If you missed out on Day 1 and Day 2 of the giveaway you should click here. The #Emilinks #MyDoorStory N3,ooo,ooo Giveaway is still on where 10 people will be getting N10,ooo each day for the next 30 days.
Thank you so much for participating as we loved reading your short stories and seeing your creative photos. Please keep sending them in, it might be your turn to win today!
Emilinks is a global manufacturer of world class finishing and furnishing products such as doors, beds, kitchens, dining sets, wardrobes and shelves for homes, offices, hotels, royal palaces, presidential lodge, honeymoon suites and luxury villas. Emilinks uses a variety of innovative techniques blended with exclusive designs to build premium quality products.
With a record of excellence in all areas, Emilinks wants to empower Nigerians over the next 30 days!
MD/CEO of Emilinks Limited, Solomon E. Nwadiogbu, a very patriotic Nigerian is standing his ground to see that fake and substandard products are totally eliminated in Nigeria. He pioneered a campaign to eliminate fake and substandard products by crashing the prices of doors, wardrobes, kitchens and other furniture products in Nigeria.
We may have realized that doors play a huge part in our everyday lives. Ever wondered why there are so many philosophical sayings which include “Doors”, now is your time to reflect on the role doors play in your life!
Enter the Emilinks presents #MyDoorStory giveaway
Over the next 30 days, 10 Nigerians will WIN N10,000 Daily!
Meaning a total of N3,000,000 will be WON.
How to participate
- Take a clear photo of yourself featuring a beautiful door of your choice
- Share a story about doors and their importance in your life and/or the society
- We are looking out for creative, interesting, inspiring, intellectual and funny stories!
- Creatively linking in the Emilinks brand will be a plus. The key word is CREATIVE.
- Submit your entry via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or onwww.bellanaija.com/tag/emilinks
- For entries on BN, simply leave a comment on the post of the day. e.g Day 1
- Remember to add the hashtags #Emilinks and #MyDoorStory to your post on social media or comment on BN
- Unfortunately, we cannot view social media entries via private accounts and DMs will not be accepted
- 10 winners will be selected daily to win N10,000
- Enter each day!
Abbreviated Terms & Conditions
Participants can enter as many times as possible
Entries reset each day at 10AM West African Time, therefore a new entry is required each day
10 Winners will be Chosen per Day
For social media entries, no Direct Messages permitted, only via Open/Public pages
For entries on BellaNaija, ensure you include an active email address in the email box
Winners will be chosen by an in-house judging panel
Assessment will be based on the photo and/or the story
Participants can only win ONCE during the 30 Day period
There is no entry fee for participation
Participants must be over 18 years old at time of entry
Winners can be based worldwide, however MUST have a valid Nigerian bank account
Money will be paid via local bank transfer
For due diligence, list of participants names confirmed via bank account will be kept on record
List of winners’ social media handles and BN usernames will be published
Winners are encouraged to share news of their win via social media
Here’s the list of our 10 lucky winners! You will be contacted today.
1) Azeez Ayub Abiodun – “The doors will be opened, only for those bold enough to knock”…That’s exactly my door story.
I’ve always looked at Afolashade, my childhood friend with keen interest. A feeling of she will make a good wife and mother for my kids, with her humble soul and pleasant smile always.
But, there is this always hard thought on my mind, what if I speak to her and she turned down my proposal ? what if she believe life would be perfect if we maintain our friendship position ? What if there is another man she would prefer having as her husband ? All this and more were my thought for many years till the day I had the courage to knock at the door and set aside my fears.
Throughout my speech, she was only smiling. I even thought I was losing it till she asked a question “what took you so long from telling me what I’ve be yearning to hear from you since ?”
I was speechless as I couldn’t imagine how I could have lost a prefect woman like her to another man if I haven’t summon the courage to knock at the door. I learnt a lesson from her, not all CLOSED doors are LOCKED, we only have to summon the courage to KNOCK in other to gain entrance. #Emilinks #MyDoorStory
2) Nneoma – Taking an Early Morning walk/run through my Estate lost in my thoughts with cool music blasting from my head phone, I couldn’t help but notice/ marvel at all the beautiful doors in each building along my way. Some are really magnificent which shows the taste of the owner while some are just there-a barrier between the inside world and the outside world. I started pondering on what happens behind all the closed doors – Early Morning Devotion? Breakfast? A Couple watching TV smuggled together on the Couch? Kids running around? Fights/Quarrels? as well as a flash back to my own door which I just sneaked out from in a quest to avoid getting noticed by my son who always wants to follow Mummy everywhere. My favorite Memories of doors include opening it to welcome hubby back into my arms at the end of each day, opening it to welcome family/friends when they come over to visit and my Son who always runs to the door at the sound of the bell obviously excited to head out and play with the grass. I’ve learnt that with all the walls people build around themselves, there is always a door to get through to them and for me, “When one door closes (Maybe the Front Door), another (Kitchen Door) will definitely open up. Thanks to BellaNaija & Emilinks for this opportunity. #Emilinks #mydoorstory #day2
3) Ijeoma O. – #MyDoorStory #Emilinks Day 2 “We lose keys and we find keys and we get new keys. We just have to find the ones that unlock the right doors. Sometimes, we have keys, but we don’t know what door they fit. That can be the hardest part, putting the right key in the right door.”
