Events

Red Carpet Photos! D’banj, Fade Ogunro, Stephanie Coker, Olisa Adibua, Jesse Jagz & More at ‘Road to MAMAs’ Party!

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

We are counting down to the 2015 MTV Africa Music Awards – MAMAs!

With the event just days away, a host of nominees and Lagos party people turned up for the Road to Mamas party held at Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The event started with a press conference and then there were tons of performances.

Some of the people spotted at the event include Iyanya, Fade Ogunro, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Dotun Kayode, D’Banj, Maria Okan, Ngozi Zed-Eye, Efa, Ehiz, Onos, Kemismallz, Sensei Uche, Stephanie Coker, Olisa Adibua, Osi Suave, Ezinne Asinugo, Peace Hyde, Destiny Amaka, Jesse Jagz, Ifan Ifeanyi Michaels, Yaw, May D, Ruby Gyang, Blackmagic, OC Ukeje, Chris Ubosi, Shina Peller, Lola Maja, Ifeoma Williams, DJ Caise, Patoranking, Yvonne ‘Vonne Vixen’ Ekwere, Sound Sultan, Timi Dakolo, Cobhams Asuquo, Bolanle Olukanni, Yung GreyC, Eva Alordiah, Emmanuel Ikubese, Steve Babaeko, Yetunde Babaeko, Temi Dollface, Falz, Lil Kesh, Kaylah Oniwo, JJC, Mo Eazy, Ketchup, Noble Igwe, Lilian Afegbai, Harrysong, Chinyere Adogu, Ushbebe and more.

***

May D

May D

Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0053

Nikki Ayanski

Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0071

Olumide Oworu

Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0015 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0067 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0031 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0043 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0044 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0046 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0049 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0057 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0060 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0061 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0064 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0068 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0074 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0076 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0077 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0078 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0079 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0082 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0084 Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0085

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. Abena

July 6, 2015 at 3:05 pm

http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0086-397×600.jpg As my Nigerian brother’s and sister’s would say: Dbanj why na? This aint cool koraa

2. Mystique

July 6, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Since splitting from Don Jazzy, i feel like D’banj has lost his shine…….. Don J, me love you for a very long time….

• Wilson

July 6, 2015 at 4:29 pm

He never lost his shine. He just needs some teammates just like Olamide is blowing more with Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold by his side.

3. T.Girl

July 6, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Hmmm I see fashion of different kinds, the smallish lady on blue suite got the cutest smile in the world lol + the lady on black gown ebelebe, shape of the centaury. Beautiful people

4. ada

July 6, 2015 at 3:41 pm

too many tacky people on this red carpet trying to make a statement. Less is more!

5. YinkaHowells

July 6, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Lovely pics taken by Bellanaija.. Love Yah!!

toridey.com

6. Joan85

July 6, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Onye bukwa Peace Hyde? Haaaaaaaa!!!

7. Maromec

July 6, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Eva has lost so much weight.hope she is fine

8. Future Billionaire

July 6, 2015 at 4:06 pm

HMMMMM MAMA PEACE!!!

9. bcga

July 6, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Bia @bellanaija, can you tag this lovely lady please? http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Road-to-MAMAs-Red-Carpet-July-2015-BellaNaija0049.jpg biko, ejo tori olorun. I think she’s the one. Patiently waiting. Ese!

• Fabulous B

July 6, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Lol what about her?

• koko

July 7, 2015 at 11:53 am

He thinks She’s the one….DANG, READ!!

• bcga

July 7, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Well, something tells me you are the one? 🙂 I like your outfit and I think you are quite a sight to behold. If you don’t mind, I will like us to hang out sometime.

10. Peace Hyde

July 6, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Peace Hyde….like seriously? You carry front you carry back you too package….where the hell is TOOLZ come see(You no reach half of her)Wow.

11. mrs chidukane

July 6, 2015 at 5:04 pm

When I saw Peace Hyde I just started singing “I say nyarinya, she carry, lmao!” if I had a shape like that, I won’t bother going to University. I will only learn how to do basic accounting because with a figure like that, I will definitely keep laughing to the bank, hahaha!

OAN, Ifeoma Williams NO,Dbanj hell NO.

12. Sexy JC

July 6, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Na wah ooo! Na peace be the only babe I dey see for that red carpet! Confam body!

13. sly

July 6, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Na only mama peace waka come o,see shape.

14. dobzi

July 6, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Peace is the only person I see here

dobzifingers.com/?m=1

15. Prec

July 6, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Dbanj trying to be Burna Boy or nah? LOL. Peace Hyde thoooooooooo, Jesu!

16. Black Coffee

July 6, 2015 at 6:04 pm

Peace Hyde. That is all.

17. perrified

July 6, 2015 at 6:26 pm

Chai, when I see red carpets like this I just remember Emmy Collins. Where is that one sef?

themumzone.com

18. gbenro

July 6, 2015 at 6:27 pm

PEACE cannot HYDE that Nyarsh anywhere…KAI…I almost fainted when I saw her body! Body of a Goddess!!!!

• SA girl

July 6, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Well well tell me, where do you HYDE these your terrible puns?

19. MzKat Lamisi

July 6, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Oh laaarrrrdddd!!!!! Peace Hyde is proof of how wonderful God is! Official girl crush!!!!

