BN TV

BN Beauty: For our Caramel Skinned Beauties who Love to Glow! Get this Bronzy look by Theodora Mogo

BN TV

Hey BN Beauties, Theodora Mogo of Doranne Beauty has a new makeup tutorial out for our Caramel skinned ladies. It’s a look she calls Summer Bronzy and we love it! Here’s what she said;

Hey everyone! I filmed this bronzey look for my caramel sisters, heyyy!! The great thing about this look is that it can be worn pretty much anywhere! especially now that it’s Summer. It’s also perfect as a first impression date night look.

Watch the Video

1. bae

August 5, 2016 at 12:36 pm

@bellanaija you did not approve my earlier comment why?is it because it was a TRUE opinion?was I too tacky for saying the make up is too much and I wouldn’t do it. Please don’t hate on my opinion. Her face did look burnt. She is finer without all the shine, way finer than me. NO HATE JUST REAL.

• mika

August 5, 2016 at 1:28 pm

what are you talking about. please go away!!!!

2. bae

August 5, 2016 at 12:36 pm

3. sally

August 5, 2016 at 1:49 pm

We women n wahala!!!!! She looks way better witout d makeup….my thots tho

4. j'suis belle

August 5, 2016 at 5:57 pm

less is more in my opinion,just saying …

5. Dee one

August 6, 2016 at 4:51 am

The point where she kept piling various highlighters is when it started looking tacky, too much highlights…