Scoop

Hot Mum! Somkele Idhalama Shows Off Toned Figure in a Sexy Andrea Iyamah 2-Piece

BellaNaija.com

Somkele Idhalama in Andrea Iyamah - BellaNaija - January 2015

That’s one hot mum!

Gidi Up actress Somkele Idhalama is showing off her rocking hot body in a sexy tribal print Andrea Iyamah (AI) Resort Swim 2015 2-piece, just 3 months after giving birth to her adorable baby boy.

The sexy actress posted this poolside photo on her Instagram page which shows her spending some quality time being a mum.

With a lot of mums expecting this year, we are looking forward to seeing more fit mums on our radar.

1. @_deyemi

January 5, 2015 at 11:12 am

Hawtness! Ur definitely ready for Gidi Up Season 3 #TeamYvonne

2. Ada Nnewi

January 5, 2015 at 11:21 am

Smoking Hot!!!!

3. adelegirl

January 5, 2015 at 11:48 am

wawu! Just 3 months post-partum and her tummy is looking so toned and trim? For the first time ever, I “tap into” this kain blessing of hot body.

Meanwhile, I wanna know when Gidi Up is returning. Pls it’s 2015 o, Gidi Up people should respect themselves and release a full season all at once to parch the very dry thirst caused by waiting for a new Gidi Up season, none of that episode by episode piecemeal release on youtube bikonu!

4. iseemaths

January 5, 2015 at 12:02 pm

after 3 months? this is amazing

5. Bee

January 5, 2015 at 1:03 pm

Wow, impressive! Every woman’s body is different though (before, during and after pregnancy), so it should come with a little disclaimer like: in many cases, that ‘amazing’ post-partum look has a lot to do with genetics, and though a work out may help, you may not see the results quite so quickly.

6. umoh Linda

January 5, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Dear lawd she is soooo hawt, n I’m so inspired..

7. Tosin

January 5, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Forget the three-months part sef, she looks mummy-licious, hot.

8. HAWTTALKWITHTOSAN

January 5, 2015 at 11:21 pm

Now this is why I workout! (and for my heath of course). Fab!

hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

9. MOSIWOMEKA

January 5, 2015 at 11:22 pm

Three months?? Woow! That’s amazing! Just gives me hope that I also would be able 2 achieve my desired body after giving birth.

Mosi Tash
    @Mosi_Tash_Jazzy

10. Cara

January 7, 2015 at 12:55 am

Inspiring!! I also got toned three weeks after my first baby; but it’s harder this time around after baby number two. I’m almost there though! Yay!
    Ladies, don’t be afraid of motherhood because it is totally possible to get fit afterwards.
    xo