2Face Idibia is a living legend and that’s a fact.
The music superstar turned 40 years old just a few weeks ago and he has been opening up about his journey so far. His biography “A Very Good Bad Guy, Story of 2Face Idibia” is set to launch tomorrow and now we get to watch this super in-depth interview by HipTV.
- 2Face speaks about his childhood – he was born in Jos, Plateau State
- His fond childhood memories – going to the zoo with his dad
- First memories of singing – he sang along to everything including ads on TV
- He was super active in secondary school and was a member of many clubs. He attended secondary at the Mount St. Gabriel Secondary School in Makurdi, Benue State
- He was a member of a music group called Black Universe in secondary school
- He attended UNIJOS for 1 year
- He was part of a group called Bad Manners in UNIJOS
- He attended IMT Enugu and that was where he formed the Plantashun Boiz along with his friends
- By the time, the Plantashun Boiz became big stars, they had been together for several years
- Their song with Tony Tetuila “Omode Meta” was their first big hit
- After the success of the group, the original plan was just to do 1 solo album and go back to the group but that didn’t work out
- 2Face talked about so many things from the Kennis Music connection to his personal life
If you are a 2Face fan, this is a MUST WATCH.