. I am amazed that you came by this conclusion so easily and naturally! God’s hand is on you, darling! And He is never late, delayed or out of ways to bless, console and lift you up! Everyone has pretty much echoed His heart for you here. You will smile, darling. You will laugh. And you joy will be full. And it will be done in a way that only God can!

God loves you more than I ever can but I’m sure you know that already! Keep singing, love!

43. Anonymous

July 16, 2015 at 9:24 am

So Much pain, So much faith, So much hope, So much love for God, incredible! almost unbelievable.

44. chigurl

July 16, 2015 at 9:50 am

You Tito are inspiring may your faith take you to the heights your heart desires.

45. kaay

July 16, 2015 at 10:27 am

Our silence culture when it comes to child loss is crazy. I lost a seven month pregnancy in February and I almost went crazy because my mom and mom in law said if I cry or mourn, I will never have another child so I had to smile to the world and endure the nightmares and the tears. Worst of all was when my milk came in. I realised I could not keep quiet anymore, I had to talk so I started a blog to document my journey.

After a while, you learn to live your “new normal”. Things will never be the same again but you learn to survive it one day at a time. Tito, God will give you double for your troubles…. That is a promise.

Stay blessed.
    Kaay
    herecomesrainbow.blogspot.com

46. Adewale Aladejana

July 16, 2015 at 10:31 am

God bless you so much for sharing this. God will honour your faith.

47. D

July 16, 2015 at 10:45 am

I can connect to your pain as well, just went through same last week with my wife. Though time frame was not up to yours, but it was nevertheless a trying period of evacuations and expelling. God knows best and would strengthen and uphold you, it’ll end in praise..

48. najeem

July 16, 2015 at 10:45 am

This reminds me of a family grieve we had within the family in 2009, after my sister who had a delayed marriage and trusted God for a child finally got pregnant, only for her to have a still birth at that age. I cried and was down for days,cos this was another terrible challenge for her,

My mum would blame herself everyday and even would want to commit sucide at that time. We asked God many question that period that how could it be the same person witnessing all these terrible occurrences. My sister was already 40 by then but she was still very strong and acted with courage despite all the happenings.
    Her husband had to quit the marriage and went back to the UK thinking “” bad luck “” came in the way again.
    Then it was now a case of a person already approaching meno-pause with a still birth and no husband by her side to comfort her. The grieve got intense.

She later moved on and luckily met another man and she got pregnant again, only for her to have another miscariage after 4 months.

To end the story and sharing the testimony of God’s doing in her life, she later got pregnant again and had a baby boy. Her baby is gonna be four years very soon.
    when i remember all this i shed tears of joy and thank Almighty God who shut the mouth of th devil in her life. Tito be strong and trust God, He will bless you with another very soon.

• Help Lord

July 18, 2015 at 9:33 am

I don’t know how to say praise dah Lord to this testimony. I’m sorry, not trying to be judgmental or anything but…. I’m rather worried about your testimony. Someone HELP a new Christian!

49. Vic

July 16, 2015 at 11:38 am

It is well my sister.the outpouring of love is so inspirational.i went through abt four miscarriages before having my two boys now.God is so faithful and awesome,He makes all things beautiful in His time,This too shall indeed pass

50. Icey

July 16, 2015 at 12:25 pm

May you continually find the strength to look forward to better days ahead. Your children shall surround your table, that is God’s promise to you. For everything lost, there is always so much more, God.will restore. E-hugz!!!

51. Anu

July 16, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Because of God, we are confident that tomorrow is beautiful! Bolatito, for your shame (pain), you shall receive double honour (boys and girls). Your new found faith in God will never diminish in Jesus Christ name, Amen. God can never fail!!! He has never. Your testimony of come and see what the Lord has done for me is closer. God bless you in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

52. Fifi

July 16, 2015 at 2:23 pm

This writeup and just gave took me on an emotional roller coaster but im happy that we all held on to our faiths. Thank God for his peace that passeth all understanding, thank God for his peace that passeth all understanding. Thank God

53. Fifi

July 16, 2015 at 2:23 pm

*and comments just took me

54. Mrs. A

July 16, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Gosh, am so touched, my pastor just preached yesterday about “not letting our pain waste”, by sharing it with others as such may act as a channel of comfort for others we do not know. Now I really understand what he was talking about , Tito you have shared your story and so many other people connected to it and some have gotten comfort from it, may you be blessed beyond measure and he that has kept you strong shall reward you in multiple folds in his time.

55. Mary

July 16, 2015 at 2:56 pm

Dear Tito and Ben, I feel ur pain , we lost two children back to back, I still wonder how I survived , but I can confidently tell you that , God was there throughout our trying period. Always hold on to psalm 37:24, though you fall , God will not utterly let you down.
    Don’t worry your season of joy is coming. I have a beautiful daughter to the glory of God. He will pull you through and you will remember this day that your words of courage has helped someone.. remain blessed.

