Music

Cool FM DJ TTB & Model Fiancée Gwen’s Fun Pre-Wedding Photos

DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6678Cool FM Abuja DJ TTB, real name Tochukwu Charles Ananti and his model fiancée Gwen Nebedum are about to get married!

The couple had their traditional wedding in Anambra over a year ago – on April 19th, 2014 – click here for the photos. Their white wedding, originally scheduled for July last year, will take place this Saturday in Abuja.

Look out for the wedding photos on BellaNaija Weddings!

***

~ Photography: Simi Vijay & Gabriel Uko Photography

DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6444 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6414 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6427 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6421 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6466 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingIMG_1928 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingIMG_1932 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6498 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6506 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingIMG_1954 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6622 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6613 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6616 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6631 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6638 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingIMG_1939 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingIMG_1942 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6691 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingDSC_6697 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingIMG_1929 DJ TTB of Cool FM Abuja - Tochukwu Ananti & Gwen Nebedum Pre-WeddingIMG_1968 Photo Credit: Simi Vijay Photos and Gabriel Uko Photography

1. ogeAdiro

July 6, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Umuoma!

• Polupoly

July 8, 2015 at 4:06 pm

OMG!!! Is this Gwen Nebedum with sisters abi cousins in PH??? They r such anambra beauties sha. All of em gat same complexion, and my aunt in kano would call em “oyibo wey no go airport…lol!! Meaning they are white people dat refused to return home…corny i kno, lol

2. Ijeoma

July 6, 2015 at 6:33 pm

CUTENESS overload! this is what I call a STUNNING couple. Nothing like an Igbo beauty/Igbo love, a breath of FRESH AIR, also from my state. Carry go, you’re wonderfully made. CONGRATS!!!

• Ehiwarior

July 6, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Me think if you want to compliment the couple please do, what is Igbo love?
      Love knows no tribe, boundary, barrier, race or ethnicity.

Congratulations to the couple, I wish you blissful union.

• Ijeoma

July 6, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Please take several seats. Comment on the couple if you care to and leave my post. Yes there is something called Igbo love, ok..Igbo love is the SWEETEST and Igbo couples are STUNNING. If it hurts you go hug transformer or kiss my Igbo @ss..mtcheww

• bn lover

July 6, 2015 at 11:19 pm

See me wahala ohhhh…..as she wan start tribe war now,e no go end ohhh

3. lyon

July 6, 2015 at 8:58 pm

Grow up ijeoma. You don’t have to be tribalistic here. EHIWARIOR is right.

• Ada Nnewi

July 7, 2015 at 7:28 am

He’s very very right!

4. olushaie

July 6, 2015 at 11:19 pm

All I see is my Favourite Givenchy, Valentino Top. Great couples. Both look stunning. God bless there reunion.
    Prince of Ontario was here
    Instagram: Akpa_Blvd

5. Ijeoma

July 7, 2015 at 12:06 am

Excuse me, you have NO right to tell me what’s right or wrong in this regard. I’m ENTITTLED to my opinion and have the right to speak highly of my people if I deem it appropriate. My comment is not for you to agree with or contend. Please get a life. Butt hurt much!

• Ktemi

July 7, 2015 at 9:07 am

U have no reason to be rude…what’s with the go hug a transformer. Yes, u r entitled to ur opinion n I agree, it wasn’t tribalistic. U’re just appreciating ur pple which is good but d girl who responded wasn’t rude, she also just gave her own opinion. U can always educate her without coming off rude

Just my 2 kobo. Pls don’t bite my head off

6. jane

July 7, 2015 at 12:23 am

Therz nuffn tribalistic about ‘igbo love’ we just like to read deep meanings into nothing. If she sd smtn bad abt the couple, wahala go dey, Now she commended em, wahala still dey. Na wa oooo. Nywyz lovely couple

• Idomagirl

July 7, 2015 at 7:00 am

What is ‘nywyz’????

• Anon2

July 7, 2015 at 8:52 am

I’m wondering the same thing too o! I wonder why people just can’t type proper English

• Kay

July 16, 2015 at 8:14 am

I thought I was the only one. Even some grown a** men type this way, e.g peepu, Smthg. Please if you’re too tired to type, let me know. Casue I refuse to break this code you call English.

7. Jirex jiri

July 7, 2015 at 7:44 am

Nice style

8. sum1special

July 7, 2015 at 8:01 am

I love her shoes. Very well appropriately dressed,both of them, and for once, nice and original shoot.

9. EIO

July 7, 2015 at 8:38 am

@Ijeoma; u r a trouble maker :p

10. Temmy

July 7, 2015 at 8:41 am

They are made in Heaven

11. ACE

July 7, 2015 at 8:46 am

Love all the outfit and poses. HML to them

12. Dame

July 7, 2015 at 11:23 am

DJ TTB that makes mad music in THE BANKS and makes the club full every friday ???? happy married life …..all the best

13. Olivia

July 7, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Lol, I can’t just stop laughing on hw people react to things doesn’t matter. Congratulations to this beautiful couples. Thumbs up, I pray God guide your home IJN

14. Peaches77

July 7, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Like!
    Especially those sandals!

15. Peaches77

July 7, 2015 at 1:12 pm

I see these pix were taken in Abuja! Well done!

16. jane

July 7, 2015 at 1:51 pm

English professors – idomagurl nd anon2…..nywyz means Anyways….una dn understand nw? good.

17. ChiChiChilolo

July 7, 2015 at 7:46 pm

Abeg make una no fight and break bottle for people head ooo. The people wey don marry don marry ooo. Congrats to the couple.

18. Queen Glorya

July 8, 2015 at 7:55 am

Hmmm, good morning pipoe, having gone thru comments here, I got amazed @ how paying simple compliments to an intending couple could raise dust amongst people, which ordinarily wasn’t meant to be. TTB AND GWEN are in their world having a qul time, and some are here beefing peeps unnecessarily… I’ll just say this, that we are brethren, and ethnic polarities and sentiments should be far from us as it won’t do us any qud as we all know.
    Now to the couple, they are just perfect for each other like they boyh booked eavh other from heaven. Their Outfit, posture and location choice is sure a show stopper! Carry go Darlings, and I pray that the blessings 4rm the mouth of God pertaining marriage shall be Urs in abundance in Jesus’ name; U both are lifted! I like Ur shoes @ Gwen… Mbok, keep up the good work of remaining beautiful for him, and TTB, don’t fail her kwa ooo… All the best in Ur Union!!!

19. Queen Spicey

July 8, 2015 at 3:56 pm

Love the shoe in the 6th picture.