BN TV

TY Bello shares her Journey to Christianity, being a Light for Olajumoke Orisaguna, her Twins & More on “Heart Of The Matter” with Wale Adefarasin | Watch

Wale Adefarasin TY Bello

The General Overseer of the Guiding Light Assembly, Wale Adefarasin spoke with TY Bello recently on Heart of the Matter, a weekly half-hour show.

On this special episode TY Bello gets to talk about her faith, work, ministry and family especially her twins.

On Olajumoke Orisaguna, TY Bello says “I was just doing what I was supposed to do, be light where there is darkness, salt where there is none”.

Watch her interview here!

1. Honeycrown

April 27, 2016 at 7:33 pm

I knew about TY because of Jumoke’s story and I was curious to learn more about her so I watched the video. At first I was rolling my eyes ? thinking it was going to be all about “Jumoke” but as I kept listening, I was smiling more and more. I’m glad I listened because it shed light on a decision I’ve been pondering. TY comes across as very grounded and humble. The host of the show was very engaging as well.

• Jade

April 28, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Ty Bello is my woman crush. I have a lot of respect for her.

2. Musingsofachristianchick.com

April 27, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Wooow t.y bello is such an inspiration, I learnt so much from this interview.

3. Akin

April 28, 2016 at 12:15 am

wow, what a blessing d interview was…TY…too much love and respect for u.

4. Tara

April 28, 2016 at 8:27 am

Wooooow!!!! great interview……………i learnt alot. God bless you Pastor Wale and Ty Bello

5. Yep

April 28, 2016 at 9:25 am

TY Bello, I have been following her since the days of Kush, I remember her Greenland song, nice. The good Lord bless you dear

6. Olufunke Ilori

April 28, 2016 at 10:54 am

Thank TY… You’ve inspired me again. God bless you!

7. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

April 28, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Such a great inspiration, luv me some TYBello

8. Hordunayor

April 29, 2016 at 4:34 pm

LOvely!!!!!

TY BELLO is just AMAZIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNG!!!!!!