Music

Soso Soberekon Issues Public Apology over Skiibii’s Death Rumours

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Soso SoberekonThe ‘death rumours’ around Five Star Music artiste Skiibii really shook the record label.

For the past two days the label has been trying to make amends to the general public with Kcee and Skiibii doing a radio station tour to clear the air.

Click here if you missed it.

To further clear the air, Five Star Music’s former manager Soso Soberekon has issued a public apology for fueling the death rumours.

He posted on Instagram:

I’m offering my unreserved apology to everyone,especially Linda Ikeji, all Media houses,Friends, fans, the entire “Five Star Music Group” and the general public.

Following events inaccurately reported in the media on one of the artistes under my management Skiibbii ‘Abbey Toyyib Elias’, that subsequently resulted in adverse publicity to our group.

With my wealth of experience in the entertainment business, I would like to state that events leading to the above misinformation through my channel was due to a breakdown in communication.

I accept full responsibility and this fell short of the high standard that I have always maintained within the industry, thus the reason why I offer this apology.

Going forward, such sensitive situations would be better dealt with.

I AM SINCERELY SORRY.

Thank you for your Understanding.

Soso Soberekon

1. didi

August 21, 2015 at 10:14 am

Nice, Moving on!!

2. ChiChiChilolo

August 21, 2015 at 10:14 am

Apology accepted. Who are we not to accept.

3. mamahenz

August 21, 2015 at 10:28 am

hmmmmmmmmmmm. What is the truth. we haff hear the apology but what is really the truth, was it a stunt or ………..

4. wunmi

August 21, 2015 at 11:00 am

What kind of erekere is this now.

5. Missy

August 21, 2015 at 11:01 am

Why are some photographers still doing this kind of airbrushing?

6. Skibii

August 21, 2015 at 11:15 am

Nigerians are not dumb’ stunt went wrong now you here saying sorry huh, sorry for yourself

7. Olu

August 21, 2015 at 11:28 am

The airbrushing is more than the apology sef.

8. Yve

August 21, 2015 at 11:31 am

Not good enough… sorry.
    Funny thing is I doubt I’ll remember the guy’s name after a week. Publicity stunt fail.

9. bruno

August 21, 2015 at 12:48 pm

ogbeni wetin u dey chop. so big and heavy.

being over weight is considered beautiful in Nigeria. smh nigerians celebrate obesity. nigerians love obese people. tufia

kcee and harry songz has thrown this dude under the bus. im sure they were all aware about this silly publicity stunt. even that dude skibii was also aware and must have agreed to the stunt.

10. KENNY

August 21, 2015 at 1:16 pm

FIRST, LEARN TO KNOW A TIE.
    SECOND, WE NEED TO AVOID THE TEMPTATION TO IGNORE OUR BODY WHEN WE ARE ”MAKING MONEY AND SUCCEEDING”, YOU MUST STAY FIT. YES, YOU CAN BE FAT AND FIT.

THIRDLY, YOU ARE THE AGENT OF YOUR FORTUNE. YOUR STUNT WENT DOWNHILL.
    HOW DO YOU PUT UP A CANDLE IMMEDIATELY SOMEONE TELLS YOU A PERSON SLUMPED AND MAYBE IS DEAD?
    WERE YOU WAITING ALL ALONG FOR HIM TO DIE? YOU ARE A JOKER.

APOLOGY ACCEPTED.

11. Onetallgirl

August 21, 2015 at 1:38 pm

I don’t really care about the apology I just want to know why they did it. That’s all

12. Kingnus

August 22, 2015 at 7:25 pm

I was shock an confuse when i had about the dead of skiibii through brila fm ..,…but at dis moment i realy thank god 4 his life, may god protect him ,’