Music

African Safari Inspired! Check out these New Photos of the SHiiKANE Sisters

BellaNaija.com

The SHiiKANE sisters are back with a fresh new look as they show a different side of their artistic persona with a new vibrant photoshoot. It is a sensual shoot inspired by Africa’s natural habitat in contrast to a sexy soldier ready to take on the world!

See the photos below.

SHiiKANE Africa 1 SHiiKANE Africa 3 SHiiKANE Africa 4 SHiiKANE Army 1 SHiiKANE Army 2

Credits:
Photographer
@wowthatskool
Stylist @shiibrit
MUA @mahinamakeup
Hair @queentiisensualhair

1. safari

August 10, 2016 at 10:24 am

lovely photos on point, but they should not dress with the army outfit in naija #tonguesOut

2. keke driver

August 10, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Too dramatic for me….sorry

• Linda Mwami

August 10, 2016 at 12:34 pm

They are artists, what do you expect them to do? the regular boring shoots we are used to seeing? smh

3. Linda Mwami

August 10, 2016 at 12:33 pm

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! It’s great to see Nigerian artists taking risks instead of the usual basic lacklustre pictures we are fed from our Nigerian artists, these ladies are bold and willing to take risks, shiikane are coming through!
    I peeped the natural hair too… beautiful sexy women, rooting for shiikane 

4. Observer

August 10, 2016 at 1:08 pm

These girls are so much better looking nowadays. In their London hey days they were quite frightening to look at. They have definitely invested in better stylists. Gone are the tranny looks and ridiculous weaves.

• Linda Mwami

August 10, 2016 at 1:35 pm

@Observer you sound pained, why so rude? I cannot imagine these beautiful women ever looking bad or like ‘trannies’ the pictures are stunning why not just leave it at that? You sound bitter lol
      @Rose, they are a singing group from Nigeria.

• Observer

August 10, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Pained? Lol!! You are funny. Because I am not fawning over them like you are does not mean I am hating on them. I stated a fact and like I said they are looking so much better. I have been following Shiikane for years and no exactly what I am talking about. Ask anyone on the old London scene or go and check out their old pictures with does ridiculous Edee wigs.

• Observer

August 10, 2016 at 4:17 pm

*those*

• Jade edo babe

August 10, 2016 at 4:42 pm

It’s not about being rude. They have strong and harsh look. Their makeup and their style didn’t help, they looked tranny. But they found a way to soften their looks. I’m yet to hear one decent song from them, always doing photoshoot. Their dad must be rich spending all that money to promote them.

5. Rose

August 10, 2016 at 1:14 pm

What exactly are they modelling? (This is a genuine question before someone jumps down my throat for ‘hating’)

• Observer

August 10, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Actually, you have a point there. Are they just taking pics for the sake of it (narcissism) or modelling a particular brand?

6. Fola

August 10, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Beautiful ??

7. Stella B

August 10, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Shiikane look stunning! Ignore the hate ladies, the higher level the bigger the devil hehehe ?

8. Benny

August 10, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Everytime Shikane posts come up, some magical “commenters” appear to praise them to high heavens and damn any criticism. Una well done o ????

• Vickybanku

August 10, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Is it really that serious? im sure you wouldn’t expect their fans to agree with negative comments even if it’s valid.

• Observer

August 10, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Dont mind them! If your opinion isn’t favourable towards their idol then you are a hater. People are funny sha.

9. Solomon Akinboyewa Olawale

August 10, 2016 at 2:27 pm

These pictures are amazing

10. Vickybanku

August 10, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Well done SHikane. I’m loving the growth. Just remember you can’t please everybody. Some people will like others won’t. As for me I like very much :0)

11. teetee

August 10, 2016 at 3:16 pm

hmmmm….waiting for video

12. Miss Ghana

August 11, 2016 at 7:09 am

I like them. something really clean compared to others although i have no idea who they were before now. bella introduced me to them. is the big afro on the lady her own hair?