Scoop

Toke the Model! Check Her Out as the New Face of Wanni Fuga’s Holiday 2016 Collection

Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015010Fast rising fashion brand – Wanni Fuga by Toluwani Oyefuga – is ending their year on a fab note with a Holiday 2016 collection we have been looking forward to starring TV personality – Toke Makinwa.

Toke, who has grown to be quite the ambassador for the brand, portrays the true Wanni Fuga Woman in chic pieces that are definitely lust-worthy. The season’s offerings include classy, well-tailored and flowing pieces available for different body types.

Speaking on their decision to work with Toke, the brand says – “Toke Makinwa is an extremely talented woman, and she embodies the true modern woman. What attracted me to the TM brand is wanting to be part of a line that is well looked up to.”

You can shop this seasons offerings via the brands official Instagram page @WanniFuga

See the fab Holiday 2016 collection below;

Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015001 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015002 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015003 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015004 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015005 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015006 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015007 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015008 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015009 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015010 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015011 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015012 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015013 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015014 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015015 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015016 Toke Makinwa for Wanni Fuga Holiday 2016 Collection - BellaNaija - December2015017

Photo Credits
Photography: Sunmisola Olorunisola (Instagram: @SunmisolaOlorunisola)
Brand: Wanni Fuga (Instagram: @WanniFuga)
Model: Toke Makinwa (Instagram: @TokeMakinwa)
Creative Direction: Safiya Sule (Instagram: @SaffySu)
Styling: Harvella Styles (Instagram: @HarvellaStyles)
Makeup Artist: Dorrane Beauty (Instagram: @DoranneBeauty)
Location: Adam&Eve

For more information please contact Wanni Fuga on +2348107108658 7 +2348090877728 | Send an e-mail to: [email protected]

1. Adele

December 31, 2015 at 3:06 pm

yess to all the pieces they all look fab

2. Tosin Sho-Silva

December 31, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Loooooove!!! Well done tolu ????

3. bruno

December 31, 2015 at 3:39 pm

its a very sad day in fashion when a designer uses terms like modern woman to describe a person like toke. its even sadder that a “fashion designer” will use toke of all people as the face of her designs.

no woman in her right mind wants to dress like toke.
    wanni fuga I liked ur designs cause u use strong bold colours and the fabrics u use for making ur clothes look lux and strong. ur clothes look like clothes u will wash with omo and they will not fade.

but using toke as the face of ur brand, toke has cheapened ur clothes. this is an error. I know u may think toke will publicise ur brand but trust me, people only look at toke, they can never buy what she’s selling.
    the fashion industry dont see her as a fashionable woman or a woman with style. she is a joke to the fashion industry.

• speaking

December 31, 2015 at 6:45 pm

lmao Nigerians and their bad belle sha. what does this one know about fashion now? please have several seats and stop bashing people to make yourself relevant on the internet.

• Gina

December 31, 2015 at 9:17 pm

You’re just an hateful person. Appreciate good things!

• smh

December 31, 2015 at 9:21 pm

You sound like a broken record. I can only imagine the anger and pain u felt when u saw the babe shining. U feel this ur rant will knock her hustle but u’re only making her more popular. Better don’t have a seizure on top Toke’s matter o.

• Amh

January 1, 2016 at 1:37 am

Pathetic loser.shes better than you in a milluob times and achieved more than you can in your life. Loser.you live a miserable life with no one to love you and obviously no job.crazy frog.

• PD Young Billionaire

January 1, 2016 at 5:57 am

@Bruno….chai….wetin Toke buy from you wey she no pay 4?Take a chill pill dear.I don’t think she is that bad.She is pretty and the clothes really look good on her.May be your taste is different but some of us will patronize this designer over and over again.

4. ATL's finest

December 31, 2015 at 3:45 pm

I will wear most of it. This chic is cute tho but her she’s just a busy bee. Her busy body and her blabbering Vlog is what ticks me off.

5. Chic_hijabi

December 31, 2015 at 4:17 pm

All the pieces look amaze-balls!!!

