BN TV

This Video of Dangote wishing his Daughter a Happy Married Life leaves all the feels | WATCH on BN TV - BellaNaija“Fatima, my baby, my youngest, my sweetheart, this is a bittersweet time for any parent,” businessman Aliko Dangote began.

The billionaire and philanthropist’s daughter Fatima, got married to Jamil Abubakar in a series of elaborate celebrations over the past week.

To top it all off, he’s made a video congratulating and wishing his daughter well in her marriage.

“Jamil had been a son to me even before I realised he had gone inside my garden to pluck my Juliet rose,” he continued. “I’ve done enough homework to know that Jamil will always respect the ground you walk on.”

It’s a perfect father’s farewell to his daughter, wishing her goodluck on her new journey.

“I love you very very dearly,” he concluded.

See the video below:

1. Diana Calendre Bryan

March 27, 2018 at 12:53 pm

Oohhh its so touching, what a Sweet message from a loving father. Tears

2. Ross

March 27, 2018 at 6:26 pm

Beautiful message. Just saying though, Jamil will definitely worship the ground Africa’s richest man’s daughter works on.

3. Mrs

March 27, 2018 at 7:56 pm

Sorry for Jamil if he does not live up to expectations. Happy Married life to them. Halima set a great example for her to follow. Being a no-nonsense Dad does not mean one does not love their kids. Sooooo Sweet.

4. OA

March 27, 2018 at 11:33 pm

Hmmm. A father’s daughter. Don’t worry, Sir…Jamil will take care of her as a husband should. He’s up to the task.

5. Adia

March 28, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Please sir, are you adopting? I can replace Fatima as the new youngest child.

• RUBYWOO