Music

New Video: Flavour – Virtuous Woman

BellaNaija.com

Flavour is hitting no stops as he drops the second visuals to his new “Ijele – The Traveler” album. The video shot by Sesan is for “Virtuous Woman“.

Hit Play below!

1. nnenne

July 2, 2017 at 12:30 am

LOVE IT!!!

• Didi

July 4, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Awesome plus the dark skinned queen is everything.

2. nnenne

July 2, 2017 at 12:42 am

“Ima nma ya bu agwa ya”
    meaning ” Her beauty is her character. ”
    There’s indeed beauty in character, not just for women but all human beings!
    Great lyrics.

• Iyke

July 2, 2017 at 12:02 pm

When I first heard this song, I actually cried because I know that deep in my heart,there’s that beautiful lady out there that deserves my tears.? I started visualizing the plot et al and how I would professs my love and appreciation to her infront of the world….Then this video came out….not far from what i created in my head,especially the bride’s slow walk to the alter…BUTTT….I didn’t FEEL that emotion and passion that I felt for this song, in this video.
      Song is beautiful and melodious BUT something is really off with this video…No emotion in all the scenes, chemistry between bride/groom was absent….and calling it a wedding rehearsal messed up the video for me…perhaps Flavour shouldn’t have been in a hurry to shoot this video that deserves and authentic plot and characterization.
      I’m sorry this video is wack and hurriedly done.I will stick to the audio for now and save this song for that spacial lady.
      I will write a better story with this song!

3. Social Media 9

July 2, 2017 at 12:47 am

Wow Mr Flavour Nabania, this is Just so tastefully, decently & perfectly done. Its great to see you just sing and nothing else, this is another side of Flavour and he delivered ?. Video, vocals, Visuals , all exude pure class! ????.

4. Sophie

July 2, 2017 at 12:49 am

This is nice, Flavor is a bomb. Greetings from Liberia.

5. Mbe

July 2, 2017 at 6:27 am

Flavour ba scam. After this na you go start singing shake ukwu,

6. chi

July 2, 2017 at 8:50 am

Loveet!!

7. Authentic Sunshine

July 2, 2017 at 3:29 pm

Welldone my town boy. Lovely song. Yels I’m showing off

8. Letty

July 2, 2017 at 11:09 pm

OK. FLAVOR YOU ARE VINDICATED. THIS WAS EXCELLENT…YOU OUTDID YOURSELF HERE. ARGUABLY YOUR BEST SONG SO FAR. SONOROUS, CLEAN, DEEP AND EXQUISITE!!

• Lincoln

July 7, 2017 at 7:48 am

You are 100 percent correct

9. Lincoln

July 7, 2017 at 7:56 am

Flavour, this is ur best the lyrics especially “simu jisike n’olu emesia oga dimma. ” She said she said i should fervently work hard that things will improve one day” the video was almost perfect, I saw a combination of talents and a bit of r.Kelly especially with the choir. Flavour is just talented, but I wish he added a little more emotions. Thumbs up