Events

Rethink Your Soft Drink! All the Photos as Guinness Nigeria Officially Launches “Orijin Zero”

IMG_5185

Guinness Nigeria Plc has introduced a game changing variant of successful bitters brand; Orijin.

The launch was held recently on the 16th of March at Protea Hotel and the launch was graced by Guinness Nigeria Plc top management and distinguished media partners.

Speaking at the event, the Marketing Director Gavin Pike said that ‘Orijin Zero is a brand that is positioned to redefine the experience in the carbonated beverage market as it is masterfully crafted with 100% natural herb and fruit extracts’.

Guest were treated to hilarious jokes by Koffi as they enjoyed the bitter sweet taste of Orijin Zero.

Origin Zero is a non-alcoholic carbonated soft drink with a bitter-sweet refreshing feel. It is aimed at satisfying the needs of Nigerians who do not consume alcohol but given the cultural significance of herbs would love the unique, natural taste of Orijin.

ORIJIN_CAN_HEADON.jep 1

See photos from the launch below.

IMG_5054 IMG_5075 IMG_5079 IMG_5143 IMG_5179 IMG_5200 IMG_5202 IMG_5213 IMG_5224 IMG_5238 IMG_5248 IMG_5268 IMG_5282 IMG_5284 IMG_5319 IMG_7760

_______________________________________________________________________

Sponsored Content

1. Bibs

March 18, 2016 at 10:21 am

Wow ….excited much. Can’t wait to try it.

2. Qirios

March 18, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Coming from the once ‘almighty’ Guinness we know, This looks like a pretty low budget launch …. humble location and setting ……even the ‘smoke’ effect (abi na pyrotechnics) at the unveil looks quite humble 🙂 Belt-tightening levelz…….but who to blame? Economy no dey smile! manufacturing coys are mostly in deep s**t right now, even the so-called MNCs…..I wish them all the best with this in the market sha! BTW, where’s Star Radler today???

• Echidime

March 18, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Have you seen their reports? More people are switching to gins and bitters thereby biting into their Guinness brand. What do they do? Launch Orijin. Which is low profit margin product compared to Guinness stout. They tried again with Guinness Africa Special, well that is a blunder. Now? They are into the non-alcoholic space. It has been a tough life with the brewers. Don’t get surprised if they start selling cocoa drinks. The shareholders need to smile. How about that for a summary?

3. Echidime

March 18, 2016 at 8:55 pm

‘Which is a’… forgive the gbagaun(s). Testing a few beers at the moment.

4. ADEBAYO ADESHINA

April 30, 2016 at 7:43 pm

please we need you to power a tag show with origin in my geographical area send me the email so i can send the the proposal or where to drop the proposal it a mega promotion for your product

5. omogbolahan

May 11, 2016 at 10:19 am

Sir my name is omogbolahan Alatise . Am one of on coming actors sir I want to be one your boys sir I have a small proposal to orijin sir a model picture you can use to advertisement sir. This my number sir. +2348108305437 of my Facebook. Alatise omogbolahan. Thanks

6. abidoye adeyemi

May 11, 2016 at 3:31 pm

I Abidoye Adeyemi sir I wish to be one of ur model sir 08033855887

7. olawale fagbenro

May 11, 2016 at 9:56 pm

My name is olawale fagbenro moses am. Into event planing. Strictly christian event. and. I wil love. To. Entertain my quest wit orijin drink zero non alcoholic herb and fruit nice 1 frm orijin. I want sponsor frm orijin company 4 the event and. at d event orijin company ca do sale, promo, lauching. I wil be greaful if my request is be granted.dis is my no 09093091319

8. hafusat yetuunde adewunmi

May 13, 2016 at 5:16 pm

I will like to be a dealer of origin zero, My store is on the island

9. hafusat yetuunde adewunmi

May 13, 2016 at 5:17 pm

My contact are 08055151575 , 09093648952

10. Hillary

June 19, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Nice one. Keep it up

11. Olalere Modupe o.

September 3, 2016 at 10:05 am

Good day. My name is Modupe, I will like to move the origin brand forward and to make it known in all the states. I have been distributing the product, origin zero in Lagos and Abuja , I also want to be mega distributor because the demand is much. This is my contact, 08033937106