56. Maxine

July 16, 2015 at 4:25 pm

The loss of a child…. One of the most painful things that could ever happen to someone….
    You carry a baby to term… bond with him… Get to know him…. How he does cartwheels when you eat icecream…. How he wakes up in the middle of the night just when you’re settling down to sleep… The silly conversations you have with you’re tummy with people watching you to see if you’re quite ok…. And then your water breaks at 8months… Gasp! You’ve heard all the horror stories about how its better to birth a child at even 6 months than 8 months! But you convince yourself that all is well…. You’re admitted, and then the drama starts… They induce you thru the day and stop at night… Your family is calling from all over… Your father is horrified to hear of the start and stop inducement…. You’re in so much pain and just soooo tired…. After 2 days, you finally go into labour and you are still praying and praying that all is well…
    You give birth and when he comes out, the first thing you weakly ask the doctor is, “Doctor why is he not crying? What is wrong….” There is a flurry of activities beyond your line of vison…. No one is answering you…. Then you hear a weak little cry…. They come back to tell you a while later that he didn’t make it…. After 8 months, ARE YOU KIDDDNG ME??!!!
    You’re numb…. So cooold…. You didn’t even get to see his face…. Your family is rallying round you… The doc comes in to give you his pep talk and has the audacity to tell that ‘It’s one of those things….” You want to claw his eyes out!!! How dare he trivialize the worst heartbreak of your life??? You feel as if your heart is physically breaking!
    Time to go home… Why is it that every single program that comes on is about babies or children… Every last one….. DH tries to console you and you lash out that he doesn’t care! If not, why is he not sobbing out his heart right alongside you night after night…. #sighhh… The poor man is clueless as to how exactly to handle you….
    But it’s amazing…. Months down the line, you wake up one day and realize that you didn’t cry yourself to sleep the previous night… The pain has turned to a dull ache…. You still can’t walk into the room you did up but you it gets better…
    Then months later, you get pregnant again… You’e almost afraid to bond wiith ‘this one…’ You don’t want to imagine the horror of going thru this again (my respect to people who have gone through this heartbreak multiple times….)
    Then you go thru labour and have your baby…. the first thing you hear is her cry….. They bring her to you and you see her wrinkled red face, you count her fingers and toes….. And finally, the wound on your heart starts to heal….. But you know that your lost baby will always have a plac in your heart… One baby does not replace another, i tell you. #sighhhhhh
    Tito, i have walked that road…. Be strong honie…. You heart willl heal and you will carry your babies….. It is well….

• Blessedheart

July 16, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Oh my. Your write-up was really touching. God bless and keep you and your family in Jesus name.

• Africhic

July 17, 2015 at 7:39 am

It is well. I can’t imagine how that must feel.

57. Abidemi

July 18, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Tito reading this just brought memories of four years back to me, i was pregnant with identical twins and discovered i had Twin To Twin Transfusion Syndrome which is synonymous with identical twins…..i was in d hospital every week eventually i had t have laser surgery at 16weeks to seperate the twins……eventually lost the 1st one, he wasnt growing properly and eventually died. i didnt believe God could bless me and take the blessing a way or give me half because we dont have twins in my family and my hubby and i prayed and had faith we would have twins even before we got married and we started buying things for twins and finally concieved 1 month into the marriage. The 2nd twin is 4 now and i recently had a girl, but it doesnt stop me thinking about the 1st son i had and lost….every birthday he is remembered and missed. We had to have a proper funeral in the uk……..i miss him so much and wish he was here to complete our perfect family…….its well tito. i leave you all who have ever lost a child with this message from katt kerr.-.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvDcoezrTg0, watch and remain blessed. God knows why……its ok to cry and think about the child but dont allow the pain you feel stop you from living and blessing others…….heres my email address [email protected] if any of you want to reach out.. Remain Blessed and the Lord would keep all of us. Amen. Stay Strong and Keep in faith.
    SORRY for my long epistle

58. Jennifer

July 18, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Oh dear!!! U are strengthened in the Lord. I read somewhere that you used to be A Muslim n to exhibit this manner of faith I am encouraged in the Lord. What can I say…….Until my dying days, when there is no more I can say, Let the name of the Lord be praised.

• Ekalor

July 17, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Faith.. Jennifer is perhaps the single most important thing in the life of a Muslim…

59. onenaijagrl

July 18, 2015 at 10:18 pm

This is easily the best write up i have read this year! It. Resonates deeply with me!
    It reflects habakkuk3:17-19 though everything may fall into pieces,yet I will rejoice in the lord..
    I’m confident in God that He will restore in 7folds to your and your family unexplainable,jaw dropping blessings!
    Thanks for sharing!