- 1st and best choice for international students
- Widest choice of degree options – Offering progression to more than 1,000 degrees in Business, Computing, Management, Engineering, Fashion Studies, Creative Arts, Hospitality, Media, Politics and more.
- The most successful outcomes
- Top ranking University partners – 10 of our partner universities are in the top 50 (The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016)
- Post Study Work – Schools in Ireland and Holland offer the opportunity to stay and work after graduation.
- International Foundation Year (For WAEC/NECO/IGCSE holders): With progression onto year 1 of undergraduate course. (Available in UK, Dublin & Holland)
- International Year One (For OND/Diploma/A-Level/Foundation holders): With progression onto year 2 of undergraduate course. No UCAS application necessary. (UK only)
- Pre-Masters (For HND or Bachelors Degree-3rd Class)*: with progression onto a Masters course. (UK only)
*You will require a Pre-Masters for entry into University of Sheffield Masters course if you hold a 2nd Class (lower division) degree.
Contact: Francis Adekoya – [email protected] – 09091749998 (SMS preferably) to book an appointment meet at any of the venues below.
If you are sending an Email: Kindly send Full Name & Phone Number.
If you are sending an SMS: Kindly send Full Name & Email Address
Did you miss us in LAGOS? You can contact me on the mobile number & email above.
Did you miss us in ENUGU? You can contact me on the mobile number & email above.
Did you miss us in PORT HARCOURT? You can contact me on the mobile number & email above.
Tuesday, May 3rd 2016
DRUMS Schools Finder
S.E Daniya Close, Guzape, Asokoro District, Abuja
10am – 12noon
Direction: From Murtala Mohammed Expressway, turn to Hassan Musa Katsina Street, take 1st right turn onto Nasir El-Rufai Crescent, go past COZA Church then take 1st right turn onto Edwin Clark Crescent, go down the road and take 2nd right turn onto Adamu Aleiro Crescent. Go down the road and take 1st right turn onto S.E Dan Iya Close. Building is the only one on the right of the close.
British AUC Abuja
No. 8 Ihiala Street, Bacita Close, off Plateau Street, Section 2, Area 2, Garki, Abuja
1 PM – 3 PM