4) Ibrahim L. – #Emilinks #MyDoorStory When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away #Day2
5) Chidiebere U. – Hmmmmmm. Looking back, i will start thank God for His goodness in my family. The doors in my house back then, I can’t say exactly how we survived. We had doors made of weak woods which can fell off if pushed hard but it protected us throughout. I could remember a night local thieves visited our poor hut. Before we know what’s happening, one of them sent the entrance door flying with just a knock. But thank God they didn’t touch any of us.
Presently, we have nothing to fear again cos God blessed us and we are living in a modern house with ion doors. #Emilinks #MyDoorStory # #Day2
6) gbemis0902 – The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live #Mydoorstory #Emilinks @bellanaija @EmilinksNG
7) SirPekun – There are several doors of opportunities. Choose wisely #Emilinks #MyDoorStory, @EmilinksNG The beauty of a home is showcased at the door #Emilinks #MyDoorstory, @EmilinksNG Every open door is another hope restored #Emilinks #MyDoorStory
8) @iisiomaluvin – #Emilinks #MyDoorStory I can’t forget how robbers used axe some few years back to break into my house but Oluwa blinded them????? I had confidence cuz I thought the former door was strong and that was when I knew the importance of having a very strong door replaced ASAP!!! ???..A door can be defined as a piece of wood,glass etc that is opened and closed so that people can get in and out of a room or building.When a door is closed noises,unwanted insects/reptiles,unwanted people and unexpected harms can’t come close to you and your loved ones when a door is also open you are conscious of whoever/whatever comes in so why not give Emilinks a trial go out fast and order your doors get that highest quality affordable doors which will give you 100% comfort and confidence while you sit at home.Emilnks doors add value and beauty to your homes open great doors for your greater opportunities?????Emilinks rocks!!!!????? @bellanaijaonline
9) @a__girl_has_no_name_ – Doors! Doors! Doors! An open door represents a means of passage; in and out and also of moving ahead; little wonder we say a “closed door is a closed destiny”. I really came close to understanding the meaning of that adage when I used a door clearly marked “Only open in cases of Emergencies”,mine wasn’t an emergency but I wanted to talk to someone on the next floor from that particular balcony.The thing with breaking rules is there is always a consequence; mine was a rather embarassing one, I didn’t realise that the door only opened from inside the hallway and once out on the balcony; it shuts when slammed.
So there I stood on the 3rd floor’s back balcony after delivering that little message of mine trying to open this door but to no avail! I wasn’t even with a phone??..
At last someone heard my shouts of desperation and unlocked the door after which I was scolded for using the door.
Trust me always use a door marked “Emergency” in times of an emergency??, Also; make sure that the door doesnt lock automatically to prevent stories that touch..that my friends is my Door story. @bellanaijaonline
#Emilinks #MyDoorStory #bellanaijarians
10) @fyzzlejacobs – The door In a bank for instance money,important documents,and all sort of valuables ain’t just kept any how it is being protected by a DOOR (strong room)which shows that they believe that any thing behind THE DOOR is secured and can’t be tampered. One day in school I went out to buy something to eat for lunch on coming back I saw Nepa people(PHCN) in my lodge going room by room disconnecting students light,I saw them immediately I entered my room through d back,the only way I thought of avoiding them was to lock my DOOR,they got to my room knock I kept quite pretending not to be around they knocked and got tired so they had to go,I was happy why?because I was playing an interesting game wit my pss3 and as well my phone battery was low and I was to chat later,I wonder what I would have done if there was no door. The door also is my best site in taking a picture,it brings out the beauty of my picture.Also when we talk about security we think about alarms,video cameras,motion detectors neglecting the important thing which is THE DOOR There is a saying that says their will always be a door to the light..meaning that without an open door there will be total darkness spiritually and physically which means no success in our business in our life’s in our education as well because THE DOOR is closed.#MyDoorStory#Emilinks#bellanaijarians @bellanaijaonline