News

AdeLove Shipping Opens New Office in Lagos! Offers various Shipping Services both ways – USA to Nigeria & Nigeria to USA

SAM_2338

AdeLove Shipping (www.adeloveshipping.com) is a limited liability company incorporated in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is the recognizable and reliable company that ships both ways (USA to Nigeria, also from Nigeria to USA) with branches in Nigeria – Lagos, Abuja and all over United States. They are known as one of the most diversified logistic companies in the world.

adelove0805 4611

AdeLove Shipping has expanded with a new Branch Office, Opposite Deeper Life Headquarters along Chevron Club. Address: 17 Ayodele Okeowo Street, Sholuyi Gbagada Lagos. Request a Quote or Call Us (+234-809-067-1843 – Nigeria or +1-844-238-2728 – USA) to ship today. We have the best Ratings on Google.

adelove0805 5496adelove0805 4808

AdeLove Shipping (www.adeloveshipping.com)  is U.S IAC Licensed and Nigeria NEPC Licensed. With end-to-end multimodal and sea/air solutions, It has the options and flexibility to help you craft a global shipping solution that is precisely matched to your needs. Our complete logistics offerings are as follows. Challenge us with your supply chain needs today!

• Air Freight Transportation
  • Ocean Freight Transportation
  • Rail / Inland Transportation

adelove0805 5156

adelove0805 4851adelove0805 4667

adeloveShip

_________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. i really need a steady shipper

August 26, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Are they trustworthy? I need to know. As many shippers have burnt me and my business

• TEE

August 26, 2016 at 6:49 pm

True words o! And they dont have a specific USA address. No where to trace them to.

• Omotola

August 26, 2016 at 8:10 pm

it’s obvious you haven’t been to USA before. Anyways, check their website for their Corporate Office address in U.S

• Caroline

August 27, 2016 at 2:21 am

@TEE, bad belle like u.. you should appreciate good things. AdeLove corporate office in Phoenix USA is classy. Check their website before you comment. You can imagine how many graduates are rescued from roaming the streets in search of jobs especially with this new office opening. God bless you AdeLove Shipping.

• Lala

August 26, 2016 at 7:15 pm

In the UK I use Cargonaija, never ever lost anything.

• NK

August 27, 2016 at 2:06 am

cargonaija is all I use ……trust them

• neon

August 26, 2016 at 9:42 pm

corporate messengers!! tried and trusted

• Zainab Yakubu

August 30, 2016 at 12:25 pm

Yes they are. Tested and Reliable! Adelove Shipping makes me understand safety of my goods is their priority. Very very reliable!

2. Babe

August 26, 2016 at 7:17 pm

@I really need a steady shipper, you can google SGK Global Shipping services. I have used them countless times and they are super reliable. USA office based in Houston, TX and Lagos office in Yaba.

3. Marlvina

August 26, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Hmm any reliable cargo company shipping to Canada? I am in need.

• dami

August 27, 2016 at 4:13 am

Try Flocargo used them a few times for my canada routes , no issues!

4. Peju Bee

August 26, 2016 at 7:54 pm

I’ve used them and i will continue using them. Very reliable company. Nigerians!!! whatelse do you need again, you saw their Lagos Office address (including photos) and their USA address is on the website. Anyways, AdeLove Shipping, keep it up

5. Omotola

August 26, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Wow… AdeLove Shipping. I can recommend them 100%. You will thank me later. Very good customer service

6. Keila

August 26, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Beautiful! Reliable company! I will use them again

7. Luvnaija

August 26, 2016 at 10:39 pm

I just used them recently, quite reliable and Ade himself is relatable giving prompt update on shipment. Happy customer(Ugo)

8. NEED HELP!

August 27, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Hello Guys,

Does anyone have any reliable shipping companies from CHINA! Please Please Please Share!

Thanks

• tunde

August 29, 2016 at 4:44 pm

our office used flocargo for shipping souvenirs from china for our agm last month

9. YUSUF AKANJI

December 29, 2016 at 2:05 pm

i we like you to be my carrier from USA to Nigeria

10. Tayo

September 11, 2018 at 12:23 am

All written above about this company was in the past. My experience with them in the last few months is worth sharing and a no no. I can not recommend their services to even an enemy. Their customer care is negative, their communication skill is negative. They present themselves as affordable and then take loads of money from customers and give them in return poor customer service. The first issue you have with them is you’re so enraged with their services then you realise the Person you have been talking to hasn’t even mentioned a name. Then they only communicate with you on whatsapp, if you request they send you a mail they put an acronym not a name not a designation. They practically threaten customers with unlawful demorage fees or that they will hold consignments if full payments are not made before the delivery date, even after you have paid a sufficient amount (note they do not even advise on their actions, they just take it without prior notice). You do not get to see an agreement or a ToR, Infact their receipt says you get to see the payment terms only after full payment. I can go on and on about their irresponsibilities. Please if you do not want to have an heart attack, find a real shipping company and not anything that has adelove on it.

11. Frank

November 29, 2018 at 8:28 am

This company is a scam, from arbitrary increase of Custom duty, to the worst ever customer services ever experienced. I shipped a car with them and on arrival them increase our initial agreed custom duty to over N400k and 6 months counting, vehicle is nowhere to be found. Please run run run.

12. Emeka

February 14, 2019 at 7:56 pm

why are you guys covering this bastard adelove its 3months now my good has still not arrive but i know very soon God will surly mess everythings thats making you happy soon too because you just crash my business

13. Diadem

March 5, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Please avoid them like plague, I’m regretting
    I had business with them. I wish I saw the later review, worst customer service, please a word is enough for the wise

14. Engr. A.O Oreola

April 3, 2020 at 2:43 pm

I’m not just happy about the whole service of adelove. Different information from both offices, the coordination is very poor. I’m expecting a mini van from USA since November and uptill now they give different information and excuses. I can never advice my enemy to have business with them. I think my legal team will take up the case.

15. Olufemi Oyinloye

May 21, 2021 at 10:53 pm

It’s pathetic this company is working as a fraud. Very poor customers relation. The manager in Lagos called Kunle will ignore your calls and then busy his line.

16. Francis

August 2, 2021 at 6:42 pm

I sent goods from.Nigeria to.us since 24the June today August 1st no reply i went to their office is closed. They are not picking calls.

17. Adejumo

August 4, 2021 at 12:19 pm

@Francis, I sent some goods on June 8 2021 to the U.S.. They just received it yesterday afternoon… You’ll get yours too