Music

New Video: Sound Sultan Feat. Excel – Orobo

Sound Sultan features his longtime protege, Excel on this playful tribute to full figured women everywhere. The release of the video is right on the heels of the release of his album – Mission 2010. It is in stores in Nigeria as we speak and for sale online at Notjustok

1. jojo

October 27, 2010 at 10:55 am

i lav eet…am a lepa tohh nad but i still love dis song…

2. jojo

October 27, 2010 at 10:56 am

sorry.. i’m

3. Peperempe

October 27, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Sound Sultan is one of the most consistent and underrated artistes on the Naija scene. From jagbajantis to orobo this guy has spoken to many issues including bad leadership, mass emigration and now body image. Easily one of the most talented Naija pop artistes out there IMO.

Love how playful this sing is, the lyrics and the video made me smile. The quality of the cinematography isn’t particularly good but who cares when that little girl just steals the show over and over again with her dancing!

4. Peperempe

October 27, 2010 at 2:21 pm

* song

5. Peperempe

October 27, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Sorry that song was called “mathematics” not “jagbajantis”. Just watched the video again on youtube, excellent song. The only reason he’s not as famous as 2face, Dbanj and the others is that he cares too much, he is too conscious and isn’t self-absorbed or narcissistic at all. Has anyone ever listened to a S/Sultan song where he talks about how hot/rich/handsome/endowed/talented he is?

I’m sorry that my comment reads like a promo slot for S/Sultan but I just realized this and felt ashamed that I don’t have any one of his records. I have to set that straight ASAP!

6. godgivesbeauty

October 27, 2010 at 5:01 pm

good one! i’m mad cos they were having soo much funn…i love sound sultan “three much …”

7. barbiella

October 27, 2010 at 8:55 pm

love sound sultan, his the best jare!!!!

8. naijamusicritic

October 28, 2010 at 10:34 am

I absolutely agree with peperempe,this fella is probably one of the most underrated and most consistent artist naija has ever produced.I was glued to my laptop,song is so different,something only sound sultan could have done and am so taken back by it.Its such a catchy song,my favorite part was when he said sometimes lepa can turn to orobo and orobo to lepa.LOL.Green white green allday anyday .This is the track of the month..

9. Neel

October 28, 2010 at 2:20 pm

I love this guy. Bella do something, this guy is sooo underrated its unfair. He is too consistent, cant keep singing Omo lomo ye o, omo lo mo ye.

10. LOU

October 31, 2010 at 9:56 am

I LOVE!

11. Ujubaby

November 27, 2010 at 7:22 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I luv it!