Music

Timi Dakolo Looks dapper in New Photos Taken by his Wife

Timi DakoloTimi Dakolo shared photos of him looking quite stylish this morning on his Instagram page.

The photos were taken by his lovely wife, Busola Dakolo and all he had to do get them taken was to show up looking handsome.

A photo posted by Busola Dakolo (@busoladakolo) on

Photo Credit: Instagram/ Timi Dakolo | Busola Dakolo

1. Fisayo

April 25, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Nice pictures.
    I would have loved to do a photo shoot but at N100,000 for 4 pictures (yes I asked), I no fit oh Mrs. Dakolo. Let me go and hustle and come back.

• Ariyo

April 25, 2016 at 12:59 pm

lool, its expensive but those cameras cost a whole looot. I have a Nikon and it cost me almost 400k, i dont use it to play at all mehn. Even tho i havent started using it to make money i am taking my time. When i start id holla and give u a discount ok *wink*

• Nany

April 25, 2016 at 2:30 pm

At 400k you will spread the cost nah. Is it after printing 16 pishures that you will come and break even? Abegi.
      Nice picture though. My 20mp can take nice ones too. Yeah its my own. lol.

2. pinkie

April 25, 2016 at 12:46 pm

these two are proper goals

3. Ej

April 25, 2016 at 12:52 pm

@fisayo talk true, I wonder how much aunty ty bello go collect

4. Tutu

April 25, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Mehn! Anyone can be fine. I remember how Timi looked during idols. That’s great. In other totally unrelated news, I’m #TeamTimi on the voice! Anyone that knows what they are doing should be on his team. #Okbye

5. Adeola

April 25, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Wow! Nce one

6. otinkpu

April 28, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Lovely photos but why is he wearing a sweater in the first one? Do they live abroad ni.