20. Jesuskid

July 6, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Peace Hyde! Peace Hyde! Peace Hyde! I’m praying now that I mentioned your name 3 times you will come and haunt me!

21. Fabulous B

July 6, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Anita Omofonma, I sight you, dearie (in black gown & chain bag). Miss Nigeria contestant (2014). All the best, dear. Your best friend’s elder sis. GOD bless you

22. Modella

July 6, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Like seriously? Diff spec for diff folks. Am not a fan of peace kinda body. Moderation is the key. Pls BN I need email I’d for Aunty bella column.

23. ada

July 6, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Hia Peace Hyde Park Corner lol
    O diI egwu o

24. Tari

July 6, 2015 at 8:36 pm

Sometimes it is difficult to believe that BN is a blog ran by females.
    The objectification of the female anatomy on these pages is nothing short of hypocrisy.
    Did we really need a second pic Of Peace Hyde?
    Next thing the you’ll say the only thing guys want from women is their bodies.

• Elsa

July 6, 2015 at 9:10 pm

True… That second picture not necessary at all!!!&

• SA girl

July 6, 2015 at 10:40 pm

It could be because women are also taught to objectify other women as well. Women’s bodies are seen as up for consumption by society at large.

• Below average

July 6, 2015 at 11:11 pm

Yess!! They do this all the time for hits.
      Peace Hyde’s body is way too much yet you people licking her butthole criticize toolz daily.
      Jesse Jagz… YUCK
      D’Banj… Nope
      Kemismallz is so adorable and Stephanie Coker is so stunning.

25. bn lover

July 6, 2015 at 10:18 pm

He’ll No!!! Dbanj u just did not……wat r u doing wit double wrist watch?? Dotun…..brother r u crazy?? Ve u 4gotten u r married?? Wat r u doing looking like wizkid?……[email protected],na rain do u so? If na sweat,brother go see a Doctor ASAP. Black Magic,indeed…..u r black Magic…..see how u look. @theladywittheblueshoe…..try 2 buy a size tighter wen u go 4 pointees. Wen sumtin happen now,u go dey aba ur shoe go still dey lagos. Finally,aunt peace……I see u well well. I so want 2 be like u wen I grow up…..but I no get booobi ohhh. Weldon u r too GALANT

26. her

July 6, 2015 at 10:53 pm

Temi doll face has a personal style,love her retro looks.everyone else looks tacky.why do you guys call thick ppl hot?

• Tari

July 6, 2015 at 11:04 pm

Because hot is subjective and personal,at the end of the day. Some like it thick and some like it thin.

27. mabel

July 6, 2015 at 10:54 pm

Na the kain geh wey Adenuga de like be this o. She’s the only road to Mama. Aunty Peace you can’t Hyde o. Rule your world.

28. 'liya

July 6, 2015 at 10:57 pm

like Jay Z said “i don’t wear skinny jeans cause my nuts don’t fit”… Onos take a que from that and ditch this you super skinny jeans!!!

Is that a print on Jesse Jagz too? or are my pervy eyes doing the most?

29. Maame Tiara

July 7, 2015 at 12:54 am

Peaaaaaacy ooooooo Aden…U want to kill us ehn……U deserve d spotlight bae
    pls y is Eva looking so thin????
    Dbanj hmmmm no comments
    Some were dressed like its a fashion show nd others too like some kinda Alien makeup show
    Some really nicely dressed personalities by the way

Kelewele mood

30. Maame Tiara

July 7, 2015 at 1:07 am

Peaaaaacy ooooooo warris diz….Aden??? all dis heavy duty load.U slay Bae…U deserve d spotlight.
    Y is Eva looking so thin???
    Dbanj hmmmm no comments
    Some personalities were really nicely dressed

Kelewele mood
    BN post my comment ooo Aahba more than a year here nd my comments never get published.

31. Vidavi

July 7, 2015 at 4:32 am

Damn Girl..Peace Hyde is Tucked, sucked, and plucked like a mofo lol. Hope she was able to eat o cos that body magic is working overtime.

32. sum1special

July 7, 2015 at 8:05 am

Everyone brought their fashion game.

33. Boss

July 7, 2015 at 8:29 am

Objectify women blah blah blah! They put up two pictures because she looks so damn good! Peace Hyde looks on point, natural, simple and VERY VERY sexy!!!! Finally we are celebrating a thick chick that knows how to look very sexy covered up without a whole shop of body magic on (sorry Toolz)

34. precy

July 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

D banj putfit and shoes too busy nt nice for me, Emmanuel ikubese looks hawt, I like his outfit

35. krasavitsa

July 7, 2015 at 5:23 pm

@ Tari, yes we really did need that 2nd pic of Ms Hyde. I’m a girl and I don’t mind appreciating other girls. Both Kayla Oniwo and Chinyere Adogu have second pics, how come you don’t think their bodies are being objectified? #peacehyde #bodyoflife #nickiminajcangoandrest #bolshayayagaditsa

36. kenora

July 8, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Black and white are my favourite colours

37. keechi

July 9, 2015 at 2:32 am

I can’t with some of these red carpet looks. OC looks like that uncle that claims he just came from Yankee. Lmaoooo

• onetallgirl

July 9, 2015 at 4:10 pm

Omg hahahahaha, this comment made me literally lol at work. So true!