The #Emilinks #MyDoorStory N3,000,000 Giveaway is still on and each day for the past 18 days, 10 lucky people have gotten N10,000 for sharing photos of doors and the importance of the doors. More winners will be picked before the end of the month!
You can catch up with the previous days of the Giveaway here.
Thank you so much for participating as we love the creative turn your short stories are taking and your creative photos. Please keep sending them in, it might be your turn to win today!
It’s a new week and we are switching things up! So instead of sharing a photo of the doors in your home, we want to hear about the Good Kitchens (plus the aromas if you want) and your good wardrobes. So get snapping!
Emilinks is a global manufacturer of world-class finishing and furnishing products such as doors, beds, kitchens, dining sets, wardrobes and shelves for homes, offices, hotels, royal palaces, presidential lodge, honeymoon suites and luxury villas. Emilinks uses a variety of innovative techniques blended with exclusive designs to build premium quality products.
With a record of excellence in all areas, Emilinks wants to empower Nigerians over the next 11 days!
MD/CEO of Emilinks Limited, Solomon E. Nwadiogbu, a very patriotic Nigerian is standing his ground to see that fake and substandard products are totally eliminated in Nigeria. He pioneered a campaign to eliminate fake and substandard products by crashing the prices of doors, wardrobes, kitchens and other furniture products in Nigeria.
We may have realized that doors play a huge part in our everyday lives. Ever wondered why there are so many philosophical sayings which include “Doors”, now is your time to reflect on the role doors play in your life and the disadvantage of having bad doors!
How to participate in the N3,000,000 Giveaway
- Take a clear photo of yourself featuring a good kitchen or a good wardrobe
- Share a story about the importance of having good kitchens and wardrobes in your home and/or the society
- We are looking out for creative, interesting, inspiring, intellectual and funny stories!
- Creatively linking in the Emilinks brand will be a plus. The key word is CREATIVE.
- Submit your entry via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or on www.bellanaija.com/tag/emilinks
- For entries on BN, simply leave a comment on the post of the day. e.g Day 8
- Remember to add the hashtags #Emilinks and #MyDoorStory to your post on social media or comment on BN
- Unfortunately, we cannot view social media entries via private accounts and DMs will not be accepted
- 10 winners will be selected daily to win N10,000
- Enter each day!
Be sure to find out more about Emilinks and explore the brand via the following channels.
Website – www.emilinks.com
Twitter – @emilinksng
Facebook – EmilinksNG
Abbreviated Terms & Conditions
Participants can enter as many times as possible
Entries reset each day at 10AM West African Time, therefore a new entry is required each day
10 Winners will be Chosen per Day
For social media entries, no Direct Messages permitted, only via Open/Public pages
For entries on BellaNaija, ensure you include an active email address in the email box
Winners will be chosen by an in-house judging panel
Assessment will be based on the photo and/or the story
Participants can only win ONCE during the 30 Day period
There is no entry fee for participation
Participants must be over 18 years old at time of entry
Winners can be based worldwide, however, MUST have a valid Nigerian bank account
Money will be paid via local bank transfer
For due diligence, list of participants names confirmed via bank account will be kept on record
List of winners’ social media handles and BN usernames will be published
Winners are encouraged to share news of their win via social media
Here’s the list of our 10 lucky winners! You will be contacted today
Post on BN:
1) Nnika -Last year was a tough time for us in Nigeria, a whole lot of diseases visited, starting from Ebola to the lassa fever. When the lassa fever came on onboard, my neighbours bore it with the same skeptical outlook with which they view majority of the occurrences around us, till we heard of deaths in Ogun state and some cases of lassa fever in Lagos.
The awareness became very frequent on radio and television, and the next thing I saw was that this fateful morning I woke up to noises of my neighbors, and on coming out I saw them packing out foodstuffs to dispose because they had been contaminated by rats and rodents. I just smiled within me and and thought that if not for my Emilinks doors, kitchen cabinets and wardrobe I would also be in this position at a critical period of economic recession like this.
Some of my neighbors unable to hold it came to meet me to dispose of all my contaminated foodstuffs, because they heard that lassa fever was contagious and were scared of contacting it. I told them non of my stuff was contaminated but they did not believe me, till I ushered them into my kitchen and showed them my foodstuffs neatly arranged and unsoiled, with my cabinet still full to the brim with food materials. They were also surprised when I told them that rats don’t disturb me, and I used the opportunity to preach about Emilinks doors and wardrobe to them. Now three of them have gotten their own Emilinks doors, cabinets and wardrobes, and have no need to fear rats, rodents, insects and lassa fever infection again. They too have turned ambassadors of Emilinks preaching the quality and advantages of its products to all and sundry.
#Emilinks, protecting lives and properties.
#Emilinks #MyDoorStory #Day18
2) Segzy – #Emilinks #MyDoorStory #Day 18
My mom’s sisters paid my wife and i an unexpected visit recently. Since my mom passed on, they had assumed her role to my chagrin. “Ken it’s like you people have changed your wardrobe”, Aunty Vivian said with disappointment, as she came out of our bedroom. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. Whenever they came, they would walk into any of the cupboards and wardrobe, and take whatever they like. The last time I tried to stop them, they had made life miserable for my wife, when we went to the village for Christmas. “Yes ma we changed our wardrobes and doors to Emilinks”. I said politely. No one could open our wardrobes without our permission again. “Our in law we want fisherman’s soup today,” Aunty Mercy said, addressing my wife. My heart sank. After a series of miscarriages, my wife was once again pregnant, and we were trying to keep the news to ourselves. However the smell of fish or strong odours makes her throw up and that would give away our news.