6. King Bey

December 31, 2015 at 4:23 pm

I love the Vintage pieces… Fair girls are pretty but Toke use the right cream biko…I see ur hustle is really paying

7. Puzzles

December 31, 2015 at 4:59 pm

And the babe is getting brand endorsements and making her money in spite of your opinion. Na new year we wan enter so o. Free the babe.

Love all the clothes. She looks really good in them.

8. tufia

December 31, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Slay baby! Pepper them! Let your haters go and commit suicide before the year runs out

9. jay

December 31, 2015 at 5:03 pm

This girl is fineee! She just slayed evrything.

10. me

December 31, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Nice pics and lovely pieces all together. Toke keeps cashing in……………………

11. mrs chidukane

December 31, 2015 at 5:09 pm

I love the first look best.

12. Kehinde

December 31, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Blessings for toke nice !!!!! God pour your blessings on me too

13. beaut

December 31, 2015 at 5:54 pm

All these pieces r lovely

14. 'Diddie

December 31, 2015 at 6:27 pm

Toke rocks…nice collection, i love dis

15. Boredom before New Year

December 31, 2015 at 6:40 pm

Toke looks good by Toke’s standards. Short yellow legs, smooth skin courtesy of photoshop, one leg forward on tip toe, ass pushed back and belly forward. Squeeze the lips into a pout to make the face look longer and shoulders back to create a long neck where there is none. But that one leg forward on tip toe and imaginary chair she is sitting on pose gets me everytime. It just looks all kinds of weird. I think its a VB (Victoria Beckham) original pose and looked weird on her too at the time. But hey who am I to knock a girl and her hustle, afterall I’m here on my laptop bored at home with nothing better to do than comment on BellaNaija. Best go find myself some bleach for my skin and a vlog for self-promotion. You could be writing about me in 2016…hahaha!

• nene

December 31, 2015 at 9:24 pm

I see u trying to figure out why she shines so bright and then try to demystify it..Lmao. All u Toke slayers are a pathetic bunch

16. cos I say so

December 31, 2015 at 7:37 pm

I have never understood people’s obsession with Toke Makinwa…. everything the babe does dey pepper their body
    Madam Boredom if you like wash your skin with hypo… nothing 4u
    Shiorrr

• Madam Boredom

January 1, 2016 at 10:19 am

Come on now its just a bit of fun after all isn’t that part of her attraction…the girl we all love to hate? I did try the pose in the mirror with the one foot forward on tip toe and boy did my butt hurt. I’m ma bow down to Toke cos shu, I ain’t got time for shiii… Back to my day job Monday and occasional musings on BN when I so desire.

17. Wannifuga delays

December 31, 2015 at 7:52 pm

I really hope that Wannifuga fixes her delays with respect to delivering in 2016 or she will lose all her clients, even if she uses Rihanna as the face of her brand.

18. Naomi

December 31, 2015 at 9:05 pm

This wanifuga with bad customer service hmmm ask toyosi @toeurc on IG bn post my comment oo

19. Kemi

December 31, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Simply Beautiful !

20. jess

December 31, 2015 at 9:17 pm

I just hope people will find someone else to hate in the new year. I think Toke has earned her place and cashing out at that.
    @ bruno,shut up already.
    She looks good especially in that low cut blue jump suit. Good job

21. PD Young Billionaire

January 1, 2016 at 6:07 am

Toke,don’t mind them jare.U look fabulous.Keep ignoring your haters and soaring high.

22. Opylee

January 1, 2016 at 3:58 pm

I would absolutely rock every single piece! Very lovely designs! And toke, u rock gal! Don’t mind den haters!!

23. Adesuwwa

January 2, 2016 at 12:46 pm

where is their website so we can purchase the clothes?

24. Giselle

January 6, 2016 at 1:25 am

Exactly what products do Nigerian girls use to bleach their skin. I follow this site a lot and I’ve noticed like 90% of the woman are bleaching. You shall know them by their knuckles and feet. But seriously, what do they use? And they must spend endless time making sure that the product covers their entire upper body.