Locking the kitchen door firmly, thank God we changed it to Emilinks, I turned to my wife and asked her to write down how to cook the stew. Against her protests, I made her stand outside the exit door in the kitchen away from the aroma, while she supervised my cooking. My aunties were not even aware that I was the one doing the cooking as the kitchen door blocked out our voices. Once I was done, I left my wife to serve the food, while I took the exit door and went in through the front door, pretending I was at a neighbour’s. Complimenting my wife, they ate the food and left soon after. But the joy on my wife’s face at avoiding another family drama, was worth every penny i spent changing our doors and wardrobes to Emilinks!
3) @SanDeniys – A wardrobe is lyk a Vault where ur valuable items ar kept safe #Emilinks @bellanaija @EmilinksNG #MyDoorStory #Day18
4) @Djohnny22 – Closed 4rm work, 1st point of call is d kitchen door. @bellanaija @EmilinksNG #MyDoorStory #Emilinks
5) Rukayat O. – #EMILINKS#MyDoorStory#Day19
Children are wonderful blessing from God… Its amazing watching them grow from day one to weeks, weeks to Months and Months to years. Do you know keeping babies can be so provoking, disturbing and stressful if you don’t organize your apartment with reliable Furniture from #Emilinks#.
When I had my first daughter, her growing up was cool, easy and less stressful. I never appreciated the importance of having a good, durable kitchen door, wardrobe and cabinet from a worldwide supplier like #Emilinks# until I had my second son. We call him Soldier, because of how difficult he is to handle.
Most times when he finds his way into the kitchen, there is no doubt that, the kitchen can never be the same. I think, kids like him find pleasure in scattering things for fun. He laughs, jubilates and happy whenever he plays with your valuables. He messes them up, littered the whole places while catching his fun.
Today, the story is no longer the same… I can now sleep and be rest minded even when am sure my boy is already at the kitchen. The only secret behind this, is using beautiful durable products such as doors, beds, kitchen doors and cabinet from global manufacturer of world-class finishing and furnishing like #EMILINKS#
Are your children littering your home? Don’t beat them…USE EMILINKS PRODUCTS TO ORGANIZE YOUR APARTMENT.
6) Geraldine A. – Day18
As a career woman,a wife and a mother I will say emilinks wardrobe has and is still of great advantage to me and my family.you and I know that is not easy sorting children’s clothes,your husbands clothes not to even talk of yours.But making use of emilinks wardrobe makes it easier,faster and more convenient.
As you can see in the picture I am dressed in a native attire for a function.guess what!!!! I dressed well and fast. I was also punctual for the occasion all thanks to emilinks wardrobe.i was able to achieve this goal cause my clothes are arranged neatly and nicely for all occasions.there are different space and arrangement for it.
That’s how emilinks roll. Thanks
7) Adebola S. – #MyDoorStory
There’s no competition with grandma’s food.
Grandma can do some pretty amazing things like cooking.
Whenever it’s time for eid-el-kabir (salah) am always happy. Can you guess?
Am over excited because of my grandma’s delicious Lafun or White Amala(cassava flour) and Gbure Oloboro (Water leaf soup) garnished with egusi,fish,pomo and meat. I cherished all foods prepared by my grandma because it’s prepared in the best kitchen and behind the best and secured Emilinks door. #Emilinks #bellanaija #Day18 #Emilinks #OmoEgba #OmoLisabi
8) @pauleze1 – Last week, my uncle visited me of which i welcome him, we interacted & shard some ideas,
He suddenly changed his view of direction towards my wardrobe, he look at my wardrobe for quit some minuets, at this moment i was like ‘ uncle what’s the problem?
He shake his head & began to narrate his past bad experience about his wardrobe, he bought his wardrobe at a high cost which he thought will last… After 2 weeks his Wardrobe got damaged beyond repair.
After listening to his bad experiences about his wardrobe, i introduced #Emilinks To him, telling him to give Emilinks a try & i won’t regret ever patronising Emilinks because their products are affordable, durable & Confirm.
He later tried #emilinks
& Till date he has never experienced any difficulties. #Mydoorstory @bellanaijaonline
9) @shuaibabdulmaleek – @bellanaijaonline My room used to be very scanty and scattered, with my cloth either neat or dirty loitering all over the room, I hardly invite female friends to my room because that would mean I’ll have to sign a contract to get the room tidy, that’s not to say I’m lazy but I felt it wasn’t necessary, one of my friends advised me to get a wardrobe for my room, I saw sense in it and decided to get one, the day I went, wow! I saw all sorts of wardrobes most of the beautiful ones were that of Emilinks, I chose a very beautiful Emilinks wardrobe that blended with my room carpet, now I don’t have to do much work to arrange my room but it’s always tidy, and I can now invite either Rihanna or Genevieve to my room, if for nothing at least to come see my wardrobe, it is beautiful, thanks to Emilinks. #Emilinks #MyDoorStory #Day18
10) @endyoflife – Day 18 #emilinks #mydoorstory , having a nice wardrobe is something one should always put in consideration when moving into a house, some wardrobes are so bad that they can give your cloths bad odour and equally stain your clothes, so when choosing a wardrobe make sure it is neat, I once had a wardrobe that collapses and it will end up either hitting you if you are close to it or when it collapses on your clothes it either stains, tears your clothes or damage your hanger,, so when thinking of a wardrobe, think about one that will give you comfort and you won’t have to suffer, think #emilinks they can provide you with just your desired wardrobe #Emilinks @bellanaijaonline
**Please note that one of the Facebook winners from Day 18 was disqualified for using someone else’s photo as her own. She has since been replaced by another person.
If you were announced as a winner on previous days of the giveaway, please check your Inbox/Message requests/Spam for all the details we need to process your reward.